Subliminal Talk
Hitting a wall with subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Hitting a wall with subs (/Thread-Hitting-a-wall-with-subs)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - Shannon - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 12:14 AM)callie Wrote: I dont have too much recollection of my early childhood, its mostly just a blur tbh. What I do know tho, is that I grew up in a pretty toxic environment that continously taught me not to express myself otherwise ill get hurt. Regarding a psychotherapist ive actually begun seeing one.

I'm glad to see you've sought out help.  This particular issue can be challenging.

Quote:I dont intend to completely give up on subliminals. So pushing through is what im aiming for. But as you say, harder isnt always better. I need to find a balance were I can deal with whatever arises but at the same time dont end up completely apathethic and depressed 24/7 for weeks.

Problem with US for me is that I sleep terrible with it on, even on very low volume. And using US during the day for 8 hours (5 loops) is not ideal as im sometimes on the move. Currently im experimenting with reducing loops per day with masked format. In terms of apathy I already feel a little bit better. Is it adviceable to have the same on and off days if you reduce the amount of loops?

I don't want you to give up on subliminals.  I want you to have the support you need to succeed in overcoming the challenges you are uncovering, whether you use them or not.  

It is not a good idea to use less loops.  That just makes it easier for the subconscious to override the instructions.  Instead, we try to lower the volume instead.  Same number of loops (input), but less aggressive.  If you don't do well with US, ask yourself this: are you sleeping terrible with US because you are being affected by the program better, and your subconscious is trying to give you incentive to avoid using what would actually work?  This is beginning to sound like it may be an example of Type 20 resistance. Basically, the subconscious seeks to make the usage patterns that would actually succeed unpleasant, uncomfortable or scary to use in some way, which allows it to manipulate the conscious into not using the program in the ways that would actually get the job done.

Instead of lowering loops, if US is not what you want to use, you'll have to use Masked format.  It sounds like you may have to start with minimal volumes and work your way up slowly until you find what works.  I have found that this approach can be successful against Type 20 resistance.  If using enough loops in Masked format is not possible, then you're going to have to use US, and if you do that, again, probably a good idea to start at lowest possible volume and work your way up one notch per week.  

Make sure your psychotherapist knows you are using this program, and if need be, ask for a sleep aid.  Follow their advice if they tell you to stop using the program.  You can come back to it later if need be.

Quote:Im also curious what you think is the best sub choice for dealing with stuff like this? OF is more directed to dissolving the wall of fear id guess, whilst E4 does have a loving quality to it which I like.

OF is hands down better.  Remember that I use polymorphic self optimizing scripting (PSOPS), meaning that the program will get into your head and cause your subconscious to adjust its approach to whatever needs to be done to achieve the goal.

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - Benjamin - 03-30-2021

Quote:Not for now, I think. I'm currently listening MLS 4.0 and I am on my third cycle. I have my own personal MLS journal but I don't feel comfortable yet to post a journal here. Kind of make me feel vulnerable.

That's fine, no need to delete it. Just wanted to point it out.

Hope MLS is going well. That's fine, you don't need to post it if you don't feel ready.

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - callie - 03-31-2021

@Habib Its np, I know you were just trying to help

Ok, thanks a lot Shannon, you have been really helpful

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - GreekGod22 - 03-31-2021

Am I the only one who listens to subs on all kinds of different ranges? When I am focused on something, I lower the volume, but when I am in the streets or on the road I blast it at 11-12/15.
Through a day, I will be covering a wide volume range.

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - Shannon - 04-02-2021

(03-31-2021, 11:43 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Am I the only one who listens to subs on all kinds of different ranges? When I am focused on something, I lower the volume, but when I am in the streets or on the road I blast it at 11-12/15.
Through a day, I will be covering a wide volume range.

The volume seems to determine what level of the subconscious is being communicated to. Its best to find the volume that works and stick to it.

RE: Hitting a wall with subs - Shannon - 04-02-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:56 AM)callie Wrote: @Habib Its np, I know you were just trying to help

Ok, thanks a lot Shannon, you have been really helpful

You are quite welcome.