Subliminal Talk
Siva AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Siva AM6 Journal (/Thread-Siva-AM6-Journal)

Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 12-29-2020

Stage 1
Day  20

This is Siva from India, aged 30. I was always a shy person and have lot of fears and social anxiety. though it didn't feel right i didn't know any better. 8 years back when I was 22, I read few books on alpha male including the ones mentioned in AM6 instructions. I somehow connected with what they were saying and tried to follow the instructions given in those books and miserably failed. i tried fake it until make it, feel the fear the fear and do it any way. None of the techniques worked. In fact i felt more unhappy after all these attempts than when i started. because now i knew things can be changed but i couldn't do it. After 8 years of hard work with little to no tangible results i finally gave up my quest to becoming a real man.

I knew this shop and forum for a while but always sceptical about the subliminal. now, as a last attempt i would like to see if subliminal are the answer to my problems. i have nothing to lose as i have already given up my conscious efforts.  So, i bought AM6 on last sale and started using it.

today is day 20 of stage1. I used sleep phones with Sony Walkman for the first 2 days (masked version), but couldn't sleep well. it's waking me up multiple times during night. so, i switched to ultrasonic version playing on laptop with external speakers. So far, i have no sleep problems with this approach. during last 20 days, i cried multiple times at night for no reason. Also, my sexual interest is increased and i am feeling more horny. So, something is happening.
i will regularly post here if i notice something, so that i can go back and refer.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - fab10 - 12-30-2020

Hi Siva, welcome to “the club.”  Cool

A renowned hypnotist once said: ‘I don’t like “Fake it till you make it” because you’re always faking it.’
There’s a lot more to to it than the oversimplified law of attraction gurus want us to believe.

I believe that you are on a good path with AM6, it sounds like you are executing already. Stick to ultrasonic for now and make sure that the volume is loud enough - as a general rule louder is more effective, as long as it’s comfortable of course.

If you want to make absolutely sure that your equipment works well with ultrasonic, you might want to review your speakers specs (it must be able to handle at least 20KHz upper free range) and then play the speaker test track that you can download for free in the shop. But then again it’s probably not necessary since it sounds like you’re having results already.

If you have any problems, meet resistance, or simply want to tell your story, post here, someone is always willing to listen and help. And feel free to DM me for any reason. 

Good luck!

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - tolgaocal80 - 12-30-2020

(12-30-2020, 08:56 AM)fab10 Wrote: Hi Siva, welcome to “the club.”  Cool

A renowned hypnotist once said: ‘I don’t like “Fake it till you make it” because you’re always faking it.’
There’s a lot more to to it than the oversimplified law of attraction gurus want us to believe.

exactly man, thank you, fake it method totally bullshit , it is like "be yourself" bs. Faking things will not change the belief that you have about the particular topic. Change your paradigm, change your way of thinking about things.
change your beliefs about yourself and than you can do it as it is always been

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - Shannon - 12-30-2020

(12-30-2020, 08:56 AM)fab10 Wrote: Hi Siva, welcome to “the club.”  Cool

It isn't that they want you to believe something that doesn't work; it's that they don't understand what they're trying to teach.  

One of the keys to using the Law of Attraction successfully is to become what you seek to attract.  If that is something you do not or cannot yet have physically, etc. then you must make that change within yourself internally.  "Fake it till you make it" is going about this the wrong way; the key is to use your imagination, coupled with intense emotional involvement, and create an experience of what you desire in your mind and emotions that is so vivid and passionate that it becomes impossible for you to not "experience" it when you imagine it.

If you want confidence, this would not be trying to fake confidence; it would be spending time each day vividly and passionately imagining what you would be like, how you would feel, how others would respond to you and how you would act and respond to others, if you already had the confidence you desire to achieve.

Doing this for five to ten minutes each day, just after awakening, and just before going to sleep, will create the same thing outwardly.  How and why gets complex, but the point is, you're not "faking it until you make it".  You are creating it and making it grow and flourish within you, first mentally and emotionally, and then it will "become" outwardly as well.

"Fake it till you make it" tells you that the person doesn't understand how things really work.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - fab10 - 12-30-2020

That’s a great explanation Shannon, thank you very much. It rings true and it matches my experience. Your profound understanding of the fabric of reality explains why your products are so good.

The steps you mention are identical to “Mind Magic”, I’ve barely dipped my toes into that but I tried it a couple of times with minor things (disappearing waiting time and making people willing to help) and it always seemed to work.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 12-31-2020

Thanks fab10 for the warm welcome. Thanks Shannon for the detailed explanation.

Stage 1
Day 22

looks like the effects mentioned in previous post ( crying at night and high sexual interest) are gone. now i feel indifferent. I always used to overthink and live inside my head. in the last two days, on multiple occasions, i was just there and doing work without thinking about anything. it's like i am fully in the moment. i tried practicing mindfulness in the past but couldn't succeed. However with this sub it all seems to be automated.

Due to covid restrictions i am working from home and not going out. so, i don't have data on how it effects my social interactions.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 01-01-2021

Stage 1
Day 23

My negative beliefs seems to be getting corrected. i find myself keeping calm in situations where i usually react negatively.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 01-11-2021

Stage 2
Day 1

Stage 1 has been a roller coaster for me. there were days when i am feeling sad and angry. there were moments when i felt happy and in the moment. overall, my negative thinking is decreased. it' not gone completely but i can notice a good improvement.

Starting Stage 2 today. excited to see what changes it holds for me.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - fab10 - 01-11-2021

Hey Siva, good to hear about your progress. The bad news is - many people experience roller coasters when running these major programs. The good news - that’s how you grow and improve. It’s the price you pay and I think it’s worth paying it.

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 01-22-2021

Stage 2
Day 11

The effects mentioned in stage 1 like crying for no reason is completely gone. Stage 2 is not roller coaster experience like stage 1. this stage seems to be more subtle. I am making some big decisions on how my future should look like and what values i give importance, where should i focus my energies, what is worthy of my attention and efforts etc...

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 01-22-2021

Glad to see someone on the AM6 train

RE: Siva AM6 Journal - SivaRamaKrishnacp34 - 02-28-2021

Stage 3
Day 14

First week of stage 3 was very difficult to handle. i got very angry and felt super urgency to change things and start new life. I also got cold and felt like stopping the subliminal usage until i get better, but persisted.
After the first week everything is back to normal. i feel like i am not even running any subliminal. i observed the same phenomenon in stage2 as well. i felt super urgency to change few things in my life during first week and everything back to normal from second week.