Subliminal Talk
MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) (/Thread-MLS-4-0-with-a-30-day-AM6-stage-7-refresh)

Pages: 1 2

MLS 4.0 (with a 30 day AM6 stage 7 refresh) - Darwin - 03-03-2021

Just opening up this thread to jot down my own thoughts on MLS 4.0

I was running SE and very happy to be in touch with myself again. I planned on staying with it until i'm secure again in myself but MLS is the other important sub to me. I bought it to try it, with the self promise that where I feel I would benefit from a loop or two of SE I would use it. 

I've gone through 8 days of MLS. It's a heavy sub. Running it for 6 hours leaves me in a daze and unable to focus. The first few days i needed a nap in the afternoon as i had it on from early morning and work suffered. I found motivation to learn rising but there were times i was walking along with it playing in my headphones and I knew my mind was just going 'sorry, can't deal, not listening', there was a story of 'this is demanding too much of me, just can't'. It was interesting to notice this reaction so clearly and to see it operated almost independently of me. 

I kept at it regardless. I came to my last day of the 8 day cycle and felt like i needed that 'root' of identity again, so i hit up SE for a few loops. After that I felt my interest, intelligence and freedom of thought increase significantly. I feel like when i have a strong identity and values (so i'm not in a reactive state to life) MLS seems to work best.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Roy - 03-03-2021

Wanting to mix MLS with another subliminal could be a form of resistance. Why not just let MLS work instead?

RE: MLS 4.0 - ncbeareatingman - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 04:22 PM)Roy Wrote: Wanting to mix MLS with another subliminal could be a form of resistance. Why not just let MLS work instead?

I totally agree. 

its sooo tempting to  get and start using MLS,it has sooo very much in it and so much to offer as a result. wow.
 Im holding back on which one to use,MLS,OFv2,or one of the newest models coming off the assembly line shortly,sometime this month.
 The wait and see game is well in place.

The Journey continues.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-03-2021

You felt your intelligence increasing from using SE? If that doesn't sound like reversal resistance, I don't know what does. MLS has as one of its goals to increase your intelligence... and seeing that response to MLS tells me you're trying hard to resist. That would no doubt be because of the FRM being so strongly present. But running other subs is only going to derail the effects of MLS, which is of course what that resistant part of you wants.

I suggest that you try running MLS in a less demanding format, or at a lower volume. That should make it either easier to deal with and therefore execute, or easier to resist. If it's the former, keep going. If it's the latter, then you'll need more perceptory pressure, not less.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-04-2021

I won't post further on this because it will confuse things. I've worked with FRM subs since the beginning of their introduction and my life progress has stalled entirely since then. However I experience breakthroughs in results when I do two things, identifying limiting beliefs myself and self esteem/self love work (which occasionally means I put on the SE sub for a loop).  

I may/may not continue in this vein, there are definitely inefficiencies and messes you can make with mixing advanced subs and i can attest to that so I don't encourage anyone to follow my example.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-04-2021

(03-04-2021, 01:33 AM)Darwin Wrote: I won't post further on this because it will confuse things. I've worked with FRM subs since the beginning of their introduction and my life progress has stalled entirely since then. However I experience breakthroughs in results when I do two things, identifying limiting beliefs myself and self esteem/self love work (which occasionally means I put on the SE sub for a loop).  

I may/may not continue in this vein, there are definitely inefficiencies and messes you can make with mixing advanced subs and i can attest to that so I don't encourage anyone to follow my example.

The above being said, I'll take your advice Shannon and for up coming cycles won't use the SE sub and will reduce the volume.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-04-2021

If your subconscious just tries to give up, it feels overwhelmed. That means there's either too much pressure, or not enough. The pressure you're getting from this sub is to make a lot of changes with regards to learning and beliefs that would otherwise be holding you back, and also to deal with and get rid of your fears. So if the pressure is too high, the first thing we want to do is try less pressure, and see if we can't get to execution with that. If that fails, then we need to override the resistance and efforts to give up and fail, and that is usually more pressure.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-09-2021

3rd day of second cycle. Pleased to say the mf works ,i'm getting notable improvements in intelligence, though my motivation has dipped. I'm perceiving things better, speaking more fluidly and enjoying the challenge of work. 

That being said it's tiring, and my decision making is off - like i can't decide on what to do, possibly because of fatigue.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-12-2021

Feeling miserable, angry, resentful and quite petty. I'm embracing it somehow and accepting this darkness. Kind of reminds me of being on adhd meds years ago. 

Anyway smarts are improving a bit. Had an evening where i focussed solidly in a deep state for a good four hours. Part of me tried to sabotage it for fear of 'getting lost' in it. I want to just throw 'myself' away though and see what happens. 

I am MLS.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-13-2021

Worth noting that I struggle with numeracy. When I was first trying to go for jobs after graduation they had psychometric testing which, if i did on my own, would place me below the 50th percentile - I could do the math, i was just very slow. 

Did one the other day and scored in the 98th percentile according to a national ranking. 

This really does underline the problem I have with anxiety. At work, I can work innovatively and articulately but I've been so afraid of how I looked I could hardly communicate. One of my colleagues met me outside work and freaked because he said I was a natural orator but am silent in the office. I'm hoping that similar to the anxiety with tests the anxiety about speaking, saying 'no', and being intellectually dominated by others dissipates.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-13-2021

Day 8 Second Cycle. 

My thinking is on a much better level, I'm able to focus better, but i'm still anxious about work so i procrastinate and mess around and fret about how i'm going to look when i present my work, when i'm compared to others. I have mental tapes where i imagine other people judging and laughing at me. This is always there but at least it's more apparent right now as a blocker. 

Compare this to SE where that would come up, i'd accept it and be ok with myself in any of those situations and then i'd just knuckle down and get on with my work. I wouldn't be as sharp as on MLS but I would be more productive.

Fear wise i'm finding myself much less intimidated by people in person.  

Still only the second cycle - around 8 more to go..

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-14-2021

Also very large, water breaking, rancidly smelling, number twos. 

For almost the whole of the last week. I really hope this is UD.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Darwin - 03-17-2021

Third day of a break. I've been passing out into deep sleeps and waking up very energised. I feel crazy hungy on MLS but managing to avoid eating very unhealthily like before.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 03-17-2021

Can you tell why you're hungry? Is it extreme energy usage or a fear comforting effort?