Subliminal Talk
From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond (/Thread-From-UMS-to-Money-Magnet-and-beyond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-05-2021

Looking back at my subliminal listening history and this thread, I’m beginning to think that somewhat ironically that part of my resistance to UMS v.1 was the fear that over-listening to UMS v.1 would be a source of resistance to UMS.

I had slowly worked up my listening routine to 6 loops per day for 3 days and then 1 day off. The concern back then was whether or not it was safe to listen to such a powerful subliminal program (5.75) for too many loops per day. I therefore scaled back my listening and never returned to that level. The most I listened to UMS v.1 from then on was 4 loops per day for 4 days and 1 day off. This is also when I started experiencing a dry spell from any results from the program.

I’ve now seen at least two people on the forum reporting that they need even more loops per day to see results from their respective programs then I ever ran UMS v.1 at. I feel I now have “permission” to follow my gut and subconscious and not limit my listening experience based on those old safety concerns. I can be more aggressive with UMS v.2 and increase my loops to experience results without going overboard.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-14-2021

Started Stage 3 of UMS v.2 and I'm starting to feel the insomnia and "head-buzz" that others have reported, especially when they used UMS version 1. I'm hoping that this is a sign that some positive affects from the program are also coming my way.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-19-2021

The first cycle of Stage 3 was really rough - my brain felt like lead and it was extremely hard to concentrate and perform the simplest tasks. Increasing the loops per day from 2 to 3 during the 2nd cycle has thankfully cleared this up for the most part.

On the money front, there's not much to report yet. There's been a shake-up of employees at work so I'm moving to a different position that may potentially come with a small raise. I think UMS may be numbing much of the anxiety I would normally feel during a transition such as this.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 10-12-2021

Had different levels of 'brain mush' throughout my Stage 3 run and I'm honestly glad to move on. I listened to my first two loops of Stage 4 and to my relief I remain much more clear headed so far.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 11-07-2021

On Stage 4 of the program.
5 loops per day - 5 days on, 4 days off

No noticeable changes yet in my financial situation.

I plan to set a practical limit to the amount of loops per day to 6 (equals 8 hours) and then I will start decreasing my days off, one day per ASRB2 Cycle, until it's time to start over with Stage 1.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 12-20-2021

On Stage 1 of my 2nd five-month full run of UMS v.2 and unfortunately it's still somewhat of a wet noodle. The only stage that I've really noticed any effects with is Stage 3 and those effects seemed only negative. I'll keep trucking and hopefully things will improve in the near future.

RE: UMS - AbundanceCH - 12-21-2021

Do you really think this is going to change your situation overnight? of course not and this is where most guys get it wrong. All this programming will bear its fruits in the long term as your old programming is replaced with new programming and slowly but surely your outer world reflects your new inner world.

That's a better way of thinking things then "why haven't i manifested my millions yet" type of thinking, Me personally i'm not desperate for results I know this is a long game where UMS is setting me up for future success.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 12-22-2021

[deleted]
duplicate post

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 12-22-2021

(12-21-2021, 09:31 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Do you really think this is going to change your situation overnight? of course not and this is where most guys get it wrong.  All this programming will bear its fruits in the long term as your old programming is replaced with new programming and slowly but surely your outer world reflects your new inner world.

That's a better way of thinking things then "why haven't i manifested my millions yet" type of thinking,  Me personally i'm not desperate for results I know this is a long game where UMS is setting me up for future success.

Well, I wouldn't consider using version 1 and 2 of UMS for almost a year as "overnight".  I also wouldn't consider expecting some positive progress during that time as being unreasonable.  Maybe it's depression talking or envy at people having great results using other programs that's getting me a little down.  However, I'm dedicated to version 2 for at least the minimum suggested duration, which is now 15 months.  I'm still hopeful for some good stuff to come my way.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 12-22-2021

There's a reason its 4 stages. 3 and 4 are going to be challenging until ypu work through some of the rrasons you're not already at the goal. Thus stages and repeating cycles. You can't really agglomerate v1 and v2 as they are so different. Be patient. Let go of expectations. The conscipus mind loves to work agains the efforts of the subconscious with "expectations". Just set it and forget it. Let it do its thing. Each cycle shpuld be easier and more effective.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-28-2023

I'm about one month into running Money Magnet but nothing much to report yet. The program actually helps me fall asleep when playing the ultrasonic track. The dreams I remember don't seem to revolve around money or emotional/trauma cleansing as others have reported, though. At first I was feeling the same confusion and brain-mush effects that Stage 3 of UMS v.2 was having on me, but thankfully that has mostly cleared up now. I plan to increase my usage to 2 loops every other day to see what happens.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-01-2023

@Shannon
Do you know if the Awakener program will interfere with other programs? I'm specifically using Money Magnet right now.

RE: UMS - Benjamin - 09-02-2023

If he doesn't answer here then i'd ask on his journal discussion thread. Sometimes he won't see posts in other less used forums.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 12:05 AM)Benjamin Wrote: If he doesn't answer here then i'd ask on his journal discussion thread. Sometimes he won't see posts in other less used forums.

Good idea @Benjamin .  Is there a way to change thread titles?  Thank you.