Subliminal Talk
Qiel's OF v3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Qiel's OF v3 (/Thread-Qiel-s-OF-v3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Shannon - 05-25-2021

(05-25-2021, 11:28 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 08:53 AM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 08:34 AM)Qiel Wrote: Damn right, it's my fault. I don't said it but you know it. Could you elaborate more about "That would mean that until now, you've been relying too heavily on fear to keep you safe, and now you have to learn to stay safe by using your conscious, logical mind and paying attention." I really need deep explanation about that. Thanks.

Just consider what is happening with a little logic applied.

You start running Overcoming Fear, and you start noticing that every day for the past 4 days you almost get into an accident, and that you have no fear.  There is a small fear response to having no fear. This tells us the following:

1. Your fears are being removed.
2. The sudden and continuous "almost getting into an accident" is happening as a result of your fears being removed.
3. The fears were previously preventing you from doing that (almost having accidents).
4. Without the fear they are happening consistently, which means you were relying completely on fear to prevent them.

Fear is only one way you can keep yourself safe.  The other is to pay attention and think.  Fear might dictate that you don't walk a tightrope over the Grand Canyon without having mastered tightrope walking, because you'll fall 20+ stories to your death.  But guess what?  Common sense and logic would tell you the exact same thing.  You just have to engage that part of your brain.  

In other words, the other part of your safety net is not paying attention because it never had to before.  So all you need to do is learn to start paying attention, instead of relying on fear.

It's 0:00 o'clock here, I wanna sleep but after reading explanation above it's like mind opener. Something I never knew before something like that exist. Damn it's super interesting, I've gain some insight that I could apply in real life. Appreciated Shannon. 

Ah.. what a good day to live.

And Shannon, you need to write a book about Fear. It's gonna be big sale.

Perhaps I will do that.

So what would happen if we were faced in a situation where we instinctively need to react to something to not be in harms way? Would that instinctive fear based response of "not wanting to die" fall away with enough use of OF? Instinct is probably more effective in helping us react to something when you just have a few hundreds of a second to react rather than having to logically think through something.

There is a big difference between "instinct" and "fear".  OF doesn't strip your instincts.  It strips your fears.  You still have that instant response from instinct if and when you need it.  Which you may have already noted...

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Johannesbrst - 05-25-2021

(05-25-2021, 11:39 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 11:28 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 08:53 AM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just consider what is happening with a little logic applied.

You start running Overcoming Fear, and you start noticing that every day for the past 4 days you almost get into an accident, and that you have no fear.  There is a small fear response to having no fear. This tells us the following:

1. Your fears are being removed.
2. The sudden and continuous "almost getting into an accident" is happening as a result of your fears being removed.
3. The fears were previously preventing you from doing that (almost having accidents).
4. Without the fear they are happening consistently, which means you were relying completely on fear to prevent them.

Fear is only one way you can keep yourself safe.  The other is to pay attention and think.  Fear might dictate that you don't walk a tightrope over the Grand Canyon without having mastered tightrope walking, because you'll fall 20+ stories to your death.  But guess what?  Common sense and logic would tell you the exact same thing.  You just have to engage that part of your brain.  

In other words, the other part of your safety net is not paying attention because it never had to before.  So all you need to do is learn to start paying attention, instead of relying on fear.

It's 0:00 o'clock here, I wanna sleep but after reading explanation above it's like mind opener. Something I never knew before something like that exist. Damn it's super interesting, I've gain some insight that I could apply in real life. Appreciated Shannon. 

Ah.. what a good day to live.

And Shannon, you need to write a book about Fear. It's gonna be big sale.

Perhaps I will do that.

So what would happen if we were faced in a situation where we instinctively need to react to something to not be in harms way? Would that instinctive fear based response of "not wanting to die" fall away with enough use of OF? Instinct is probably more effective in helping us react to something when you just have a few hundreds of a second to react rather than having to logically think through something.

There is a big difference between "instinct" and "fear".  OF doesn't strip your instincts.  It strips your fears.  You still have that instant response from instinct if and when you need it.  Which you may have already noted...

Yes you are right, thanks.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-27-2021

After clearing my mind, now I understand the IDGAF attitude I have now is my "safe haven" created by DRS. Niw, most of the time, when I'm doing nothing, my mind doesn't wander everywhere, it's silent, and I really enjoy it. But I read there and there people increasingly not using this program as instructed, wether they did it intentionally or not, especially the ASRB2. I personally doesn't get the feeling to do the loop more than instructed, two days on three days off. @Shannon do you need to re-adjust the model's ASRB2 again or it's already 'fit for most people determined by the model'? Because if in the end most of the user using autoconfig mode, then how could you measure the proper power/upper limit of 5.75.7G? Thank you very much.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Shannon - 05-27-2021

The initial value I calculate turns out to be the best starting point. For some people, that's all they need, and for others the autoconfig will lead them to more loops, days on, whatever. The way I determine it is to query what produces the best long term happiness balance between myself and my customers. So before things were as complex as they were, it was a fixed value, and over time I realized that a fixed value, no matter how accurate, would always have outliers if the target demographic was big enough. So I created the autoconfig module for those people who need a different value. Over time, I have seen that the models typically introduce the program at a safe usage pattern that may be less than what some need, but it is what will work best for the majority. Between that and autoconfig, everyone gets where they are going with the highest likelihood of success.

