Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? (/Thread-MLS-5-75-6G-Journal-What-IQ-over-9000)

MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-04-2021

Hello everyone! I'm back. I did USLM 4.2 for about 4-5 months prior to MLS (I'll write a review on that later). So those who are familiar with my reporting know that they're getting into but for those who don't just know I do my best to make it viewer friendly and easy to read. I'll also make use of headings and side notes to help readers separate the good stuff from my own personal musings. That said, skip to “Results from Today” to get my results and experiences for the program up until today.

Table of Contents:
Background Info On Me
Previous Experiences with Older Versions of MLS
Results up to Today (3/3/2021)

Background Info On Me:

*1st Year Grad student pursuing a doctoral degree
*Currently in a relationship.
*Previously used subliminals in the last 6 months - Orgasm Enhancer, USLM 4.2, MLS 3.0 4G (as an experiment), and OF v1

Previous Experience with older versions of MLS:
  • Great subliminal however it lacked the ability to combat procrastination and pre-FRM it required Overcome Procrastination to be used in unison to be productive.
  • At its peak it most definitely gave me that IQ over 9000 feeling where studying new concepts became a breeze and my study time decreased because I required fewer refreshers before I understood something and had it memorized.
  • Without a DRS people “hating” on the “new me” made it easy for negative outside sources to derail the program causing fear and diminishing of effects.

Results up to Today (3/4/2021)
  • Tired as hell on the first day (3/1/2021).
  • Temptation to procrastinate is present.
  • During the first loops of MLS I was in class and I felt lethargic and uninterested in class. Resistance most likely.
  • Things got much better after the loops were over at approximately 2pm today (3/1/2021). 
  • I asked more questions today in class despite previous reservations about doing so. Normally I don’t ask too many questions or volunteer to answer questions because I don’t want to look stupid and have people shoot me dirty looks (it’s happened before). Didn’t care about that today. That’s mostly a DRS/FRM thing. (3/1/2021)
  • Mind is processing things a bit quicker. Sarcastic humor, or wit as my cousins across the pond would say, is definitely up.
  • Speaking my mind a little bit more. FRM/DRS most likely. (3/2 -3/3/2021)
  • Presenting information or questions to people is easier. This is definitely a DRS/FRM thing.
  • Problem solving getting better ex.) My GF, myself, and a classmate decided to go to Starbucks to grab some food and I came up with the idea of having our classmate quiz us while we were on the road so that we would still be learning even while on our “break”.

Overall Thoughts on the Program: 

The presence of DRS and FRM is pretty noticeable for me. I feel like using a subliminal with the DRS embedded in it is more effective for daytime use because you actually get the benefits of the DRS in real time versus going to sleep with the subliminal on and getting the lingering effects but that’s just my opinion.

One thing I will reiterate is that I’ve used early iterations of MLS in the past including the 3rd and 4th Gen versions and have achieved design goals (even if somewhat briefly) from each of them so I know how much @ss this program can kick when you execute. I also know how much a role fear and outside opinions play with this program. During my 30 day experiment on MLS 3.0 I felt like a freaking champ but because I had stopped using USLM 4.2 during this time and had no DRS I found that I ended up reversing progress on the sub. This was because some of my classmates started looking at me differently and I began feeling paranoid about being perceived as the “know-it-all” or “egghead” and my subconscious put the brakes on my progress to keep me safe. Point blank I got scared of how efficient and awesome I had become on MLS 3.0. Seeing myself quickly dismantle complex problems and catapult to the top of the class was a different experience. It also made me understand how important FRM and the DRS are for these programs and I’m happier than a pig in slop that the new MLS has them included. 

I’m hoping that this version allows me to be able to keep the effects I had on previous versions and allow me to excel at my profession. As a doctoral student absorbing information and memorizing things helps to a good degree but what’s more important is being able to problem solve and process large amounts of information and come up with effective treatment and protocols for clients. In addition, the medical field can be cutthroat as HELL and can be downright brutal with the number of clients you’re expected to see, how some clinical instructors can be downright d*cks or @ssholes to students who are doing their rotation, patients who are in pain and want solutions fast and of course COVID-19 amplifying all this. So I need to be able to think quickly, efficiently, and I need something to block out the negativity.

