Subliminal Talk
MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) (/Thread-MLS-4-0-with-a-30-day-AM6-stage-7-refresh)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-17-2021

More the former, very partially the latter. 

I'm tired so i'm reaching for food to help with energy, but generally i'm sticking with healthy food. If it was pure comort it would be a lot of sugar and white carbs,

RE: MLS 4.0 - MegaMan - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you tell why you're hungry?  Is it extreme energy usage or a fear comforting effort?
I can confirm the increased hunger on MLS 4.0, think it is increased energy usage. I normally eat quite minimal as my exercise has been heavily reduced by the pandemic situation.
Added a banana for breakfast instead of no breakfast and eat more lunch, plus snacking on walnuts.

Hope this helps
MM

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-17-2021

High energy usage is to be expected given the fact that of all the organs of the body the brain uses the most energy.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-18-2021

What ever happened to sun based energy flooding Shan-man? I used to love that ship. 

i'm shattered today. last day of my 4 day break. Looking forward to gettin back on the MLS train from tomorrow.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-18-2021

(03-18-2021, 01:34 PM)Darwin Wrote: What ever happened to sun based energy flooding Shan-man? I used to love that ship. 

i'm shattered today. last day of my 4 day break. Looking forward to gettin back on the MLS train from tomorrow.

You're saying you got a lot of benefit from the energy from the sun module?

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-19-2021

I'm surprised you ask! I thought everyone did. 

Anyway I'm very certain I did. I would feel hyper recharged being in the sun and would get these amazing energy flooding moments. Afterward I read about how the sun literally interacts with your cells to produce ATP and I was like 'oh'. 

I have friends now who practice 'sun-gazing', which sounds insane but to see them before and after is remarkable, they have seemingly boundless energy and clarity.  

(warning though to anyone reading, it's not something i recommend, from what i understood it takes a good while of disciplined build up and can go badly wrong.)

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 01:16 AM)Darwin Wrote: I'm surprised you ask! I thought everyone did. 

Anyway I'm very certain I did. I would feel hyper recharged being in the sun and would get these amazing energy flooding moments. Afterward I read about how the sun literally interacts with your cells to produce ATP and I was like 'oh'. 

I have friends now who practice 'sun-gazing', which sounds insane but to see them before and after is remarkable, they have seemingly boundless energy and clarity.  

(warning though to anyone reading, it's not something i recommend, from what i understood it takes a good while of disciplined build up and can go badly wrong.)

The "energy from the sun" module was reported to work for some people and not for others, IIRC.  It was intended to help counter the insane amounts of energy needed to power DMSI, but nothing else at the time needed something like that, so since I stopped developing it, it was out of sight and out of mind.

5.75.7G makes some optimizations that should significantly reduce exhaustion.  Energy from the sun may not be necessary.

Then again, it is also possible that certain other optimizations in 5.75.7G will make up for the difference.  I suppose we shall see.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-19-2021

Ah ok. had thought it worked for all and at the time wondered why it disappeared because, 'why would you not want more energy'. 

One thing is massively key that I wasn't doing before is water. I've going through a few large bottles of mineral water a day and its' really helped with mental clarity.

RE: MLS 4.0---> AM6 refresh - Darwin - 05-09-2021

Ok so it's been a while since I posted, figured an update was in order. 

I've been using MLS 4.0 as instructed for two months. Nothing noticeable happened after the third cycle, i've kept going but with nothing happening for a while. 

I did, however, find sustained changes like improved handwriting and some improvements in problem solving - nothing very mindblowing (relative to what i know it will do when i'm not resisting in some way). I think resistance might boil down to a general story of 'this is not what i need' and 'is this worth the time?, it's not doing anything', and I've noted a couple of clear self sabotaging behaviours. So i decided to take a break.

Now this is interesting, I put on AM6 stage 7 after about 5 days off and, wow. I'd forgotten what it felt like and why the time I did it previously was the biggest adventure period of my life. Since starting, I'm far more decisive and firm which has helped potentiate some of what i've gained on MLS because i decide what i want and then do it, the boundaries in which I am using my intelligence are defined and my mind can do its job. 

It's interesting as well to feel what an alpha means to me now, versus years ago when I was so lost and confused. Back then I was looking for freedom from criticism and for acceptance (particularly from women as well as others). Now I have acceptance, at least in my personal life, and my desire is to be a benefit to the people in my life, being an alpha is less about me and more about the effect it has on the people i care for. For one I can see all the people around me relax. It's like my being firm and clear and directive has allowed them to breath and taken some of the 'load' of decision making off. I noticed immediately my partner was far happier and similarly my child is much more playful. 

