Subliminal Talk
What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) (/Thread-What-path-should-I-take-Choosing-next-sub-s)

What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - GreekGod22 - 03-29-2021

I've bought OFv2 and was planning to run it after ASC. If I am to do it, I will commit to the full 8 months. However I am still pondering on the right choice. Perhaps DMSI, LTU are better choices for me.
Maybe I am wrong, but I feel like subs that focus on emotional healing stall you into taking action in your life.
I don't even need that much healing IMO, just a bit of more courage and lack of fear to arrange my life into how I desire.
I've had anxiety and shyness and was afraid to express myself for a long time, now they are 70% gone as I matured and built myself into a man. Also had / have some degree of low self esteem and self worth and overall low self image.
I have this obsession around my social status, about how am I perceived with others.
Also a tendency to be needy when I meet a new woman, and that usually drives her away as I subconsciously crave a lot of affection early on.
I also struggle to find happiness. 

When I feel like my life has purpose and going on a good path and I've had sexual relationship recently, I feel fine, I feel no worries about the past, nothing that bothers me much. That is true only in this scenario. The problem is most of the time I don't. I fear not making it to my full potential.

My main priorities:
  • Live out the image of a dominant, assertive man who has the courage to go after what he wants in life and has the confidence that he is competent to do it.
  • Be a skilled seducer of women
  • a richer social life and circle of friends would be nice.

Since I can only listen to one IML sub at a time, and each sub ideally requires a several months commitment, I have FOMO over whether I will be choosing the right sub.

Paths to consider (after I am done with my current ASC run which seems to be going great)
  • OFv2 (8 months)
  • AM7 (2022)
  • OFv2
  • LTU6
  • AM7
  • OFv2
  • DMSI 3.4
  • AM7
  • LTU6
  • AM7
  • LTU6
  • DMSI
  • AM7
@Shannon Thoughts?

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - Aventus45 - 03-29-2021

Sounds Like OFv2 would be a good choice to run first. It's going to deal with all of your fears in general and can help with dissolving the rest of the anxiety, shyness, and fear of expressing yourself. It may help with the fear that may drive you to be needy as well. 

What I'm curious about is the roots of your obsessive drive for status and how you are being seen. could be a legit drive or it could be rooted in something else.

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - GreekGod22 - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 05:20 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Sounds Like OFv2 would be a good choice to run first. It's going to deal with all of your fears in general and can help with dissolving the rest of the anxiety, shyness, and fear of expressing yourself. It may help with the fear that may drive you to be needy as well. 

What I'm curious about is the roots of your obsessive drive for status and how you are being seen. could be a legit drive or it could be rooted in something else.
On one hand it is a legit drive. On other hand, I guess it's coming from the need to be validated by others (women especially)

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - Aventus45 - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 08:39 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 05:20 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Sounds Like OFv2 would be a good choice to run first. It's going to deal with all of your fears in general and can help with dissolving the rest of the anxiety, shyness, and fear of expressing yourself. It may help with the fear that may drive you to be needy as well. 

On one hand it is a legit drive. On other hand, I guess it's coming  from the need to be validated by others (women especially)

Yeah, that's what came to mind when I read that so OF may help with it if its based on fear.. LTUv6 has modules that help with self-esteem and I found that it helps a lot in that area in my experience.

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - Shannon - 03-29-2021

(03-29-2021, 08:39 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:

On one hand it is a legit drive. On other hand, I guess it's coming  from the need to be validated by others (women especially)

Fear influences us in ways we never see or understand until we start wiping it away, because it is so normalized that we think it's not fear, or caused by fear, to experience life the way we do.  OF will help in a wide variety of directions at once, in ways you would never have thought.  It will be the one sub you could run that would most improve your execution of all the rest.  

Obsessive drive is almost always rooted in fear.  

I suggest OF first, and then not only will all the other subs work better, but you will weed out the desires and goals that are rooted in fear, and can pursue the ones that really matter.

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - GreekGod22 - 04-01-2021

@Shannon  Thanks for writing.

I now feel able to better articulate my pain(s).  One is fear of not being enough for a woman, fear of being a lesser or inferior man. Combined with an irrational insecurity about my looks.
I've done a lot to improve in the looks department. I have a lot of interest from women on dating apps, but deep down inside, I still partly feel like a fraud, like I don't deserve them. I even subconsciously sabotage myself with them, I stop contacting them due to fear of being rejected by them at a future point in time.

My confidence and entitlement are better in the present moment, 2021 has been a good year for my dating life. It looks like I'm finally nearing my breakthrough. I am relatively stable emotionally.
Every time a woman sends me a message that it's a compliment or she flatters me, I screenshot it to always remember myself that I am worthy and wanted, that I have no reason to feel inferior.

I do realize that confidence also comes with experience, eventually I will successfully internalize the identity I desire of myself.

In my ASC journal that is currently active, I mention how I often have sex-dreams on ASC, so there must be some fears in subconscious that result in me fearing being sexual and dominant with women.

OFv2 should be a great choice for my next sub.

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - GreekGod22 - 09-23-2021

Quite interesting for me to read what I said almost 6 months ago. I was so negative back then. My mindset has changed a lot for the better, and I’ve been quite successful this year with women.

I wrote in March: “fear of not being enough for a woman”. This is not the case anymore, this fear is 90% gone. My current confidence levels surrounding women are the highest they’ve ever been.
That being said, I did choose Overcoming Fear as the sub to run and I’m glad I did.
Next will be the Alpha Male sub.

RE: What path should I take | Choosing next sub(s) - Qiel - 09-23-2021

(09-23-2021, 10:47 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Quite interesting for me to read what I said almost 6 months ago. I was so negative back then. My mindset has changed a lot for the better, and I’ve been quite successful this year with women.

I wrote in March: “fear of not being enough for a woman”. This is not the case anymore, this fear is 90% gone. My current confidence levels surrounding women are the highest they’ve ever been.
That being said, I did choose Overcoming Fear as the sub to run and I’m glad I did.
Next will be the Alpha Male sub.

Congratulation.