In summary, excited for this program and can’t wait to see what it does in the future.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - Benjamin - 03-04-2021

This thread wouldn't be complete without this video. Some may not have seen it, but I know Catman will be happy to see it again.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - Omni3 - 03-05-2021

(03-04-2021, 03:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: This thread wouldn't be complete without this video. Some may not have seen it, but I know Catman will be happy to see it again.

Always love this!!!!

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-05-2021

@Benjamin : That sh!t is a freaking classic! Thanks for reposting that dude.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-03-2022

Hey everyone! Just dropping in for a quick update. Been back on MLS for about 2 weeks now. Results are going well. I'm able to manage my ADHD much better and quite honestly I feel like I function like a normal person...mostly. Tongue
I have experimented with playing MLS for short bursts of approx 2 min at the midday to help keep the effects going and it has helped. Will update later, I set a timer for about 6 min to prevent myself from spending too much time on the forum and so I could get back to work on school stuff. Cheers! Victoire

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-04-2022

Today's update will be more in line with my normal detailed posts. As always it will be broken into sections so feel free to skip around to whichever section interests you the most

Table of Contents:

1.) Memory/Recall
2.) FRM/DRS Effects
3.) MLS influence on ADHD
4.) MLS Performance on Work/Life/School

Memory/Recall

For the past few weeks my memory and recall have been vastly improved. One of the issues I've suffered for a long time is having spotty short term memory. This hasn't always been the case but I do strongly believe that fears and other things (such as ADHD) are responsible for this but I digress. When reading over materials such as case studies I can often visually see the document and words on said document in crisp detail mentally. Essentially, photographic memory. This also includes events such as conversations where I can sometimes recall someone's words verbatim or with a high degree of accuracy. As you'd imagine this is insanely useful, the details of which are in the section "MLS Performance on Work/School/Life"

FRM/DRS Effects

Thanks to the FRM my attitude towards school, learning, and life in general have improved. Prior to restarting MLS I was experiencing a large amount doubts about my ability to perform academically, professionally, and just as a person in general. I want to say these feelings were accelerated by being in graduate school and also by realizing that I had ADHD. With FRM I've noticed a much more calm demeanor in myself and thanks to the DRS I'm able to remain unaffected by the negative energies around me. A great example is earlier in this week when my classmates and I had a 4-part practical examination that was pass/fail only. Failure meant having to retake the examination. Most of them were extremely nervous and many of them voiced that however I was extremely calm during the entire process. In the end all of us were going to have to retake the exam but during the actual exam I can honestly say that not once was I ever "shook" or in my head. (for background info, most of our professors were there grading us, so this was some high-stakes sh*t)

MLS Performance on Work/Life/School

Having the ability to think clearly, quickly, and succinctly makes everything better. EVERYTHING. At work I can stick to a task for a long period of time without trailing off into unproductive chatter.  At school I can understand materials and concepts in real time and apply them quickly. Studying used to be a chore because I would sometimes zone out within minutes due to boredom with some subjects. Now even on a day like today where I technically don't have much to study I still find myself looking over notes and reading. Explaining my ideas and thoughts to people has also improved substantially and often times I can not only quickly process a difficult concept but I can also explain it to someone in a way that they understand it (and me) better.  In addition, I can more effectively execute multiple plans during the day. An example would be this morning where I'm juggling between typing this report, typing up a case study, and sending messages for work and school.  If I could put a number on it I would say MLS has increased my level of productivity by at least 100%. 

MLS influence on ADHD

So as I've mentioned before in another thread ADHD's effects on the mind are quite complex. Three biggest contributions that MLS grants me that has positively influenced my ADHD are 1) Drastically improved short and long term memory 2) Increased cognitive processing speed 3) Less fear/sensitivity to others negativity and bullsh*t. For those of you who've never had ADHD...count yourself lucky. Often times the societal portrayal of the condition is more comically and while some of the stereotypes are 100% true what they don't capture is the sometimes debilitating effect that ADHD has on the user's self-esteem due to the years and years of failures, lost opportunities, and underperformance that plague us. Since restarting this program and executing most of the hallmark issues of ADHD such as poor executive function (ability to plan and act), self-esteem issues etc. are drastically reduced to the point to where many days such as today I simply feel...normal. Not ADHD normal but normal in a sense of being able to think clearly, remember instructions, operate like a grown adult, plan, decide and execute.  My mind isn't full of the almost nonstop chatter that typically takes place however the chatter that does happen is more positive as a whole (though negative ones do pop up) and typically are more productive and centered on solving relevant issues and problems. Granted, I still get the occasional scatter brain moments specifically when I'm lacking in sleep but they are fleeting moments rather than entire days of unproductivity.

