Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2-Journal--11010)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 03-31-2021

Using this forum to log my DMSI 3.3.2 experience. 

Started using DMSI last night. Listened on loop overnight for approx 7 hours (ultrasonic version @ 30% of maximum volume) on my laptop speakers. 

Had a strange and disgusting dream about using a face mask that, when peeled off, was absolutely loaded with blackheads and impurities. 

Have noticed I am less "desperate" to get the attention of the opposite sex and find myself turning off my phone / not asking to hang out with people. Not sure if related to DMSI - time will tell.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - tolgaocal80 - 03-31-2021

we don't see much woman journals, good luck

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 03-31-2021

Day 1: I experience no material change in male attention.

Day 2: While beginning to listen on speakers during the day, I fall asleep. I am completely knocked out, even when I wake up I fall back asleep again quickly. This goes on for 2 hours - very rare for me during the day.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-01-2021

Morning of Day 3:

Again, completely knocked out sleep-wise. End up sleeping through the start of the work day etc.

Dream-wise, nothing markedly different except I dreamt that a guy I have feelings for got back together with his ex.

If anything, texting communication with guys has become more platonic over the last 12 hours or so.

Have experienced severe acne issues over the last couple of months, but have noticed my skin has cleared up since starting to use DMSI. Not sure if coincidental.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - Shannon - 04-01-2021

These are definitely interesting results. It sounds like part of you is trying hard to keep the program from working. That's usually why the exhaustion kicks in on that program. That dream about the face mask, and things getting more platonic instead of more sexual... I'd say some part of you is very afraid to be vulnerable to being hurt through being sexual like DMSI is aiming for. Should be an interesting journey. The next version should be coming out in the not too distant future (within months), and upgrades before the final experimental version are free, so you can snag v3.4 for free when it comes out. But version 3.3.2 has been known to do some very interesting things also. Let's see what happens. Thanks for journaling! We need more women's experiences here.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 07:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'd say some part of you is very afraid to be vulnerable to being hurt through being sexual like DMSI is aiming for.  

Knowing myself, this makes a lot of sense. 

Day 3: Again, no marked difference. A few stares / flirtatious remarks when I go out but nothing I would necessarily ascribe to DMSI. Friends (girls and guys alike) who are typically unavailable are very chatty and want to hang out more, but all platonic.

I feel sexier when I look in the mirror. My standard resting face looks more sultry / seductive.

Was told that a guy I have feelings for stalked my ex online.

Have started to work out again (albeit only marginally). Appetite to binge on junk food has declined slightly. 

Knocked out again (this time only for half an hour, as I had a delivery coming) when I start listening to my DMSI loops. Again this is ultrasonic silent, approx. 45% of maximum laptop speaker volume.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-03-2021

Day 4: Have noticed that social interactions in general go very smoothly and that I come across as effortlessly charming.

Day 5: Past love interest reaches out to me out of the blue to reconnect.

I dream that I get into trouble at work for doing something apparently sexual with my bosses.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - MagicalAlchemist - 04-04-2021

Hey, did you have experience with your body odor change in DMSI ?Much Stronger than before ?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 05:38 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: Hey, did you have experience with your body odor change in DMSI ?Much  Stronger than before ?

Yes - body odor has significantly worsened since starting the program. @Shannon have you seen this amongst DMSI users before?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - MagicalAlchemist - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 05:41 PM)serenitymoon Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 05:38 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: Hey, did you have experience with your body odor change in DMSI ?Much  Stronger than before ?

Yes - body odor has significantly worsened since starting the program. @Shannon have you seen this amongst DMSI users before?

Shannon once said, it's your natural body pheromones    Hehe

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-05-2021

Day 6/7: Getting a lot of male attention from "newer" prospects that I would like the option to date. Again I can't necessarily say there's a clear difference vs. pre-DMSI.

"Older", existing prospects (exes, longer-term crushes etc.) are unaffected and uncommunicative with me - I don't see these people face-to-face so the only time they've seen me recently is over social media.

My body odor has increased significantly and I have to wear a lot more deodrant, particularly at parties.

In general I feel markedly less desperate or keen to respond to eligible men who are chasing me for dates. I find myself ignoring them and valuing my time more than I used to.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - Benjamin - 04-05-2021

It's funny cos when I used DMSI (an older version) I thought I smelt more, but the woman I was seeing at the time kept smelling me and saying I smell like honey.

Strange kind of honey. Roflmao

But I remember Shannon saying that pheromones can be perceived differently by different people.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - serenitymoon - 04-06-2021

(04-05-2021, 11:57 AM)serenitymoon Wrote: "Older", existing prospects (exes, longer-term crushes etc.) are unaffected and uncommunicative with me - I don't see these people face-to-face so the only time they've seen me recently is over social media.

Day 8 potentially proving the above wrong - I am asked out by an existing crush seemingly out of the blue. I'd looked at his photo a couple of times over the weekend but otherwise had no face-to-face contact. Perhaps the sniper at work?

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal - RTBoss - 04-06-2021

That's fantastic! Will this be the first time you'll physically be around him since starting?