Subliminal Talk
OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing (/Thread-OFv3-5-75-7G-Fear-Nothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 05-21-2021

New journal?  Sure, why not.  

OFv3?  This sucker is smooth.  Smoooooooth, like buttah.  

No anxiety, no underlying irritation or anger - so far, so good.

Some of you may know (from prior journal entries) that I have been trading cryptocurrencies since the beginning of LTU6, so about 8-9 months or so.  I've done really well, while making some mistakes along the way.  Overall, I'm waaaay up.

The last few days, the market has been down by 40-60%.  China is up to some bullshit, and the market reacted.  The thing is, my normal response would be to worry, be anxious, and beat myself up for not having had a crystal ball and sell it all before the market could crash. Instead, I feel internally calm, serene, and completely unfazed.  My logic is in control, and logically I know that this crash means nothing.  I'm not selling, so I don't lose.  I know it's all going back up, and then some.  I only feel regret that I don't have more liquid cash to invest NOW, because I know it will recover.  The crypto market has seen much worse than this over the years and always recovered...

Anyway, I digress.

Loving this program!  Will share more as it happens.  Have a great OF run, y'all.  I can't imagine where we'll all be in 6 months!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - ncbeareatingman - 05-21-2021

Hye RT.
First of ALL love the handel...title...FEAR NOTHING!! YES!!
Number 2) In 6 months you'll be like Wyatt Erp, after the gun fight, when the cowboy asks Doc Holiday 'Where's Wyatt?"
Doc Holliday Responds ,in his slow southern accent "Down by the stream, walkin' on Water"
More Power to Ya RT and to ALL You Guy's running this Power House OFv3.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Sky - 05-22-2021

Glad you started a journal RTBoss!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - NOMAD - 05-22-2021

(05-21-2021, 08:13 AM)RTBoss Wrote: OFv3?  This sucker is smooth.  Smoooooooth, like buttah.  

No anxiety, no underlying irritation or anger - so far, so good.

This is what I'm experiencing also. Good to see you journaling again.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 05-24-2021

Wow, the forum is suddenly brimming with activity!  Go OFv3!

Kudos to @CatMan for getting the ball rollin' on this one!  Good job, pal.

And thank GOODNESS for OFv3.  Seriously, I had the craziest day yesterday.  I mean, a life lesson kind of day.  Shit went down, and instead of losing my ever-lovin' mind, I maintained my composure and flowed with it.  Absolutely amazing.  Learning lessons without fear attached is priceless.  

Did I experience fear?  Yes - for about 15 seconds.  Those 15 seconds were pure panic, and as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.  It was replaced with calm relaxation.  Then another wave of fear would appear, and last for less time.  This happened maybe 3 or 4 times, and then it was gone.  Unbe-frickin'-lievable.  Un-frickin'-believable?  Lol, anyway...

STOKED.  Yeye   If this program is THIS GOOD already, I can't wait to see how much is going to be changing over the run.  

@Shannon AMAZING work.  Everything you've been saying about fear is now coming to pass.  Congrats to you, and to everyone who stayed the course and is reaping the reward.

Thumbsup Victoire

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 05-24-2021

Thank you. Smile

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - ncbeareatingman - 05-24-2021

(05-24-2021, 07:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Wow, the forum is suddenly brimming with activity!  Go OFv3!

Kudos to @CatMan for getting the ball rollin' on this one!  Good job, pal.

And thank GOODNESS for OFv3.  Seriously, I had the craziest day yesterday.  I mean, a life lesson kind of day.  Shit went down, and instead of losing my ever-lovin' mind, I maintained my composure and flowed with it.  Absolutely amazing.  Learning lessons without fear attached is priceless.  

Did I experience fear?  Yes - for about 15 seconds.  Those 15 seconds were pure panic, and as fast as it appeared, it disappeared.  It was replaced with calm relaxation.  Then another wave of fear would appear, and last for less time.  This happened maybe 3 or 4 times, and then it was gone.  Unbe-frickin'-lievable.  Un-frickin'-believable?  Lol, anyway...

STOKED.  Yeye   If this program is THIS GOOD already, I can't wait to see how much is going to be changing over the run.  

@Shannon AMAZING work.  Everything you've been saying about fear is now coming to pass.  Congrats to you, and to everyone who stayed the course and is reaping the reward.