**Side note**

I've discovered that for me a quick 2.5 minute loop of MLS during the day helps keep my brain functioning normal and essentially works like a pick-me-up. YMMV.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - rarus426 - 03-04-2022

That was indeed a good read. Congratulations on getting success on MLS 5.75g. What is your usage pattern? what format and volume you are currently listening to? 

(03-04-2022, 06:48 AM)K-Train Wrote: Today's update will be more in line with my normal detailed posts. As always it will be broken into sections so feel free to skip around to whichever section interests you the most

Table of Contents:

1.) Memory/Recall
2.) FRM/DRS Effects

Memory/Recall

For the past few weeks my memory and recall have been vastly improved. One of the issues I've suffered for a long time is having spotty short term memory. This hasn't always been the case but I do strongly believe that fears and other things (such as ADHD) are responsible for this but I digress. When reading over materials such as case studies I can often visually see the document and words on said document in crisp detail mentally. Essentially, photographic memory. This also includes events such as conversations where I can sometimes recall someone's words verbatim or with a high degree of accuracy. As you'd imagine this is insanely useful, the details of which are in the section "MLS Performance on Work/School/Life"

FRM/DRS Effects

Thanks to the FRM my attitude towards school, learning, and life in general have improved. Prior to restarting MLS I was experiencing a large amount doubts about my ability to perform academically, professionally, and just as a person in general. I want to say these feelings were accelerated by being in graduate school and also by realizing that I had ADHD. With FRM I've noticed a much more calm demeanor in myself and thanks to the DRS I'm able to remain unaffected by the negative energies around me. A great example is earlier in this week when my classmates and I had a 4-part practical examination that was pass/fail only. Failure meant having to retake the examination. Most of them were extremely nervous and many of them voiced that however I was extremely calm during the entire process. In the end all of us were going to have to retake the exam but during the actual exam I can honestly say that not once was I ever "shook" or in my head. (for background info, most of our professors were there grading us, so this was some high-stakes sh*t)

Having the ability to think clearly, quickly, and succinctly makes everything better. EVERYTHING. At work I can stick to a task for a long period of time without trailing off into unproductive chatter.  At school I can understand materials and concepts in real time and apply them quickly. Studying used to be a chore because I would sometimes zone out within minutes due to boredom with some subjects. Now even on a day like today where I technically don't have much to study I still find myself looking over notes and reading. Explaining my ideas and thoughts to people has also improved substantially and often times I can not only quickly process a difficult concept but I can also explain it to someone in a way that they understand it (and me) better.  In addition, I can more effectively execute multiple plans during the day. An example would be this morning where I'm juggling between typing this report, typing up a case study, and sending messages for work and school.  If I could put a number on it I would say MLS has increased my level of productivity by at least 100%. 

MLS influence on ADHD

So as I've mentioned before in another thread ADHD's effects on the mind are quite complex. Three biggest contributions that MLS grants me that has positively influenced my ADHD are 1) Drastically improved short and long term memory 2) Increased cognitive processing speed 3) Less fear/sensitivity to others negativity and bullsh*t. For those of you who've never had ADHD...count yourself lucky. Often times the societal portrayal of the condition is more comically and while some of the stereotypes are 100% true what they don't capture is the sometimes debilitating effect that ADHD has on the user's self-esteem due to the years and years of failures, lost opportunities, and underperformance that plague us. Since restarting this program and executing most of the hallmark issues of ADHD such as poor executive function (ability to plan and act), self-esteem issues etc. are drastically reduced to the point to where many days such as today I simply feel...normal. Not ADHD normal but normal in a sense of being able to think clearly, remember instructions, operate like a grown adult, plan, decide and execute.  My mind isn't full of the almost nonstop chatter that typically takes place however the chatter that does happen is more positive as a whole (though negative ones do pop up) and typically are more productive and centered on solving relevant issues and problems. Granted, I still get the occasional scatter brain moments specifically when I'm lacking in sleep but they are fleeting moments rather than entire days of unproductivity.

