Subliminal Talk
Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals (/Thread-Transformational-Absorption-Shield-mixed-with-other-subliminals)

Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Healingtouch69 - 12-23-2020

I'm contemplating purchasing the Transformational Absorption Shield, but I'm a little concerned how it would mix long term with the programming from other subliminals, especially since I see more and more of the newer subs including the Directional Reflectional Shield. 

For example, let's consider the scenario of running the Transformational Absorption Shield for 90 days, then I start running Emotional Healing 4.0 or another sub that includes the DRS in its script. What's going to happen? Is the DRS programming going to replace the TAS programming, nullifying the previous 90 days of work?

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Healingtouch69 - 01-15-2021

This is a very valid question, yet no reply yet? Very disappointing ...

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Benjamin - 01-16-2021

Sometimes questions can be missed, it's a good idea to post them in Shannon's journal discussion thread as he will see them there but sometimes misses them in other places. But the response here and your last few posts have come across as rude.

The shields aren't something that can be permanent unfortunately as they take alot of energy and need to be constantly powered, so will start to fade when the input stops, or be taken over by the shield in the program you're using, this is similar to the DMSI aura. If you're running a program that is about healing, fear removal, building self esteem and such and you get to a point where you listen enough that it's self sustaining then that will be longer term programming. But things such as shields, auras and such require constant powering.

I've linked Shannon to the question as he may be able to expand and answer it better than I can.

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Healingtouch69 - 01-20-2021

Thank you for the response Benjamin. This is exactly what I was looking for

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Shannon - 01-22-2021

(01-15-2021, 08:54 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: This is a very valid question, yet no reply yet? Very disappointing ...

My apologies.  Basically, the complexity of the programs has increased so much in the last year that I spend most of my time working on building the programs, with a lot less time for the forum work lately.

You will find that unless you want to run the TAS by itself, it's a good idea to avoid it if you're going to run any of the programs that have Directional Reflection Shield.

I had hoped to make the shields independent subs that would allow for modularity, but DRS is so useful, so helpful for achieving the program goals and so popular that in almost all cases, the models are showing that it is to be included integrally in the programs.

As Ben said, the shields - basically any auric manipulation - requires constant refresh, because for whatever reason, the subconscious does not like to put out the effort to maintain it without that. So maintaining a shield requires either constant use of the subliminal, or frequent refreshes.

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Healingtouch69 - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 06:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 08:54 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote: This is a very valid question, yet no reply yet? Very disappointing ...

My apologies.  Basically, the complexity of the programs has increased so much in the last year that I spend most of my time working on building the programs, with a lot less time for the forum work lately.

You will find that unless you want to run the TAS by itself, it's a good idea to avoid it if you're going to run any of the programs that have Directional Reflection Shield.

I had hoped to make the shields independent subs that would allow for modularity, but DRS is so useful, so helpful for achieving the program goals and so popular that in almost all cases, the models are showing that it is to be included integrally in the programs.

As Ben said, the shields - basically any auric manipulation - requires constant refresh, because for whatever reason, the subconscious does not like to put out the effort to maintain it without that.  So maintaining a shield requires either constant use of the subliminal, or frequent refreshes.

Thank you Shannon for the reply ...

I think the modularity idea would be great, giving the user the option of what shield to choose to run alongside ... Or at least, if possible and not too much additional work, include with a program a version that does not have any shields included for those of us that would like to run TAS or any other shields you may have planned for the future

Also, is this constant refresh also required with the aura of DMSI?

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Shannon - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 12:38 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote:

As Ben said, the shields - basically any auric manipulation - requires constant refresh, because for whatever reason, the subconscious does not like to put out the effort to maintain it without that.  So maintaining a shield requires either constant use of the subliminal, or frequent refreshes.

I think the modularity idea would be great, giving the user the option of what shield to choose to run alongside ... Or at least, if possible and not too much additional work, include with a program a version that does not have any shields included for those of us that would like to run TAS or any other shields you may have planned for the future

Unfortunately, the complexity and time it takes to build things lately makes it less than likely that I will be able to build two versions of a single title.  I'm on average only able to publish 1.75 titles a month at this point.

Anything that manipulates energy or the aura requires a constant stimulus or refresh.  It appears to simply be how the subconscious works.

RE: Transformational Absorption Shield mixed with other subliminals - Scisnien - 04-29-2021

(01-22-2021, 03:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 12:38 PM)Healingtouch69 Wrote:

Unfortunately, the complexity and time it takes to build things lately makes it less than likely that I will be able to build two versions of a single title.  I'm on average only able to publish 1.75 titles a month at this point.

Anything that manipulates energy or the aura requires a constant stimulus or refresh.  It appears to simply be how the subconscious works.

It's surprising that it doesn't become a habit the way most things do. I'm not doubting your word on this. I hope you'll find some way, some day, to release a standalone DRS (or other shields - not trying to thread steal) that qualifies as a type A/B/E.  Doesn't hurt to wish anyways.