Thumbsup Victoire

Ding dang Man!! Slamma-lamma-ding-dong!! dayumm sam...this is amazing RT!! The Masters from the Far East from ages ago, and still recent speak of achieving such levels of " Awareness" snd such "Being-ness"..being a state of greater awareness,unphased  and related.
 Shucks Its all I can do not to pull the trigger and order this puppy flat out. Alas I've waited this long for UMSv2,I deep dive with a pre order on wednesday asap. as I said before I wish Shannon could load the whole ding dang OFv3 into UMSv2 but I know thats not 'the way" nor the way its gonna go,but again FRM 5.0 will be in it thank Goodness.
 I"ve told Shannon before,I dont know if you know what you've done with finding the ways to create a OFv3 after years and years of R &D,on the subject but unless the Egyptian had such 'er were given such knowledge to them from the star 'folks' from beyound,then the world hasnt seen such technological abilities before this,not like this,in this format.... press a button,click on a click and da way ya go!! its just Phe-nominal Man.
 More Fear Less Power to Ya RT.
 OH and he's one for the  little guy in your family,who  likes to tell jokes.
 " whaddah ya calla Cow with no legs? Ground Beef!" Ha ha. yuk yuk yuk. ( 3 stooges, Curley)

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - ncbeareatingman - 05-24-2021

Did some one say "TCB"??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7x4S_fLXU Ha!! NICE n LOUD, ah?

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 05-24-2021

(05-24-2021, 12:23 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Ding dang Man!! Slamma-lamma-ding-dong!! dayumm sam...this is amazing RT!! The Masters from the Far East from ages ago, and still recent speak of achieving such levels of " Awareness" snd such "Being-ness"..being a state of greater awareness,unphased  and related.
 Shucks Its all I can do not to pull the trigger and order this puppy flat out. Alas I've waited this long for UMSv2,I deep dive with a pre order on wednesday asap. as I said before I wish Shannon could load the whole ding dang OFv3 into UMSv2 but I know thats not 'the way" nor the way its gonna go,but again FRM 5.0 will be in it thank Goodness.
 I"ve told Shannon before,I dont know if you know what you've done with finding the ways to create a OFv3 after years and years of R &D,on the subject but unless the Egyptian had such 'er were given such knowledge to them from the star 'folks' from beyound,then the world hasnt seen such technological abilities before this,not like this,in this format.... press a button,click on a click and da way ya go!! its just Phe-nominal Man.
 More Fear Less Power to Ya RT.
 OH and he's one for the  little guy in your family,who  likes to tell jokes.
 " whaddah ya calla Cow with no legs? Ground Beef!" Ha ha. yuk yuk yuk. ( 3 stooges, Curley)

(05-24-2021, 08:14 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Did some one say "TCB"???  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7x4S_fLXU    Ha!!    NICE  n LOUD, ah?

Thanks for visiting my journal, Keith!

Definitely "TCofB!"  Love that song.   

More power, less fear - I know what'cha ya mean, man.  I've always known good things were happening, but now they're happening in better, faster ways.  It's all good - and that's a fact, Jack!

My son loves the jokes (not gunna lie, guy, I do, too)!  Keep 'em comin'!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 05-25-2021

That was a good joke. I gotta tell GF. Big Grin

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 05-26-2021

Felt a bit down this morning. I was researching some information that made me feel powerless, as there was nothing I could do about what was happening. A much less intense fear than the other day, so I presume it wasn't dealt with as urgently or powerfully? This feeling lingered much longer than the intense fear I experienced the other day. Probably a good hour. That said, this feeling could have persisted for days, but is mostly gone now.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - ncbeareatingman - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 01:52 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Felt a bit down this morning.  I was researching some information that made me feel powerless, as there was nothing I could do about what was happening.  A much less intense fear than the other day, so I presume it wasn't dealt with as urgently or powerfully?  This feeling lingered much longer than the intense fear I experienced the other day.  Probably a good hour.  That said, this feeling could have persisted for days, but is mostly gone now.

Wow... the thing seems to be digging deeper. feel better soon.
"Under is all the Joy that could be" Joni Mitchell from the song "All I want"

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 05-27-2021

Like Shannon, I apparently had some GI issues pop-up in the middle of the night. This only has happened to me in the past because of 1.) food poisoning or 2.) very spicy food.

Neither of those options are possible, in this case. I ate the same food as my family the past two days, and they're fine. I also did not have anything spicy. No other major changes to my diet, either.

The only thing I can conclude is it's a reaction to dealing with fear. Hope it's over. So far so good this morning.

Other than that, I'm having major body-buzz this morning. Lots of energy being moved around my body.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 05-27-2021

Could also be a virus or bacterium. But I think you'd probably notice that.