Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Male 6 Journey (/Thread-The-Alpha-Male-6-Journey)

The Alpha Male 6 Journey - bongoBD - 01-20-2021

I've tried my hand at cheaper subliminals. But this is the real deal. Let's see how this goes!

Goals:
Courage to take more action
Be fearless
Be more productive
Make Money

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - fab10 - 01-20-2021

Welcome back bro. You should see it as a good thing that you tried something else, now you have more experience and can compare.

I have had 0.0 results with other subliminals, and I tried quite a few over the years, some from very big and reputable companies. Of course I am not saying that nothing made by other producers works, in fact I had very good results from some products, but never with subliminal technology.

With IML, the big difference I noticed immediately (rather, immediately after I had the volume right) have been the dreams. That told me right away that something was happening.

Edit (brain fart): so, Alpha Male it is‽

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Benjamin - 01-21-2021

Can you please send me your order number for AM6? As under your account I only see the free speaker test.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - bongoBD - 01-22-2021

Everyone please excuse my poor english.

I google translate from my native language to english, and post it here.

How many hours in a day should i listen to ?

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - bongoBD - 01-22-2021

(01-20-2021, 07:37 PM)fab10 Wrote: Welcome back bro. You should see it as a good thing that you tried something else, now you have more experience and can compare.

I have had 0.0 results with other subliminals, and I tried quite a few over the years, some from very big and reputable companies. Of course I am not saying that nothing made by other producers works, in fact I had very good results from some products, but never with subliminal technology.

With IML, the big difference I noticed immediately (rather, immediately after I had the volume right) have been the dreams. That told me right away that something was happening.

Edit (brain fart): so, Alpha Male it is‽

Thank you for the welcome!
really excited to see how thos goes.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Benjamin - 01-22-2021

I suggest to others if asked for your order details because under your account I can only find a free program to not ignore it, because in the past people who have done so have been people who didn't actually buy it.

BongoBD still has an opportunity to prove me wrong by sending it to the store email.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - reki - 03-02-2021

(01-22-2021, 02:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I suggest to others if asked for your order details because under your account I can only find a free program to not ignore it, because in the past people who have done so have been people who didn't actually buy it.

BongoBD still has an opportunity to prove me wrong by sending it to the store email.

Lol did he got banned for using other subliminals? I think he was asking about the alpha male sub but is using another alpha male sub from another maker Roflmao 

By the way what happened to Ryan? He used to be an active member in this forum. Was he banned as well?

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - tolgaocal80 - 03-02-2021

He banned because of he (probably) stole the AM 6, pirated it. All subs have anti-piracy script in them so it is just stupidity using them pirated.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Benjamin - 03-02-2021

(03-02-2021, 12:06 PM)reki Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 02:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I suggest to others if asked for your order details because under your account I can only find a free program to not ignore it, because in the past people who have done so have been people who didn't actually buy it.

Lol did he got banned for using other subliminals? I think he was asking about the alpha male sub but is using another alpha male sub from another maker Roflmao 

By the way what happened to Ryan? He used to be an active member in this forum. Was he banned as well?

No he's talking about AM6 and he never actually purchased it.

Without going into detail, Ryan caused a massive amount of issues. You should be able to see if you've seen his posts that it says banned.

Plus I really have no idea where you got the idea that he got banned for using someone elses subliminals, as that wasn't even remotely said by anyone? Nor is it true.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Shannon - 03-02-2021

We don't care if you use anyone else's subliminals. That's your choice. I don't know why anyone would think we are so petty that we would ban someone for that.

What we do care about is that you don't mix subliminal producers, because that can be dangerous in unexpected and sometimes very subtle ways. We also care about you not advertising for our competition, since it costs us money to run the forum. We also care about when people come on the forum and spend our time asking for help with a subliminal they have clearly pirated... And, we also don't want people causing problems for the other forum members, or the staff here.

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - reki - 03-04-2021

(03-02-2021, 02:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 12:06 PM)reki Wrote:

No he's talking about AM6 and he never actually purchased it.

Without going into detail, Ryan caused a massive amount of issues. You should be able to see if you've seen his posts that it says banned.

Plus I really have no idea where you got the idea that he got banned for using someone elses subliminals, as that wasn't even remotely said by anyone? Nor is it true.

Ok. He (bongoBDmentioned before here https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-New-to-Subliminals--10695?page=2 that he was using other subliminals.

Anyway, Ryan used to be a staple here. Same as SargeMaximus. They do give off alpha bully vibes. I wonder if they still use subs

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - reki - 03-04-2021

(03-02-2021, 01:56 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: He banned because of he (probably) stole the AM 6, pirated it. All subs have anti-piracy script in them so it is just stupidity using them pirated.

Oh I see. The Alpha Male 6.0 subs is everywhere man. Either way they won't get its full effect due to an anti piracy script

RE: The Alpha Male 6 Journey - Benjamin - 03-04-2021

Yes he did mention that, but nowhere did any of us mention that was why he was banned. So lets not start creating untrue rumors.