Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 question (/Thread-USLM-4-2-question)

USLM 4.2 question - DavisMind91 - 02-19-2021

Been using USLM 4.2 for just under 2 weeks now with great results, just haven't been journaling since it's well known in general that uslm delivers great results, and i also know that "silence is golden" before, during, and even after the manifestation/materialization process. 

Wanted to know if uslm 4.2 tackles any fears of success and failure (kind of sure it does due to FRM 4.9)
Also wanted to know exactly how the "luck" competent works. Does it subconsciously teach you to take take action on the deeper levels of the mind, using effective manifestation techniques?

I know nothing too detailed can be revealed of course and that's fine. I'm simply interested in what this "natural ability" spoken of on the sales page is, and a general concept of how this program teaches our subconscious to basically master it.

RE: USLM 4.2 question - Shannon - 02-25-2021

(02-19-2021, 06:55 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Been using USLM 4.2 for just under 2 weeks now with great results, just haven't been journaling since it's well known in general that uslm delivers great results, and i also know that "silence is golden" before, during, and even after the manifestation/materialization process. 

Wanted to know if uslm 4.2 tackles any fears of success and failure (kind of sure it does due to FRM 4.9)

It has FRM 4.9 in it, so any fear you have that in any way would otherwise get in the way of your results from using USLM 4.2 is targeted.  If those fears are present and they would interfere... targeted.

Quote:Also wanted to know exactly how the "luck" competent works. Does it subconsciously teach you to take take action on the deeper levels of the mind, using effective manifestation techniques?

I know nothing too detailed can be revealed of course and that's fine. I'm simply interested in what this "natural ability" spoken of on the sales page is, and a general concept of how this program teaches our subconscious to basically master it.

That's a secret.  Very few people know about it, and it's not something I'd like to hand to my competitors on a silver platter.  So it's a secret I intend to keep.

RE: USLM 4.2 question - jerryfibo83 - 08-24-2021

Question:
Should / Could I use USLM 4.2 in combination with UMS v2?

Thanks in advance,

RE: USLM 4.2 question - RTBoss - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 11:35 AM)jerryfibo83 Wrote: Question:

Thanks in advance,

Seeing as you don't have an answer yet - I'll give it to ya straight.  

No.

Shannon calibrates these programs very carefully.  Throwing USLM 4.2 into the mix will throw everything off, and you won't see much of anything happen.

Don't do that.   Wink

RE: USLM 4.2 question - 4Kingdoms - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 11:35 AM)jerryfibo83 Wrote: Question:

Thanks in advance,

https://subliminal-shop.com/collections/money-wealth-career-success/products/ultimate-monetary-success-v2-4-stage-set-5-75-7g-type-a-b-c-d

UMS v2 includes Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer v4.2, Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 4.0, and Version 5.0 of the famous Fear Removal Module (FRM), aimed at making UMS v2 achieve all of its goals.

RE: USLM 4.2 question - GreekGod22 - 08-25-2021

Is USLM going to be discontinued? I wonder how it differs to UMS?

RE: USLM 4.2 question - ncbeareatingman - 08-26-2021

UMS v2 includes Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer v4.2, Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 4.0, and Version 5.0 of the famous Fear Removal Module (FRM), aimed at making UMS v2 achieve all of its goals.

and DRS the DIrect Reflection Shield in it as well. Fear Remover 5.0 is turned OFF in stage 3 but it is very much "ON" in stages 1 -2 and 4..... Hella Program. Hella!!

RE: USLM 4.2 question - Benjamin - 08-26-2021

(08-25-2021, 04:02 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Is USLM going to be discontinued? I wonder how it differs to UMS?

UMS is sorely dedicated to money, USLM can be used for any of your goals.

RE: USLM 4.2 question - Shannon - 08-28-2021

USLM is not going to be upgraded anymore, unless perhaps I build it once more in 6G. But it will be available to buy and subscribe to.