Subliminal Talk
LTU6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU6 Journal (/Thread-LTU6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-24-2021

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a journal to monitor my progress, invite discussion, gain insight, and use this journal as reminder to have gratitude. I'll probably just talk about my dreams and anything that seems like I'm achieving results. I've gone through the first six stages of LTU6 5.75G and am on month 3 of Stage 7. 

Edit*

So far, I've made friends on LTU6 through the gym, work, and old acquaintances from college. I've had an increase in salary by switching jobs. My old work environment was difficult and had a lot of office politics. My new job as a data analyst is low stress and no drama compared to my last one. 

The friends that I feel the most connected with and enjoy talking to are the ones I met at the gym, one friend in particular who I met there and hang out with introduced me to his other friends at the gym. 

On LTU6, I have dreams that I can and cannot remember, and I usually try to interpret those dreams to try and figure out what progress I'm having internally. I just try my best to have a good guess. I haven't cried on subliminals in a long time like I did on E1 and E2, so I really am not sure when I'm healing and clearing. If the energy flooding is true, I think the unconditional love from E4 within LTU6 is awesome!

As Shannon has said before, our outer reality matches our inner beliefs and we tune ourselves to a radio channel in which we meet certain types of people, have unique experiences, and achieve certain types of success.

Goals:
  • Learn and be successful at my new job
  • Make progress through the Google Data Analytics Certificate to learn new skills like SQL and R (currently my job uses excel and I like the certificate but sometimes I have trouble motivating myself and concentrating to do it. I'm pretty happy with my current life circumstances. I probably also have fear that I'm not smart enough to learn how to code in SQL and R too which is a belief I've struggled with for a long time now. I tend to be way more positive on LTU6 so I haven't consciously thought I can't learn to code, but I wonder if I put off doing the certificate for lack of interest, motivation, or fear of not being smart enough. I combat this by just doing 25-50 minutes of the course a day.)
  • Get an attractive girlfriend through manifesting her into my reality (this is a big one, I haven't had a girlfriend before. I'm Indian by origin and was born and raised in the USA. I seem to only be attracted to Indian girls which I've figured out through experience but I wonder why I'm not attracted to white girls for instance. I've had experiences where I've kissed a white girl and felt nothing. @Shannon Is this related to fear of some type and will LTU6 work on this?
  • Continue manifesting the right friendships into my life
  • Hopefully lose weight by controlling my calorie intake and go to the gym more consistently to gain muscle (going to the gym feels like a chore to me, but I still do it even if i don't put in a full hour and just do 30 minutes.)

RE: LTU6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 04-24-2021

Good luck. Like your structured post. Seems like LTU has been good for you.

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-24-2021

(04-24-2021, 11:39 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Good luck. Like your structured post. Seems like LTU has been good for you.

Thanks!

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-25-2021

Dreamed of taking a test. I took a test from the college I graduated from but then saw that I had an option to take a test from a smaller college within the same university system and I ended up redoing my test from that smaller college because it seemed easier. I took the rest of my tests from the smaller college.

I dreamed about falling from a ceiling and falling onto coconuts? Not sure. Did I dream of Tony Vlachos from Survivor too? Coconuts and Survivor both make sense in a dream together. Not sure what this was about. Tony Vlachos is my favorite Survivor character. As boston rob said, "Tony's a boss!" Lol. He said this in season 40.

RE: LTU6 Journal - RTBoss - 04-25-2021

(04-25-2021, 08:53 AM)Sky Wrote: Dreamed of taking a test. I took a test from the college I graduated from but then saw that I had an option to take a test from a smaller college within the same university system and I ended up redoing my test from that smaller college because it seemed easier. I took the rest of my tests from the smaller college.

I dreamed about falling from a ceiling and falling onto coconuts? Not sure. Did I dream of Tony Vlachos from Survivor too? Coconuts and Survivor both make sense in a dream together. Not sure what this was about. Tony Vlachos is my favorite Survivor character. As boston rob said, "Tony's a boss!" Lol. He said this in season 40.

Awesome - I'm a huge Survivor fan!  Having run LTU6 in its entirety, and a month of Stage 7, I can say it's one of the best subs I've ever run.

