Subliminal Talk
dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal (/Thread-dragon-slayer-s-OF-V2-5-75-5g-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-19-2021

lol Since I was trying to figure out exactly what the iPod says when the play/pause button is held or accidentally pressed, I listened to it until I was able to confirm that it is saying exactly the exact title of the track.

And by doing this, I accidentally left the earbuds on for a few minutes.

And then I realized that today was supposed to be the first 1 day OFF and I shouldn't be listening lol.

Sigh... do I need to take another 1 day OFF starting tonight until tomorrow?

Or do I just start with cycle 2 first day of 6 days ON tonight?

Or something else?

The end of 8 months is Wednesday September 15, 2021.

So if I take another day off, then the end of 8 months will be Thursday September 16th and so on and so forth.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2021

I wouldn't worry too much, you can just continue tonight.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-20-2021

I have a question...

Since OF V2 ends, for me,  8 months from when I started, which would be Wednesday September 15, 2021, then should I set a scary goal(s) to accomplish by or after that timeline like, for ex.,
1. quitting my day job to start full-time freelancing provided I am part-time freelancing before then
2. public speaking since I've become very very introverted (I think I'm passive-aggressive)
3. MMA for self-defence -- I took a few bjj classes for reasons of fear of others

Or should I let OF V2 naturally take its course?

I'm thinking those 3 goals in particular are motivating me to stick to OF V2. It's hard. It's 8 months. 

I gotta read up on Resistance because I think I'm experiencing resistance.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - fab10 - 01-20-2021

(01-20-2021, 04:00 PM)dragonslayer Wrote: I have a question...

Since OF V2 ends, for me,  8 months from when I started, which would be Wednesday September 15, 2021, then should I set a scary goal(s) to accomplish by or after that timeline like, for ex.,
1. quitting my day job to start full-time freelancing provided I am part-time freelancing before then
2. public speaking since I've become very very introverted (I think I'm passive-aggressive)
3. MMA for self-defence -- I took a few bjj classes for reasons of fear of others

I'm thinking those 3 goals in particular are motivating me to stick to OF V2. It's hard. It's 8 months. 

I say let OF V2 naturally take its course. Things will change, you will change, what you decide now might make no sense by the time you’re done with OF. As Ben said, let it run its course. 

Quote:

Shannon wrote a really good and very complete article on resistance in the FAQs, I highly recommend that you read it a.s.a.p.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-20-2021

(01-20-2021, 07:23 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 04:00 PM)dragonslayer Wrote: I have a question...

I say let OF V2 naturally take its course. Things will change, you will change, what you decide now might make no sense by the time you’re done with OF. As Ben said, let it run its course. 

Quote:

Shannon wrote a really good and very complete article on resistance in the FAQs, I highly recommend that you read it a.s.a.p.

Ok thanks @fab10 I'll read on the resistance article asap. Thanks.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - dragonslayer - 01-20-2021

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - dragonslayer - 09-06-2021

Last night I had an interesting dream.

During my dream, I'm not sure if I was dreaming that I was listening to OFV2, but when I became aware that I have been listening to OFV2, I became fearless.

I also dreamed that I ought to buy and listen to Maximum Learning Speed v4.0 5.75.6 G after OFV2.

I woke up remembering these 2 things and felt that my subconscious was prompting/talking to me.

So I'm going to buy MLS 4, but I won't download it without finishing OFV2 first.

I have less than 3 weeks to finish OFV2. The last day would be September 24th which is the 1 day off.

Is the break in between OFV2 & MLSV4 3 weeks?

18:24 I just purchased MLS 4, but I'm not going to download it until Saturday September 25th.

I've been browsing other posts and there is this thing called TID that some users experience after downloading a sub.

I don't know exactly what TID is.

Is it a little effect of the subliminal experienced just by downloading it and without listening to a full loop yet?

But I probably shouldn't and don't want TID to occur while I still have less than 3 weeks left of OFV2.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - GreekGod22 - 09-06-2021

How has OF2 been treating you?

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - RTBoss - 09-07-2021

2 weeks in between subs should be enough.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - dragonslayer - 09-07-2021

(09-06-2021, 11:47 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: How has OF2 been treating you?

@GreekGod22 OFv2 has been treating me well.

I didn't post much because I decided to set and forget OFV2.

Because prior to and in the beginning of OFV2, I was trying to assess, analyze my fears, anxieties which made me more anxious.

In the beginning of OFV2, the DRS helped me to stand up to a coworker who was taking advantage of me & others at work.

I'm less afraid of others.

Sometimes I got & still get too over-assertive.

When I am consciously aware that I have been listening to OFV2, I feel confident and I feel an I don't give a damn feeling. 

I still feel fear and sometimes panic, but I am able to manage.

I'm going to go through OFV3 after I go through MLS 4.

I read somewhere here that MLS has helped them to understand themselves.

So I'm hoping MLS 4 will help me do the same along with understanding other topics I want to learn.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - dragonslayer - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 08:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 2 weeks in between subs should be enough.

Oh good. Thanks.