Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 01-10-2021

Yes, a bodybuilding sub would also be interesting.

And one sub that I think could sell like crazy:

Ultimate Peak Performance (in the moment) sub:

There is always days in your life where you performance will make a big difference. If you are a student at university and you take an exam, you should not only have prepared well but also be in peak performance. If you know everything but you are too nervous, too tired, not focused or have anxiety, your performance will suffer. If you have a job interview, it will be much better when you are in peak performance. If you give a speech in front of a big audience, it will be beneficial if you are in peak performance. If you are an athlete and you are in a contest, you body and mind also needs to be in peak performance to get the best possible result.
Laser Focus seems to go into that direction but to me Peak Performance is more than that, should be only short time window for it to work (lets say 24 hours), otherwise in my opinion it might not be safe to use yet, because I don't know if it takes too much from your body. But I hope you get the picture. It would be beneficial to everyone. Shield needed? I think so, maybe transform the energy to your advantage. In a contest there is always a lot of energy so without shield you might bleed too much energy. Laser focus is needed, Luck and Success also needed, everything else I don't know.

I hope some others also like the idea.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Omni3 - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 01:20 AM)Yous Wrote: MLS with Frm, i think the problem with this sub could be that. Also would like to have DRS, or the shield that transform the energie into wisdom.

Ah yes, this reminds me:

Transformational Absorption Shield (TAS - Transformed into Loving/Kindness/Wisdom)
Transformational Reflection Shield (Transformed to Loving Kindness and reflected back)
50/50 Shield (Combo of TAS and TRS)

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Yous - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 03:09 AM)AriGold Wrote: Yes, a bodybuilding sub would also be interesting.

And one sub that I think could sell like crazy:

Ultimate Peak Performance (in the moment) sub:

There is always days in your life where you performance will make a big difference. If you are a student at university and you take an exam, you should not only have prepared well but also be in peak performance. If you know everything but you are too nervous, too tired, not focused or have anxiety, your performance will suffer. If you have a job interview, it will be much better when you are in peak performance. If you give a speech in front of a big audience, it will be beneficial if you are in peak performance. If you are an athlete and you are in a contest, you body and mind also needs to be in peak performance to get the best possible result.
Laser Focus seems to go into that direction but to me Peak Performance is more than that, should be only short time window for it to work (lets say 24 hours), otherwise in my opinion it might not be safe to use yet, because I don't know if it takes too much from your body. But I hope you get the picture. It would be beneficial to everyone. Shield needed? I think so, maybe transform the energy to your advantage. In a contest there is always a lot of energy so without shield you might bleed too much energy. Laser focus is needed, Luck and Success also needed, everything else I don't know.

I hope some others also like the idea.

Great idea, i was thinking in something similar. Another vote for this.

(01-10-2021, 04:47 AM)Omni3 Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 01:20 AM)Yous Wrote: MLS with Frm, i think the problem with this sub could be that. Also would like to have DRS, or the shield that transform the energie into wisdom.

Ah yes, this reminds me:

Transformational Absorption Shield (TAS - Transformed into Loving/Kindness/Wisdom)
Transformational Reflection Shield (Transformed to Loving Kindness and reflected back)
50/50 Shield (Combo of TAS and TRS)

Thumbsup

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Sub - 01-14-2021

(01-01-2021, 04:41 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Anyway, here is the list of things he can do in the short term:
Lucide Dreaming Sub/ dream your solution (3)
Trading Sub (3)
Psychic Sub (4)
GPR Sub (2)
Find Enjoyment in anything you do (Nomad's suggestion be able to use along primary sub)(1)
DRS (2)
Master your Talents
Balance Your Brain hemispheres (1)
MLS (4)
USLM (2)
Help figure out your passion and pursue it (1)
Believe it is possible and use the law of attraction to obtain it (1)
Manifest your perfect girlfriend (1)
Self Esteem/Self Worth (5)
Develop photographic memory (3)
Natural HGH Booster (2)
Metabolism Booster (2)
Aura of Dominance (2)
Law of Attraction master (Psychic Abilities/Dream your best solution/Powerful visualization abilities)(1)
Ultimate Productivity (2)
Writing (1)
Maximize your physical Attractiveness (2)

Sub to come out eventually:
IER
OED
UMS v2 (I put this here since it will be time consuming and Shannon needs to make money at the moment)(7)
DMSI (possibly now with current upgrades according to one vote)(4)

Great vote. Thanks for this idea. One questions. What means GPR, DRS and IER? Can you maybe also always write the full name of the subs behind the short name...

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Benjamin - 01-15-2021

The glossary is good for that, I just added a few updates to it.

subliminal-shop.com/glossary/

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - DarthXedonias - 01-15-2021

Updated it. Seems like MLS has gotten a lot more popular and self esteem.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - SexyMofo - 01-17-2021

For me, it would the UMOP overhaul. The old one made me stuck between procrastinating and doing. I would love to be a a better steward of my time by being ultra productive, ultra motivated and slicing through procrastination like butter.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Griffin - 01-17-2021

Would be nice to have an UMOP that works, the old one did nothing for me...

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - enoch - 01-18-2021

My vote goes to Grow Taller. If we can cast more I'd say Absolute Self Confidence as well.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 02-23-2021

Ultimate Trading Success
Ultimate Sales Success
Manifest Your Ideal Job
Manifest Your Ideal Business-Partner
Ultimate Presentation Success (confidence, laser focus, connection with the audience, creating a good storyline, ...)
Get A Raise 5.75G
Get Out Of Debt 5.75G
Find Your Purpose (job related)
Become a Successful Wedding Photographer (I think a lot of people do that and would enjoy more success/money from it)
Find Your Perfect Side-Hustle (For those who want to keep their job but want to find a perfect way on the side to create more money flow)
Become A Master Coder (For all those software engineers, maybe it is a mix of Laser Focus and MLS focused upon coding)
Ultimate Peak Performance (For people in job interviews, presentations, sport events and other stuff where the peak performance will make a difference for their future!)
Ultimate Social Media Success (stupid name, but for those who want more success with making money with youtube, instagram, etc: so for this one charisma, creativity, connection with the audience and stuff like that would be needed)
Ultimate Productivity (Working in a flow state, knowing what to do how, what to do by yourself and what to delegate, 80/20, ...)

Just that these ideas don't get lost in the Journal Discussion thread.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - StridingStrider - 02-23-2021

E4 updated
Improve Your Hearing
Improve Your Eyesight/Hearing combo
Psychic sub
Teeth Straightening
Regeneration sub

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 02-23-2021

I would immediately buy ‘Improve Your Eyesight/Hearing combo‘

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 02-23-2021

Why not "improve your senses" so you get also better feeling, tasting and smelling abilities (maybe also the 6th sense/intuition improved)

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 02-24-2021

Right now, the programs that are on the list as second to MLS in votes are:

Self Esteem/Self Worth (6)
Psychic sub (4)
Develop a Photographic memory (4)

Are those still the most wanted?