Enjoy!

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-26-2021

(04-25-2021, 07:32 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 08:53 AM)Sky Wrote: Dreamed of taking a test. I took a test from the college I graduated from but then saw that I had an option to take a test from a smaller college within the same university system and I ended up redoing my test from that smaller college because it seemed easier. I took the rest of my tests from the smaller college.

Awesome - I'm a huge Survivor fan!  Having run LTU6 in its entirety, and a month of Stage 7, I can say it's one of the best subs I've ever run.

Enjoy!

I love Survivor haha. I'm glad you like it too! I watched all the best seasons and skipped the ones with low reviews. I love reading your old journals RTBoss! I think LTU6 is great. I think it's really smooth. I haven't had any highs or lows on it.

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-26-2021

I dreamed about two things today. The first dream was a blonde, white girl I knew in high school. I can't remember what I dreamed about her, but she was standing in front of me and I've always had the opinion that she is attractive. There was no hostility in the dream. The second dream I was back in high school with a dark-haired, white guy who tried to hang out with me and I told him to get away from me and pushed him away. He tried to put his arm around my shoulder but that's when I pushed him away. The dream switched with me looking at a white girl's butt in a bikini who was lying face-down on a bed.

The blonde girl and dark haired guy in this dream both used to be in my high school friend group, and I broke off my friendship with them at different times in my life because I realized they didn't care about keeping in touch with me. I cut off my relationship with them because they weren't good friends for me.

I thought I was close to the guy friend for a time, but he at one point told me that I wasn't on his priority list to call as a friend because he only has so much time to devote to the other people that he wants to keep in touch with. I use to always be the one to call him and talk with him, but he would never call me to talk and when I asked him why, that was his response so I stopped talking to him. Keep in mind that I'm the one who introduced him to his first girlfriend and knew him for several years and talked to him on and off before and after college.

I'm glad I moved on. I don't think about him anymore so I'm not sure why I dreamed about the dark haired guy. I might've dreamed about the blonde, white girl because I saw her on a facebook video singing a song with a band. My dad showed me the video even though I wasn't interested. She was with a brown haired, white girl who was also in the same high school friend group. The brown haired girl used to like me back in high school but I didn't reciprocate and made her mad because of that for a short time. That's probably why these girls weren't super interested in getting to know me in the first place. I don't talk to the brown haired girl anymore either.

Anyways, pretty happy that I had the dream because that means my subconscious is working on letting go of the past or is executing E4 or something in the LTU6 script.

RE: LTU6 Journal - Shannon - 04-26-2021

(04-24-2021, 09:27 AM)Sky Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm starting a journal to monitor my progress, invite discussion, gain insight, and use this journal as reminder to have gratitude. I'll probably just talk about my dreams and anything that seems like I'm achieving results. I've gone through the first six stages of LTU6 5.75G and am on month 3 of Stage 7. 

A few years back, I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and had to take a break from subliminals, and I've been in recovery for 3 years for which I've received professional care. I really do want to continue changing my reality and I think that these subliminals are the way to do so rather than consistent visualization. 

So far, I've made friends on LTU6 through the gym, work, and old acquaintances from college. I've had an increase in salary by switching jobs. My old work environment was difficult and had a lot of office politics. My new job as a data analyst is low stress and no drama compared to my last one. 

The friends that I feel the most connected with and enjoy talking to are the ones I met at the gym, one friend in particular who I met there and hang out with introduced me to his other friends at the gym. 

On LTU6, I have dreams that I can and cannot remember, and I usually try to interpret those dreams to try and figure out what progress I'm having internally. I just try my best to have a good guess. I haven't cried on subliminals in a long time like I did on E1 and E2, so I really am not sure when I'm healing and clearing. If the energy flooding is true, I think the unconditional love from E4 within LTU6 is awesome!

As Shannon has said before, our outer reality matches our inner beliefs and we tune ourselves to a radio channel in which we meet certain types of people, have unique experiences, and achieve certain types of success.