**Side note**

I've discovered that for me a quick 2.5 minute loop of MLS during the day helps keep my brain functioning normal and essentially works like a pick-me-up. YMMV.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - Shannon - 03-04-2022

Thank you for the detailed feedback. Very useful.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - Frosted - 03-05-2022

@K-Train I’m so jealous man, congratulations. I want to run MLS now! The one that gets me is that when you hear instructions you can actually remember them. I struggle with ADHD and this was a big stressor for me at my old job where I couldn’t be given a list of instructions unless it was written down. The other stuff resonates with me as well and I wonder how MLS will fit into my future plans.

Thank you for the detailed post. As someone with ADHD it has been eye opening.

Edit: How long did you run MLS?

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-05-2022

Quote: That was indeed a good read. Congratulations on getting success on MLS 5.75g. What is your usage pattern? what format and volume you are currently listening to? 

Thank you my guy! Usage pattern is 6-8 loops of MLS done overnight with a supplemental 2.5 minute listen during the day normally between the hours of 12pm-5pm. Glad it was a good read! Whenever I personally read journals I like to get to the good stuff but it can be difficult sometimes depending on the person and their writing style so I do my best to make my reports organized to where those looking for answers/results can find them more easily.

Quote: @K-Train I’m so jealous man, congratulations. I want to run MLS now! The one that gets me is that when you hear instructions you can actually remember them. I struggle with ADHD and this was a big stressor for me at my old job where I couldn’t be given a list of instructions unless it was written down. The other stuff resonates with me as well and I wonder how MLS will fit into my future plans.

Thank you for the detailed post. As someone with ADHD it has been eye opening.

Edit: How long did you run MLS? 

Thanks amigo! So I started listening to MLS about a month ago but broke off for about 2 weeks to run MHS to help heal my ears. I've been back on MLS 5.75G consistently for 2 weeks now. I also used MLS 5.75G during March of last year (2021) and in August/September of 2021 as well.  As far as ADHD and instructions...bro. I can't tell you the trouble that's caused me on jobs. Thankfully, I've been fortunate to have some super patient managers but I've repeatedly been told how fortunate I've been to not have a boss who was a real @sshole because they most likely would have fired me or cut my hours until I improved. My work ethic on jobs and punctuality (at least for an ADHD person  Blush) has normally been solid and combined with a good attitude it's definitely saved my butt. After sometime I eventually just "get it" and I'm able to work more efficiently by coming up with an appropriate game plan for the job I'm at which improves my productivity enough to not get fired (and eventually get a raise).

Nowadays my processing speed and memory are so high that one or two listens to a set of instructions is all I need. Case in point today, my school was volunteering to run fitness tests on some of the athletes at an event. I was originally tasked with assessing cardiovascular fitness but halfway through was told to switch to flexibility assessment. I told our professor I didn't have the manual for the set to tests they wanted but she showed me the tests I was supposed to run and after one or two look overs and demonstrations I was good to go for the rest of my time there. 

A key point to those considering MLS. This sub has a very strong likelihood of triggering a lot of resistance in the in the beginning so be mindful of that. 

EDIT: Also thank you @Shannon for all your hard work with this sub! I definitely remember you saying this sub was one of your more frustrating subliminals to build (besides DMSI) so I am glad to see it working the way you envisioned.  I do think that as it is the subliminal is perfectly catered towards helping those with ADHD or learning disabilities in general so I do look forward to seeing how this impacts others in those demographics in the future.

EDIT 2: I just updated my usage pattern and I wanted to also add that there were days (1-5 to be exact) in February where I listened to 10 loops of MLS. I do believe some people may benefit from going high from time to time to break the resistance and then dialing it back down once they've achieved results. YMMV.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - ChrissyC - 03-07-2022

(03-04-2022, 06:48 AM)K-Train Wrote: Today's update will be more in line with my normal detailed posts. As always it will be broken into sections so feel free to skip around to whichever section interests you the most

Table of Contents:

1.) Memory/Recall
2.) FRM/DRS Effects

Memory/Recall

FRM/DRS Effects

MLS influence on ADHD

**Side note**

Hi, do you take medication for ADHD as well? I love the results you have with this sub. I’m planning on going back to school again and these results seems very promising.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-07-2022

Hello @ChrissyC! Nope, completely unmedicated. I've thought about getting medicated for it but I told myself I would exhaust other options first.

