Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Reviews (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Reviews)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Wife (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Wife--10957)

Pages: 1 2

Attract Your Perfect Wife - AriGold - 02-10-2021

I just wanted to give my review of the not so famous but to me life changing subliminal "Attract Your Perfect Wife".

I was using it for some months, then took a break because of some "clearing therapy" and after that continued with AYPW. Funny thing is within 2 months after the clearing AYPW brought me a few possible matches into my life. Fast forward, I am not married to that woman (I am happy without marriage) but we have a child together and I am happy to have both of them in my life. The money spent on AYPW is nothing compared to the value it added.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - Roy - 02-11-2021

How many months have you used it?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - AriGold - 02-11-2021

I would say 2 months after the clearing and 6-8 months before the clearing and the clearing to place within a 2 months break.
In total 8-10 months usage within a year.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - Zane - 02-12-2021

Well maybe it works the other way... Have kids live happily and then at last you make her you married wife..

I mean everything looks good... So.. Who knows

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - AbundanceCH - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 12:21 AM)Zane Wrote: Well maybe it works the other way... Have kids live happily and then at last you make her you married wife..

A man has to properly vet a woman for at least 12 months before considering to upgrade her to girlfriend status.  After that about 5 years of vetting to become a wife.  Most men obviously don't do this which is why they're getting destroyed in divorce like they do.

So having a child first that's not actually a bad thing as it will keep her around to try to earn marriage. Just don't marry her right away just cause she's had a child.  You still have to properly vet her and she has to earn the title of your wife.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - tolgaocal80 - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 02:39 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 12:21 AM)Zane Wrote: Well maybe it works the other way... Have kids live happily and then at last you make her you married wife..

A man has to properly vet a woman for at least 12 months before considering to upgrade her to girlfriend status.  After that about 5 years of vetting to become a wife.  Most men obviously don't do this which is why they're getting destroyed in divorce like they do.

So having a child first that's not actually a bad thing as it will keep her around to try to earn marriage.  Just don't marry her right away just cause she's had a child.  You still have to properly vet her and she has to earn the title of your wife.

this "vetting 5 years" is depends on the culture you live, for country I live 5 years too much, if you are a good observer 2 years max is enough for marriage otherwise, after 4 years or 5 years if you "find" something about her, what you will do? will you break up? your 5 years are gone for nothing.

and I gotta tell you this attutide " So having a child first that's not actually a bad thing as it will keep her around to try to earn marriage. ", generally is quite beta male thinking pattern, this is quite manipulation. There is huge contradiction here

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - Frosted - 02-12-2021

(02-10-2021, 12:13 AM)AriGold Wrote: I just wanted to give my review of the not so famous but to me life changing subliminal "Attract Your Perfect Wife".

I was using it for some months, then took a break because of some "clearing therapy" and after that continued with AYPW. Funny thing is within 2 months after the clearing AYPW brought me a few possible matches into my life. Fast forward, I am not married to that woman (I am happy without marriage) but we have a child together and I am happy to have both of them in my life. The money spent on AYPW is nothing compared to the value it added.

What do you mean by "clearing therapy"? Are you talking about healing/clearing subliminals or something else?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - IceAlive - 02-12-2021

So having a child first that's not actually a bad thing as it will keep her around to try to earn marriage.  Just don't marry her right away just cause she's had a child.  You still have to properly vet her and she has to earn the title of your wife.

There are so many derogatory implications in what you write... You think you’re certain you’ve got it all figured out, don’t you?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - Benjamin - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 11:24 PM)IceAlive Wrote:

There are so many derogatory implications in what you write... You think you’re certain you’ve got it all figured out, don’t you?

I see absolutely no derogatory implications in what he wrote at all. All I see is you attacking a man who is suggesting that you have self respect and don't just jump into it. I see enough of that on facebook and the media without having to see it here.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - AriGold - 02-15-2021

(02-12-2021, 12:16 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:13 AM)AriGold Wrote: I just wanted to give my review of the not so famous but to me life changing subliminal "Attract Your Perfect Wife".

What do you mean by "clearing therapy"? Are you talking about healing/clearing subliminals or something else?

With "clearing therapy" I mean something else. It was not a subliminal, therefore I will not write details about it in the forum.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - Frosted - 02-16-2021

Okay, that's what I guessed.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - AbundanceCH - 02-16-2021

(02-12-2021, 11:35 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

I see absolutely no derogatory implications in what he wrote at all. All I see is you attacking a man who is suggesting that you have self respect and don't just jump into it. I see enough of that on facebook and the media without having to see it here.
Thank you Benjamin.  It shows you have some sense of dating and relationships for you to say that.  Unfortunately most men don't.

IceAlive, Studies show that you are 20% less likely to divorce if you date a woman for 2 years before marriage, 39% less likely to divorce if you date her for 3 years or more.  

So considering the divorce rate is 75% for first marriages and over 80% for 2nd marriages you better believe that you need to vet a woman for a long time before you even consider getting marriage.  Just do know that stats show 8 out of 10 divorces are initiated by women.

So for any man to ignore these stats and get into a government contract with a woman which could basically destroy their life and take half of all they got in a divorce that's just stupid.

I do recommend you listen to Coach Greg Adams on youtube he is saving men's lives everyday

search for "The Long Lasting Effects of Divorce by Coach Greg Adams on youtube or click below.  It's only facts you have to know what you're getting into it's not a joke.

The Long Lasting Effects of Divorce on men

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - RTBoss - 02-16-2021

(02-16-2021, 01:25 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:

Thank you Benjamin.  It shows you have some sense of dating and relationships for you to say that.  Unfortunately most men don't.

IceAlive, Studies show that you are 20% less likely to divorce if you date a woman for 2 years before marriage, 39% less likely to divorce if you date her for 3 years or more.  

So considering the divorce rate is 75% for first marriages and over 80% for 2nd marriages you better believe that you need to vet a woman for a long time before you even consider getting marriage.  Just do know that stats show 8 out of 10 divorces are initiated by women.

So for any man to ignore these stats and get into a government contract with a woman which could basically destroy their life and take half of all they got in a divorce that's just stupid.

I do recommend you listen to Coach Greg Adams on youtube he is saving men's lives everyday

search for "The Long Lasting Effects of Divorce by Coach Greg Adams on youtube or click below.  It's only facts you have to know what you're getting into it's not a joke.

I dated my wife 3 years before engagement, and 4 before getting married.  I also made sure that she made WAY more money than me...If we get divorced, it's her who'll be paying ME. HAHAHA! Maybe THAT'S why we're going on almost 10 years?!  Wink

RE: Attract Your Perfect Wife - AbundanceCH - 02-16-2021

(02-16-2021, 02:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 01:25 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 02:39 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: A man has to properly vet a woman for at least 12 months before considering to upgrade her to girlfriend status.  After that about 5 years of vetting to become a wife.  Most men obviously don't do this which is why they're getting destroyed in divorce like they do.

I dated my wife 3 years before engagement, and 4 before getting married.  I also made sure that she made WAY more money than me...If we get divorced, it's her who'll be paying ME. HAHAHA! Maybe THAT'S why we're going on almost 10 years?!  Wink
You did it way better than most men.  Congrats on being smart.