2014 I did this sub last. The year that my whole life changed, and i experienced totally new horizons. I'm very interested to see what might happen if i continue this. SO i'm going to do this for a month and see where it takes me. 

Shannon, I'm sorry my unconscious isn't playing ball to the same level with FRM generations of subs, I guess it's still the need to be rid of fear before everything kicks in. But damn, your sub from 7 years ago is so artful and transformative of my daily experience - not to mention making me more beneficial to those I love  that I know once I get there the latest subs are going to be something else. 

I'll get there man.

RE: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Darwin - 05-12-2021

About 6 dys into refreshing AM6. Have been so much more assertive, enjoying work and the challenge as well as able to handle conflicts that have been going for a while. I've had a person draining my energy for a long time, and finally told him where to go. All of my work colleagues and my boss have noted how much more of a presence i am in my team and I have had several challenges which i would deal with in numbness and an undercurrent of overwhelm which now i'm dealing with with confidence. 

One of these issues is, I got given a new job and a guy who i used to work under will be underneath me. He seemed to be doing his best to psych me out telling me how hard things were going to be since he was leaving the team and carried a lot of the knowledge of how to do everything I've immediately moved on and have got a full plan to deal with it. 

On top of that i have that beautiful desire to hustle toward independence. I started having great business ideas again (I didn't realise that last time it was because of AM6, because when I last did it I set up several businesses and even got investment). Now i'm older and more mature i'm interested in seeing what comes of it. 

I've had some very violent dreams as well. Being attacked viciously by people who have previously bullied me etc. 

Oh and my partner is much happier. I won't say more on that.

It's insane to see all of this, and i wonder if it's partly because of having run FRM programmes which have eliminated some of the resitance i may have had to AM6 otherwise. It also makes me think that if new subs had programming to get you to take action regardless of how you feel/some alpha training then it would help with execution as well. As i mentioned i've been much more able to work and execute because im better at saying no to anything that isn't what I want to do, and i'm confident enough to take a chance in defining what I want. 

I'll try to keep this up for another 24 days.

RE: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Darwin - 05-17-2021

I don't know when i've had such a good positive and balanced attitude. So much more mature and self aware in the work place, willing to engage and fight for what i need to and resilient to people being difficult. 

I wonder also if this is TID from OF3 which i've been really thinking of getting, because i specifically keep thinking 'seriously what is there to be afraid of here'.

RE: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Darwin - 05-26-2021

I've been having an absolute blast using AM6 stage 7. I've missed this alpha vibe. Having a presence which is palpable, people taking notice, looking better, having a deeper voice, having a better relationship with my wife and respect from the rest of my family. Co workers have been connecting with me more, and I started losing weight and feeling stronger. 

Seriously what the hell has happened to me with these subs since FRM came along. Everything up to FRM has a real impact on me, after that I get some initial results , some good insights, then nothing much. 

Well it's caused me to reflect more on fear, and how it's still fundamental in almost every aspect of my life. The laziness, the quietness in meetings, the lack of discipline, not picking goals and when i do not sticking to them. All of it, fear based. 

AM6, and SE have been so amazing at helping me peak over into a life without fear because they address my big fear which is a loss of self - or an attacking of my self by others; somehow all the FRM subs i've used have just not done that. 

In the last couple of weeks however, the question of fear specifically keeps coming up in my conscious mind. 'What are you afraid of?, what are you afraid of?, you know this is just you being afraid right?'....and so it goes. 

I said already i don't know if this is TID, and I don't. I'm not keen on going back to an FRM sub because my life has been on pause since i started using FRM subs. I just don't take action the way i did on other subs. 

Nevertheless. I'm going to have a go at OF3. I'm nervous about what will happen to my motivation and action taking, whether it will just attempt to remove fear and leave me armed with only a weak will to take action. But this is a feear and a limiting belief right? 

Let's see. I've ordered OF3. it's gotta work eventually.

RE: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - RTBoss - 05-26-2021

Good choice. Sounds like prior iterations of FRM triggered resistance in you, while previous gen programs (sans FRM) haven't been a real threat to your subconscious. Hope this latest version of FRM breaks through for you.