Subliminal Talk
AM 6 - another go 'round - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM 6 - another go 'round (/Thread-AM-6-another-go-round)

AM 6 - another go 'round - achtung81 - 04-17-2021

hi everyone

just started AM6 (not sure if this is my 4th or 5th run - i've already done WM, BASE, DMSI, and emotional healing)

I'm on stage 1 - day 16 - and after listening for a minimum of 12 hours per day i have come down with a splitting headache for the past 2 days - not to mention serious depressive thoughts and overall shitty feeling...

is this normal?

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - GreekGod22 - 04-17-2021

Damn, folks are still running AM6 in 2021.

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - Benjamin - 04-17-2021

Why would you write this in testimonials? I'm guessing it may have been to get our attention, but doing that is going to get negative attention.. and you still would have got an answer if you posted it in the correct forum.

Am6 can definately cause some intensity, which you should be familiar with after using it several times. It sounds to me that it's really hit upon something, maybe some kind of fear to cause a headache like that. If it goes along with those feelings then that may be the case.

Have you read this thread?

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - Shannon - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 11:48 AM)achtung81 Wrote: hi everyone

just started AM6 (not sure if this is my 4th or 5th run - i've already done WM, BASE, DMSI, and emotional healing)

I'm on stage 1 - day 16 - and after listening for a minimum of 12 hours per day i have come down with a splitting headache for the past 2 days - not to mention serious depressive thoughts and overall shitty feeling...

is this normal?

Only if you're subconsciously terrified of achieving the goals of the program and afraid that doing so is going to result in your literal death.

I am not kidding, after a decade of exploring why people have that response, that is what I discovered.  Some part of you genuinely believes that if you don't stop using the program, you'll end up dead.  

Of course that's ridiculous, but the part of you doing this has zero capacity to understand logic, and it only knows fear.  

The solutions are as follows:

1. You can reduce the number of hours you listen until this stops happening, which will either allow your subconscious to make progress slowly, or simply resist it forever.  
2. You can increase the time you listen, which will either override the resistance, or make the issue worse.
3. You can do what you should have done in the first place, and run OF v2.  That is the ONLY time I would suggest stopping an incomplete AM6 run to do something else.

AM6 is what started my decade long quest to figure out why people have resistance, and it boils down, every time, to fear.  And every time it boils down to a train of irrational "logic" that ends with, "... and then I'll DIE!!!".  

In the case of AM6, the usual (but condensed) "train of thought" looks like this.  If I make myself more alpha, then someone's gonna come along and get mad at me/hate me for/reject me for/beat me up for being alpha, and then I'll DIE!!!"

Ludicrous, yes.  But that's how your emotional self thinks when it's afraid.

Splitting headache is a desperate last ditch effort to make you stop listening to whatever, because "I'll get us KILLED!!!".  

If I were you, I would run OF v2 and then come back to AM6.

And next time, run WM AFTER AM, like you're supposed to.

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - achtung81 - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:

is this normal?

Only if you're subconsciously terrified of achieving the goals of the program and afraid that doing so is going to result in your literal death.

I am not kidding, after a decade of exploring why people have that response, that is what I discovered.  Some part of you genuinely believes that if you don't stop using the program, you'll end up dead.  

Of course that's ridiculous, but the part of you doing this has zero capacity to understand logic, and it only knows fear.  

1. You can reduce the number of hours you listen until this stops happening, which will either allow your subconscious to make progress slowly, or simply resist it forever.  
2. You can increase the time you listen, which will either override the resistance, or make the issue worse.
3. You can do what you should have done in the first place, and run OF v2.  That is the ONLY time I would suggest stopping an incomplete AM6 run to do something else.

AM6 is what started my decade long quest to figure out why people have resistance, and it boils down, every time, to fear.  And every time it boils down to a train of irrational "logic" that ends with, "... and then I'll DIE!!!".  

In the case of AM6, the usual (but condensed) "train of thought" looks like this.  If I make myself more alpha, then someone's gonna come along and get mad at me/hate me for/reject me for/beat me up for being alpha, and then I'll DIE!!!"

Splitting headache is a desperate last ditch effort to make you stop listening to whatever, because "I'll get us KILLED!!!".  

Perhaps I didn't clarify,  I ran am before running wm.  Also why run of v2 if am6 already has of in it? I'm just gonna power through am6

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - MagicalAlchemist - 04-18-2021

(04-17-2021, 06:11 PM)achtung81 Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:

is this normal?

Perhaps I didn't clarify,  I ran am before running wm.  Also why run of v2 if am6 already has of in it? I'm just gonna power through am6

Because OFv2 is newest technology and has FRM 4.9. Which is AM6 didn't have. It's a big difference.

RE: AM 6 - another go 'round - Shannon - 04-18-2021

AM6 has the first iteration of the first attempts at fear removal, from 2012. We have since developed that out to it's maximum and abandoned it for the Fear Removal Module, and then spent years developing the FRM to a successful state in order to build OF v2.

The decade of work to arrive at FRM 4.9 wouldn't have been necessary if the efforts in AM6 were good enough.

But it's your call. That's what I would do in your shoes.