Measuring the power level isn't done by usage patterns. There are certain variables in the script and in the Platinum Lake configuration protocol that determine power level. It is by observing those that I can get a good idea of what's happening with power levels.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-27-2021

(05-27-2021, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: The initial value I calculate turns out to be the best starting point.  For some people, that's all they need, and for others the autoconfig will lead them to more loops, days on, whatever.  The way I determine it is to query what produces the best long term happiness balance between myself and my customers.  So before things were as complex as they were, it was a fixed value, and over time I realized that a fixed value, no matter how accurate, would always have outliers if the target demographic was big enough.  So I created the autoconfig module for those people who need a different value.  Over time, I have seen that the models typically introduce the program at a safe usage pattern that may be less than what some need, but it is what will work best for the majority.  Between that and autoconfig, everyone gets where they are going with the highest likelihood of success.  

Measuring the power level isn't done by usage patterns.  There are certain variables in the script and in the Platinum Lake configuration protocol that determine power level.  It is by observing those that I can get a good idea of what's happening with power levels.

In other words, did you said that starting 5.75.7G, the ASRB2 are the basic starting point and after some cycle, it's up to the user how to expose themself with the subs. Is that right?

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Shannon - 05-28-2021

(05-27-2021, 09:14 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: The initial value I calculate turns out to be the best starting point.  For some people, that's all they need, and for others the autoconfig will lead them to more loops, days on, whatever.  The way I determine it is to query what produces the best long term happiness balance between myself and my customers.  So before things were as complex as they were, it was a fixed value, and over time I realized that a fixed value, no matter how accurate, would always have outliers if the target demographic was big enough.  So I created the autoconfig module for those people who need a different value.  Over time, I have seen that the models typically introduce the program at a safe usage pattern that may be less than what some need, but it is what will work best for the majority.  Between that and autoconfig, everyone gets where they are going with the highest likelihood of success.  

Measuring the power level isn't done by usage patterns.  There are certain variables in the script and in the Platinum Lake configuration protocol that determine power level.  It is by observing those that I can get a good idea of what's happening with power levels.

In other words, did you said that starting 5.75.7G, the ASRB2 are the basic starting point and after some cycle, it's up to the user how to expose themself with the subs. Is that right?

Not quite.

The calculated values will work just fine for most people.  But if they don't, after a couple of cycles you'll be able to tell and you'll be able to make adjustments.  That doesn't mean everyone should make adjustments.  It is the starting point because most people will find that is the best setting.  But it's a bell curve, and some will need something else.

If you find that at the end of two cycles you're not getting results, or your results aren't as good as they should be, you need to make adjustments.  If that is the case, then feel free to start adjusting ONE variable at a time, ONE notch at a time, ONE per ASRB2 cycle until you find your solution.  The autoconfig will usually guide you.  But for example, if you decide that the variable you want to adjust is days off, then you might go from 1 loop, 2 days on, 3 days off to start with OFv3 to a setting of 1 loop per day on, 2 days on and 2 days off.  3 days off one notch difference would be 2 or 4, and if you want more impact, you increase exposure, so you would have to increase loops, volume or decrease days off.  So in this case, we would decrease days off my one notch to 2.

Generally, days off is going to be the best bet for initial adjustment if you need to make adjustments.  The goal is to find the sweet spot where you're getting the right amount of exposure to execute.  If the current settings work, then leave them alone.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-28-2021

Day 11/180 | C3D1

Literally listening to the OF v3 right now while writing this. It's 6 AM here and I'm prepared going to work. I have funny story that still related to almost got into accident. Yes, it's happening again, and I laugh my ass off that time it's happening. Why? Because I'm not the one who drive, I choose to call a taxi yesterday to drive me to work. From my place going to work, we almost going into accident fuckin three times in one drive. The driver face are priceless when I laugh everytime we almost goin into accident. I'm getting used to it. I'm almost bored lol.

But after that I realize this consequence of almost got into accident are my fear of death. Not my death. But my fear of losing someone that close to me dearly. I'm the type of family-first person, I'm excited making money for my family, everything I do, I do it for my family. That's why I could laugh on this funny accident cycle.

Well that's a relief. This too shall pass. Let's begin the cycle 3. One loop. Two days on. Three days off. Until then.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-30-2021

Day 12/180 | C3D2

It's good. Not much to report. Not much activity. It's Sunday, my doing-nothing-at-all day. Let's see the bloom tomorrow.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 08-23-2021

Today's the last day using OF v3.

I'm gonna use UMS v2, stage 1 in short time.

OF v3 is a badass. It change my life. My mental state way more clear, sharp, yet people feel relaxed while talkin to me.

Reason to UMS v2 is pretty simple, time to bend my reality into luxurious one.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 | UMS v2 (current) - Benjamin - 08-24-2021

Hi Qiel,
It's usually best to start a new journal for a different program. As Shannon and others can follow what you're doing and not have to find where the next program starts in the thread.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 | UMS v2 (current) - Qiel - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 04:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi Qiel,
        It's usually best to start a new journal for a different program. As Shannon and others can follow what you're doing and not have to find where the next program starts in the thread.

Ok. Noted.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 | UMS v2 (current) - GreekGod22 - 08-25-2021

(08-23-2021, 07:01 PM)Qiel Wrote: Today's the last day using OF v3.

OF v3 is a badass. It change my life. My mental state way more clear, sharp, yet people feel relaxed while talkin to me.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks.
How long did you run OF3 for? Or previous versions?

RE: Qiel's OF v3 | UMS v2 (current) - Qiel - 08-25-2021

(08-25-2021, 03:58 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 07:01 PM)Qiel Wrote: Today's the last day using OF v3.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks.
How long did you run OF3 for? Or previous versions?

OF v3 for 98 days. Then the next day I starting UMS v2 stage 1.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 | UMS v2 (current) - Shannon - 08-27-2021

Very unwise to switch programs unless you're the subconscious trying to escape the one you're doing because it's working, but if you're going to do that, at least start a new journal instead of just switching the old one over. Nobody is going to want to wade through pages of posts looking for where you started using the second program.