Subliminal Talk
dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal (/Thread-dragon-slayer-s-OF-V2-5-75-5g-journal)

Pages: 1 2

dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g journal - dragonslayer - 01-11-2021

January 11, 2021

Hello, this is my journey of using OF V2 5.75.5g with LTUp v6.0 5.75g. I was inspired to do OF v2 because of @Zane's thread https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-MLS-5G-Results-PICS.

Thanks to @RTBoss, @CatMan, @tolgaocal80, @Zane, & @fab10

I was using a competitor's subliminals which I stopped on December 31, 2020.

I was going to wait for 32 days per @Shannon, but today my anxiety and fears were killing me. 

I understand that not waiting for 32 days of subliminals of a competitor invalidates me from getting a refund, but I AM NOT A REFUNDER.

Furthermore, I'll be seeking to combine OF V2 with LTU P V6 because they both share the same Fear Removal Module.

Some of the objects of my fear, my father, and I'm worrying I'll get fired because I missed the whole week last week by calling sick.

For today January 11, 2020, I listened for the 1st time from 5:05 pm to 6:53 pm Overcoming_Fear_v2_5755G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent) and listened to it for 1 loop.

I was going to procrastinate some more but the anxiety was killing me today, hence I started.

I was even anxious of wanting to listen to OF v2 perfectly. 

On 8:27 pm, I started listening to Life_Tune_Up_v6_Stage_1_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).

It's kind of weird listening to 2 subliminals, but not simultaneously .

I'm planning to listen to OF v2 during work once I figure out how to download an MP3 player on my iphone and let it play.

If I can get to play OF v2 in my iphone in my pants for 3 loops while working at the warehouse, does that count?

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - CatMan - 01-11-2021

(01-11-2021, 06:18 PM)dragonslayer Wrote: If I can get to play OF v2 in my iphone in my pants for 3 loops while working at the warehouse, does that count?

Hey there, glad you're doing a journal. Welcome again!

That can count, yes. However, if possible, I'd test the volume of the sub in your pants you wear beforehand with another device, like a phone etc. Use SPLnFFT, a great phone app I use to measure volume. It's accurate. Ideally, it should show up to like 65-70dbs at your ears. The closer to that, the better.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - fab10 - 01-11-2021

If you use hybrid, it counts if you can hear it well. If you plan to use ultrasonic silent, test it first with hybrid while your phone is in your pants and make sure you hear it well before you switch to silent.

I understand your priorities but you should be aware that splitting the focus between two programs will probably reduce their effectiveness, your brain and subconscious can only handle so much. Since you mention fear, it’s likely that you would have better results running OF first by itself for the required 8 months and then LTU. But yymv, let us know how it goes.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-12-2021

(01-11-2021, 06:42 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 06:18 PM)dragonslayer Wrote: If I can get to play OF v2 in my iphone in my pants for 3 loops while working at the warehouse, does that count?

That can count, yes. However, if possible, I'd test the volume of the sub in your pants you wear beforehand with another device, like a phone etc. Use SPLnFFT, a great phone app I use to measure volume. It's accurate. Ideally, it should show up to like 65-70dbs at your ears. The closer to that, the better.

Hi @CatMan, thanks. 

Which music player do you recommend? I couldn't find the music player recommended on http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/ when I searched in the apple App Store.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-12-2021

(01-11-2021, 07:44 PM)fab10 Wrote: If you use hybrid, it counts if you can hear it well. If you plan to use ultrasonic silent, test it first with hybrid while your phone is in your pants and make sure you hear it well before you switch to silent.

I understand your priorities but you should be aware that splitting the focus between two programs will probably reduce their effectiveness, your brain and subconscious can only handle so much. Since you mention fear, it’s likely that you would have better results running OF first by itself for the required 8 months and then LTU. But yymv, let us know how it goes.

Hi @fab10thanks. I've been using hybrid. 

Do you have a particular music player that you use, particularly a FLAC player? I use an iPhone.

I felt so good waking up and as of right now at 4:56 am I completed 7 loops since I started last night at 8:27 pm . I don't feel like switching to just listening to OF V2 because the LTU makes me feel good.

If I can't play OF V2 through an iPhone music player in my pants and if I can't hear it, then I'll just switch to listening to OF while I sleep and wait for 8 months or something.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - CatMan - 01-12-2021

(01-12-2021, 01:53 AM)dragonslayer Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 06:42 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Hi @CatMan, thanks. 

Which music player do you recommend? I couldn't find the music player recommended on http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/ when I searched in the apple App Store.

Foobar2000 is a good one many of us use. Remember to check the volume of the sub playing in your pants with another device. Use the app SPLnFFT, to make sure it will be loud enough to be worthwhile, but safe as well.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - RTBoss - 01-12-2021

So, how's the anxiety? Any change?

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - fab10 - 01-12-2021

+1 for foobar2000 on iPhone

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-19-2021

(01-12-2021, 09:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: So, how's the anxiety?  Any change?

Hi @RTBoss, there has been some change with my anxiety. It went down.

Ok, so I've been meaning to reply to update this journal but it's tiring to do so at night.

So I'm stealing some minutes before I go to work.

