Subliminal Talk
OFV3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFV3 Journal (/Thread-OFV3-Journal)

OFV3 Journal - Sky - 06-05-2021

I dreamed about girls being kings and some of the girl kings were plotting to take down another girl king because she was higher status than her or them. Sounds like game of thrones.

Then I dreamed about a kid I hated and who bullied me from high school. I was working with him on a startup company idea. A video was made to represent the marketing for the company and I showed it to a couple of guys who I wanted to work with.

Before waking up, I visualized a preying mantis walking up someone's body over their shirt.

I dreamed about one more thing but can't remember. I slept for 11 hours. I only played 1 loop so that's surprising.

In real life today, I'm going on a date with another indian girl so I hope OFV3 makes me more relaxed and fun to be around. I hope i'm not rejected again.

RE: OFV3 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 06-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 04:33 AM)Sky Wrote: I hope i'm not rejected again.

What you focus on... you will get.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 06-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 05:43 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 04:33 AM)Sky Wrote: I hope i'm not rejected again.

What you focus on... you will get.

Well, i'm not exactly focusing on it. It's just a thought because it's happened to me a few times rather than a focus. My focus is to meet a hot indian girl and get into a relationship! But I see your point!

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 06-07-2021

I went on a date with that indian girl. I messaged her the next day to see if she wanted to go on a second date and she said "you're a pretty cool guy but I'm not feeling it. Happy hunting, though!" I'm pretty bummed. She was one of the most if not the most attractive indian girl I ever dated. I didn't feel any physical attraction for her though. I don't know why she wasn't interested. Could be any number of factors.

I talked with my coworker, the finance person at my workplace and used some incorrect wording when I was describing my date to her and she told me to adjust it to say there wasn't any physical attraction as opposed to there wasn't any sexual tension which sounded more barbaric to her. Guess I learned what not to say to a female in this context. I'm running OFV3 so maybe my filters are being removed and I'm having to readjust as I use my logical center of my brain more and figure out what to say and what not to say.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 06-07-2021

I wish Shannon would my the AYP and MYP subs already in 6G. I really want to run one.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 06-13-2021

I've been doing more of my google course so maybe that's OFV3 removing my fears around it. I dreamed of cutting up a person's stomach last night and medically operating on it. Dreamed of other stuff but can't remember.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Shannon - 06-13-2021

(06-07-2021, 07:37 AM)Sky Wrote: I wish Shannon would my the AYP and MYP subs already in 6G. I really want to run one.

That's going to be a little bit yet.  6G is going to require a lot of work, and I have to finish building several subs first.