Goals:
  • Make progress through the Google Data Analytics Certificate to learn new skills like SQL and R (currently my job uses excel and I like the certificate but sometimes I have trouble motivating myself and concentrating to do it. I'm pretty happy with my current life circumstances. I probably also have fear that I'm not smart enough to learn how to code in SQL and R too which is a belief I've struggled with for a long time now. I tend to be way more positive on LTU6 so I haven't consciously thought I can't learn to code, but I wonder if I put off doing the certificate for lack of interest, motivation, or fear of not being smart enough. I combat this by just doing 25-50 minutes of the course a day.)
  • Get an attractive girlfriend through manifesting her into my reality (this is a big one, I haven't had a girlfriend before. I'm Indian by origin and was born and raised in the USA. I seem to only be attracted to Indian girls which I've figured out through experience but I wonder why I'm not attracted to white girls for instance. I've had experiences where I've kissed a white girl and felt nothing. @Shannon Is this related to fear of some type and will LTU6 work on this?
  • Hopefully lose weight by controlling my calorie intake and go to the gym more consistently to gain muscle (going to the gym feels like a chore to me, but I still do it even if i don't put in a full hour and just do 30 minutes.)

In response to the bolded section...

There are a lot of reasons why you might only be attracted to Indian girls, and it's not a bad thing.  It may just be personal preference; it may have to do with your cultural upbringing, it may be early experiences, and so on and so forth.  So kissing a white girl and feeling nothing isn't necessarily anything negative, and in fact it may be that you just kissed a white girl you were not compatible with in the right way!  Lot of possibilities.

LTU will most likely only "worry on it" if your reasons for not liking white girls stem from guilt, shame and or fear.  If you're subconsciously afraid of negative social consequences or the like, and that's why you don't respond to white girls when you might otherwise, for example, then it would be helpful.  But if you just prefer Indian girls... well, nothing wrong with that and nothing to work on or "fix".

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-27-2021

(04-26-2021, 08:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 09:27 AM)Sky Wrote: Hi Guys,

A few years back, I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and had to take a break from subliminals, and I've been in recovery for 3 years for which I've received professional care. I really do want to continue changing my reality and I think that these subliminals are the way to do so rather than consistent visualization. 

Goals:

In response to the bolded section...

There are a lot of reasons why you might only be attracted to Indian girls, and it's not a bad thing.  It may just be personal preference; it may have to do with your cultural upbringing, it may be early experiences, and so on and so forth.  So kissing a white girl and feeling nothing isn't necessarily anything negative, and in fact it may be that you just kissed a white girl you were not compatible with in the right way!  Lot of possibilities.

LTU will most likely only "worry on it" if your reasons for not liking white girls stem from guilt, shame and or fear.  If you're subconsciously afraid of negative social consequences or the like, and that's why you don't respond to white girls when you might otherwise, for example, then it would be helpful.  But if you just prefer Indian girls... well, nothing wrong with that and nothing to work on or "fix".

Thanks Shannon!

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-27-2021

I couldn't sleep properly last night so I don't remember if I had any dreams. I had to go to sleep and wake up early for a morning work call so that threw off my sleep schedule and is probably why I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-28-2021

I dreamed about my HR manager calling me on a Saturday and telling me I have to drive somewhere five hours away. I have a fear of driving long distances based off of potentially getting lost or not finding a gas station in time. Nowadays, we have GPS but when GPS loses signal, that worries me. However, I know you can download maps before the drive and use that as a GPS on your phone too. And there's an app to help you find gas stations on the road when you pass highway exits.

I had another dream too but I can't remember it.

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-29-2021

I had a dream about an old friend of mine, who was overweight back when I knew him, talk about calorie counting with me. I'm no longer friends with this guy so I'm not sure why I keep dreaming about him.

I had another dream but can't remember.

RE: LTU6 Journal - fab10 - 04-29-2021

You sure are processing a lot bro, good for you. Do you plan on running stage 7 for longer or…?

RE: LTU6 Journal - Sky - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 01:32 PM)fab10 Wrote: You sure are processing a lot bro, good for you. Do you plan on running stage 7 for longer or…?

Thanks bro. Yeah, I plan on running Stage 7 for six months and I'm on month 3 right now. It's having good benefits for me so I want to run it for a while, and then I'll assess where I'm at and what my next sub should be.