I have decided to only listen to OF v2 last Tuesday January 12, 2021 for the time being.

It's easier for me if I listen to 1 sub at a time and especially as I go to sleep.

Perhaps when my circumstances change such as not working at a warehouse anymore, I'll perhaps continue with LTU.

I've been listening to only OF v2 during my sleep.

As a result of this short term habit?, I forgot that because I have done 6 days ON, last night when I went to bed at 8:51 pm was supposed to be my 1 day OFF.

I woke up around 1:00 am this morning, noticed I wasn't hearing the Hybrid Subliminal Ocean Surf Silent.

I looked at the iPod and it was at stop.

Then I realized that that night, last night until this morning, was supposed to be my first 1 day OFF.

I do remember playing it before passing out to sleep.

Should I count last night as my 1 day OFF even though I listened to it a little bit.

And even though I'm not sure if I had it playing until 1:00 am when I woke up and saw that it was not playing?

Or should I do a 1 day OFF tonight Tuesday January 19-Wednesday January 20 and start my 2nd day of 6 days ON on Wednesday night around 9:00 pm when I go to bed?

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - dragonslayer - 01-19-2021

I'm assuming it is ok to start my 2nd 6 days ON because I started listening around 8:51 pm and it wouldn't have been 3 loops by 1:00 am.

And the iPod wasn't even playing when I woke up, so I wasn't even sure if it reached 1 loop.

It shows the track at 1:30:04 with -17:56 remaining.

But during the previous 6 days they were all being played.

I would even get woken up temporarily when I somehow hit the earbud microphone where I would hear the title of the song mentioned.

But it would continue playing after.

Does hearing the iPod mention the title of the track being played interrupt the exposure?

I think I'm just overthinking this ... which is co-related to my fear and anxiety? lol.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - Shannon - 01-19-2021

Quote:Does hearing the iPod mention the title of the track being played interrupt the exposure?

No, but it is certainly distracting in general.  Can you turn it off?

Quote:I think I'm just overthinking this ... which is co-related to my fear and anxiety? lol.

Part of the reason we say not to use OF with something else is that it needs 100% focus and a lot of time to really accomplish its goal.  If you don't give it what it needs, it will typically produce shallow, surface results that are just undone later because one of the issues with fear is that the parts of you responding with fear will just regenerate it unless and until the root cause is dealt with.  And that is what needs all the focus and time.

In other words, you might get "some results" from using it with something else, and or incorrectly.  But you won't get the results it is designed to give.

RE: dragon slayer's OF V2 5.75.5g + LTUp v6.0 5.75g journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2021

Wow looks like apple has got even worse in the last few years. It tells you the name of the track out loud now?

Guess they've spent more time on unnecessary features while most likely lessening any kind of user friendliness. My ipod is like probably 8 years old and it was bad enough back then.

(01-19-2021, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Does hearing the iPod mention the title of the track being played interrupt the exposure?

No, but it is certainly distracting in general.  Can you turn it off?

Quote:I think I'm just overthinking this ... which is co-related to my fear and anxiety? lol.

Part of the reason we say not to use OF with something else is that it needs 100% focus and a lot of time to really accomplish its goal.  If you don't give it what it needs, it will typically produce shallow, surface results that are just undone later because one of the issues with fear is that the parts of you responding with fear will just regenerate it unless and until the root cause is dealt with.  And that is what needs all the focus and time.

In other words, you might get "some results" from using it with something else, and or incorrectly.  But you won't get the results it is designed to give.

I don't think it can be turned off. The "VoiceOver" was already OFF and I switched the "Speaker Hints" to OFF.

I'm googling & searching it on YouTube. Seems to be a necessary feature to have these prompts for the blind.

It's a nano 7th gen, I think.

Ok I will focus only on OF V2 for the 8 months instead of just for the time being.

I was even searching online last night and today for habit tracking solutions to help me with sticking to only OF V2 for 8 months.

@Shannon since I completed 6 days ON, and ALMOST 1 day OFF, should I do 1 more day OFF, and then start with cycle 2?

Or should I just start with cycle 2 day 1 tonight?

Or do I need to take a break and wait for a # of days then start again?

I want OF V2 to accomplish its goal. 

I want to give OF V2 what it needs.

I don't want OF V2 to produce shallow, surface results that are just to be undone later. 

I didn't know that one of the issues with fear is that the parts of me responding with fear will just regenerate it unless and until the root cause is dealt with. 

I've just been more anxious and fearful since being tested positive and being sick with covid in November 2020 working as an essential worker. I've had two decades of anxiety & fear.

I'll do what I must.

Thanks Shannon.

(01-19-2021, 01:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow looks like apple has got even worse in the last few years. It tells you the name of the track out loud now?

Guess they've spent more time on unnecessary features while most likely lessening any kind of user friendliness. My ipod is like probably 8 years old and it was bad enough back then.

It tells me the name of the track outloud  if I hold the play/pause middle button of the iPod nano or the middle button of the mic/controller of the ear bud which I accidentally somehow touch when I sleep.

It says "Overcoming Fear v2 5755G Hybrid Subliminal Ocean Surf Silent Shannon... (then his last name)". letter and number and all lol