Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - K-Train - 01-03-2021

My suggestions are:

1) Develop a Photographic Memory

2) Natural HGH Booster

3) Metabolism Booster

4) Aura of Dominance 5.75G

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - CatMan - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 02:14 PM)Zane Wrote: Right now I just want a "Exercise Motivation Sub" focus fire.. Shannon should be easy?

*waves magic wand* Lol!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/exercise-motivation-5-5g/

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Zane - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 03:33 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 02:14 PM)Zane Wrote: Right now I just want a "Exercise Motivation Sub" focus fire.. Shannon should be easy?

*waves magic wand* Lol!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/exercise-motivation-5-5g/

Tada!!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - dragonslayer - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 03:13 PM)K-Train Wrote: My suggestions are:

2) Natural HGH Booster

3) Metabolism Booster

I second the "1) Develop a Photographic Memory".

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 03:13 PM)K-Train Wrote: My suggestions are:

2) Natural HGH Booster

3) Metabolism Booster

All good ideas...I think it'd be fun as hell to run AoD with DRS built-in.  Though I may become a tyrant, lol.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - K-Train - 01-03-2021

@RTBoss @dragonslayer Thanks guys!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - SouthPaw - 01-04-2021

Become a law of attraction master. Should include psychic abilities and dream your best solution and knowing exactly how LOA works and how to use it every time and all the time.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - SouthPaw - 01-04-2021

And include powerful visualisation abilities in it.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 01-04-2021

Instead of upgrading the program "Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination" (means get rid of what is stopping you) turn it into "ultimate productivity" with UMOP, but also Laser Focus, DRS and maybe a sleep optimizer so you get most out of the sleep and the rest of the day focused upon your productivity towards your goals.

Who are the customers for that one?
- students in school and university
- entrepreneurs
- people with a lot of things to do in a short amount of time

Also a program I would recommend building, but using only Shannon himself: a program to improve building subliminals, seeing optimizations, being productive, taking breaks when needed and enjoying them without thinking about work, dreaming the best solution (so you can improve the programs while you sleep and write the solution down when you wake up the next time), etc. A program that lets you get to the next level of creating subliminals. As far as I understand BAMM let you move beyond 5G, USLM was pushing you further, LTU6 and OF are another step/push foward for you. Now build something than makes you seem like you took a shortcut to ultimate success in creating subliminals.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 04:24 AM)AriGold Wrote: Instead of upgrading the program "Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination" (means get rid of what is stopping you) turn it into "ultimate productivity" with UMOP, but also Laser Focus, DRS and maybe a sleep optimizer so you get most out of the sleep and the rest of the day focused upon your productivity towards your goals.

- entrepreneurs

I was actually already contemplating doing exactly that.

Quote:Also a program I would recommend building, but using only Shannon himself: a program to improve building subliminals, seeing optimizations, being productive, taking breaks when needed and enjoying them without thinking about work, dreaming the best solution (so you can improve the programs while you sleep and write the solution down when you wake up the next time), etc. A program that lets you get to the next level of creating subliminals. As far as I understand BAMM let you move beyond 5G, USLM was pushing you further, LTU6 and OF are another step/push foward for you. Now build something than makes you seem like you took a shortcut to ultimate success in creating subliminals.

This is a good idea, but it is not a good idea at the same time.  I happen to know some deep secrets that tell me this is not the way to go right now, or else I would have been doing this for a long time.  The time for something like this will eventually come, but it isn't now.  For the time being, I will be relying on LTU/UMS.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - THolt - 01-04-2021

@Shannon

Would it be possible down the road to make a Self-Worth/Self-Esteem sub?

I know E4 covers but it might be good to have a stand-alone sub that covers this. I might run this after my E4 run if it was made.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Griffin - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 04:24 AM)AriGold Wrote: Instead of upgrading the program "Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination" (means get rid of what is stopping you) turn it into "ultimate productivity" with UMOP, but also Laser Focus, DRS and maybe a sleep optimizer so you get most out of the sleep and the rest of the day focused upon your productivity towards your goals.

- entrepreneurs

Also a program I would recommend building, but using only Shannon himself: a program to improve building subliminals, seeing optimizations, being productive, taking breaks when needed and enjoying them without thinking about work, dreaming the best solution (so you can improve the programs while you sleep and write the solution down when you wake up the next time), etc. A program that lets you get to the next level of creating subliminals. As far as I understand BAMM let you move beyond 5G, USLM was pushing you further, LTU6 and OF are another step/push foward for you. Now build something than makes you seem like you took a shortcut to ultimate success in creating subliminals.

I would buy this if it works, the last UMOP didn't work for me, so I will wait and see what results others will have, if there are enough results I will definitely buy this.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - DarthXedonias - 01-04-2021

Updated

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Darwin - 01-05-2021

Updated Self Esteem with appropriate shielding, ideally DRS, and self efficacy training as a part of it would be great.

Based on my FRM experience this would include;
- courage to assert your mind
- be at peace with and enjoying the process of learning and exploring your limits rather than 'self forgiveness'
- always enjoying the challenge of doing what you can do. accepting your state is impermenant whether good or bad and that's ok

Otherwise my preferred list is
(1) Self Esteem
(2) Maximum Learning Speed
(3) Trading (forex/other)
(4) Writing (including getting maximal hits/clicks/sales and money from writing)