Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal (/Thread-Clearing-the-Foundation-Aventus-s-OF-v3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-21-2021

As stated in the title, I feel like I'm Still in the foundation-building phase where I want to make a solid base for myself.

In running this program, I have two main goals in mind:

1. Better performance with other programs: one of the key parts of my plan was to run OF v3 in order to clear and resolve all of my fears as it can lead to better results and better execution with one run-through. I noticed that there may be fear that prevents me from executing older programs such as AM6 to its full capacity. In theory, If I clear out all of my fears I can get more out of a single run of any program.

2. Removing blockages due to fear: I noticed recently that my life has definitely blocked by fear. The fear stopped me from doing things and stopped me from stopping things I should be doing. By using OF v3, I hope to be free from the fear. 

Day 0/180

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Qiel - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 06:15 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: As stated in the title, I feel like I'm Still in the foundation-building phase where I want to make a solid base for myself.

1. Better performance with other programs: one of the key parts of my plan was to run OF v3 in order to clear and resolve all of my fears as it can lead to better results and better execution with one run-through. I noticed that there may be fear that prevents me from executing older programs such as AM6 to its full capacity. In theory, If I clear out all of my fears I can get more out of a single run of any program.

2. Removing blockages due to fear: I noticed recently that my life has definitely blocked by fear. The fear stopped me from doing things and stopped me from stopping things I should be doing. By using OF v3, I hope to be free from the fear. 

Day 0/160

Noice and subscribed! Why the 160 days mark? Not 180.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 06:35 AM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 06:15 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: As stated in the title, I feel like I'm Still in the foundation-building phase where I want to make a solid base for myself.

Day 0/160

Noice and subscribed! Why the 160 days mark? Not 180.

That was a mistake, will correct that. should be 180 days.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - NOMAD - 05-22-2021

Day 0/180

My reasons are very similar. I look back and see how fear was the underlying force that prevented me from living my most fulfilling life.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-22-2021

Cycle 36
Day 1/180

I ran a loop of Trickling Stream, as it was running, I felt a strong pressure pushing down my lower abdomen as I was sleeping. Only playing 1 loop a day is great logistically. As per samba's comment, It definitely seems that fear is what holds people back from executing subs fully.

The only notable thing today I noticed is a sense of subtle calm. its a bit too early to tell if that is something the sub is causing a form of placebo I am attributing to the sub.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-24-2021

Cycle 1/36
Day 3/5

Holy crap I am exhausted, good thing I didn’t start giving into running more loops. Based on where my current thoughts it seems like it’s touching on some fears revolving intimacy and love since I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. I feel lonely and want to have intimate relationships and yet I’m also terrified of it.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Shannon - 05-24-2021

Just because it's smooth doesn't mean it's weak, or not doing anything. Trust me, there are good reasons why we start off on the cautious side with new tech.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-25-2021

Cycle 1/36
Day 4/5

Had to use Sleep induction aid to go to sleep, Hopefully, it doesn't affect anything too much. 

I went to workout since my buddy was interested in fitness now. I got there early so I decided to warm up on the treadmill. I noticed that there was noticeably less resistance to the treadmill now. I would normally absolutely hate using the treadmill and want to leave as soon as possible but I noticed as I started jogging there wasn't that sort of resistance to it. I have had experiences with the treadmill where it wasnt at all enjoyable and it has affected my perception of it. Managed to run a little bit further before My mind decided to do other things while I wait.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - Aventus45 - 05-26-2021

Cycle 1/36
Day 5/5 

Had many dreams where I was dealing with fear. Every time I start dreaming it’s dealing with a different fear. 

As I was trying to sleep it felt like my mind was racing everywhere like I was having a sneak peek behind the veil as every little fear I have is being addressed. This is the first sub where I could literally feel the processing as I was trying to sleep and without playing the sub.

I felt the program also sort of training me in “how would I deal with situation x if I had no fear?” And letting it play out in my head and sort of reinforcing that. 

This tech level is certainly a monster and I definitely feel the efforts of the sub trying to hide the processing behind the curtain as much as possible.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - GreekGod22 - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 02:43 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: This tech level is certainly a monster and I definitely feel the efforts of the sub trying to hide the processing behind the curtain as much as possible.
How do you feel it compares to 5.75.5G / OFv2?

(05-26-2021, 03:01 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 02:43 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: This tech level is certainly a monster and I definitely feel the efforts of the sub trying to hide the processing behind the curtain as much as possible.
How do you feel it compares to 5.75.5G / OFv2?

never used OF v2.

Forgot to mention, Yesterday i didnt get a fear response when my friend referred me for a photography job when i definitely used to get it. I also felt mild hesitation to tell him i wasnt interested when I would have just done it even if i didnt want to.

Weird thing I noticed is that it’s easier to take care of myself now. I sort of encounter less resistance to do so.

RE: Clearing the Foundation- Aventus's OF v3 Journal - TouchyCat - 05-27-2021

(05-26-2021, 05:06 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Weird thing I noticed is that it’s easier to take care of myself now. I sort of encounter less resistance to do so.

I concur. I had the same thing. Probably not as profound, but whenever I spending money or eating there is a certain awareness to reconsider.  Ninja