Report for 3/7/2022

Today was a "meh" in terms of productivity. It started off excellent by me waking up early and tidying up my room before heading out for school. We had a group assignment to work on and another group mate and I were tasked with doing a bit of research on an article and writing up some implications for it. I was SUPER distracted today. Everyone was more talkative especially since this is the week before spring break here in the southern USA and it definitely effected me. On the plus side, thanks to MLS I was able to quickly rationalize and integrate the research article I read into my portion of the paper. Noise-cancelling headphones helped here as well because without them or MLS I probably would have just talked the entire time and did nothing. I drunk some coffee early in the morning and I believe the extra energy definitely made me more talkative and distractible. 

My days with MLS are normally more productive but today I kept getting of track. Throughout the day I noticed that my energy levels and ability to concentrate would wane and I strongly believe the early start and the caffeine crash helped contribute. In blunt terms, I got more done than I would have pre-MLS but by my new standards today was definitely less productive. One important point though is that when I did focus and study I was still able to learn much quicker and get through tasks more quickly than pre-MLS. There were cases where I could feel the old me creeping back in but a quick 2.5 minute loop of MLS kept it at bay. 

I've been feeling resistance creep in so I'm going to do 8 loops of MLS instead of 6. I've learned to listen to my gut more when it comes to MLS. If I feel the ADHD symptoms returning I run extra loops through the night and throw in more short loops during the day.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal: What? IQ over 9000!? - K-Train - 03-11-2022

What’s up everyone? Another report incoming.

Table of Contents
1.    Weekly Summary
2.    Comparison of Different Usage Patterns (4 loops/6 loops/8 loops/10 loops)
3.    Subconscious and Conscious Cooperation
4.    Partial Execution (Effects on Cognition and Performance)

Weekly Summary

The items listed in the table of contents are no accident. They represent some of the major insights and observations I’ve gleaned over this past week. Compared to the previous week this was the week where my usage patterns fluctuated quite a bit as well as the average amount of sleep per night. The combination of these factors lowered my efficiency but not to pre-MLS levels.

At school, the moments where I was fully executing got me high praise from my professors. One of whom told me that had I applied myself correctly (in other words, had I been able to grab a time machine and use MLS 5.75G from the start of my doctoral degree) I’d be blowing the rest of my classmates out of the water due to my exceptional ability to reason. Unfortunately, the up and down nature of my effects this week definitely cost me on an important examination but thankfully the class average (and nationwide average) was low enough to where it most likely won’t hurt me but it does highlight that there are areas of my education that I need to improve on.

Overall, this week highlighted that I still have a way to go in my profession but with [Rule 4] and MLS in tow I’m confident I can easily close those gaps.

Comparison of Different Usage Patterns (4 loops/6 loops/8 loops/10 loops)

Reading over my past reports have led me to conclude that I function best when the loops are in the 8-10 range. I can get by with 4-6 loops however too many days at this level seems to open the door for eventual resistance. In general, I believe that with subliminals below the 5.8G range I typically need to run a high number of loops to break down my overactive subconscious and then cycle down ever slightly in order to prevent complete mental overload. 

Subconscious and Conscious Cooperation (How they Improve Results with MLS)

Cooperation between the subconscious and conscious is obviously critical but the way MLS makes these two work together is truly unique. When I am fully executing my subconscious flips from becoming saboteur to able-bodied assistant. Often times I will consciously bring up a problem and then mentally/consciously step away only for my subconscious to feed me back a solution. This often occurs in real time such as when I’m studying, and I’m presented with a great method to make the study process more efficient or instances like today where I was able to mentally write the table of contents and major highpoints of this forum post in my head before ever typing anything.

I would say this process showcases how, when fully executing, the subconscious can become an extremely powerful ally. Unlike the conscious mind the subconscious doesn’t truly sleep and so I’m often able to accomplish so much more due to the way these two piggybacks off each other and offer up solutions. Memory and recall are boosted as well whenever these two work together and as mentioned previously in the Weekly Summary of this post these moments of synergy sometimes produce truly spectacular moments of brilliance.

Partial Execution (Effects on Cognition and Performance)

When I’m only partially executing my ADHD peaks its head in subtle ways. The power of MLS prevents it from completely overtaking me but my distractibility, especially this week, can derail my efforts considerably. When you become accustomed to operating at a certain level of cognition any drop becomes noticeable. Consider that during the few days of partial execution I A) Studied only about 20-30% of what I wanted to B) Took much longer to complete simple assignments C) Memory and Recall compromised to where my near-photographic memory was fuzzy at best. These effects seem bad but believe me when I say that pre-MLS was worse. At bare minimum I’m able to at least be somewhat productive with partial execution.