Subliminal Talk
[SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G (/Thread-SUGGESTION-LTU-Physical-6G)

[SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - NOMAD - 12-13-2020

Once 6G is developed, it would be interesting to see a 6-stage sub + refresher,  possibly with the LTU backbone that focuses on energy, vitality, sex drive, fitness, and health. This is something that would most likely appeal to the 40+ crowd who would probably benefit the most. 

I know that the idea of an anti-aging sub had been tossed around, but I throw in the LTU twist.

I have a rough outline of subs I plan on using over the next 3-4 years. But after those, I would most likely dive head first into this one.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - fab10 - 12-13-2020

It would mostly be the Universal Healing program Shannon mentioned not too long ago minus the emotional part, right? Maybe Shannon will be able to extract several programs from Universal Healing much like he did from LTU.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - NOMAD - 12-14-2020

Not exactly.  Healing programs are focused on pulling the user out of the negative. What I'm suggesting is something that pushes the user into the positive toward the goals listed. Although it's something that could potentially benefit everybody,  I believe it would mostly appeal to some of us who are past our peak.  It would help the user to be in the best possible physical condition to continually get the most out of life, well into old age.

Imagine being 70 years old and having as much or more energy and stamina as your 20-30 year old self, possibly even having better abs and a sex drive to match it. Sounds crazy, huh? What if it's doable?

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Shannon - 12-14-2020

I think it is not only do-able, but do-able in multiple ways. I think it can be done with genetic science, as well as through subliminals. The anti-aging program is going to be aimed at what you're talking about. I don't know about six stage set right off the bat, because there will be a lot of learning, development and refinement to do. But the general idea is to put you in a state where your body is returning to the state it was in when you were, say, 18 or 20. At first, we will probably be working with slowing down the aging process. Then stopping it, and then reversing it. It may require several revised versions to get it to the full potential of what is possible through a subliminal, but if you are returning to 18 or 20, then everything else should take care of itself.

I know there is a way. I just have to find it.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - NOMAD - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 09:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think it is not only do-able, but do-able in multiple ways.  I think it can be done with genetic science, as well as through subliminals.  The anti-aging program is going to be aimed at what you're talking about.  I don't know about six stage set right off the bat, because there will be a lot of learning, development and refinement to do.  But the general idea is to put you in a state where your body is returning to the state it was in when you were, say, 18 or 20.  At first, we will probably be working with slowing down the aging process.  Then stopping it, and then reversing it.  It may require several revised versions to get it to the full potential of what is possible through a subliminal, but if you are returning to 18 or 20, then everything else should take care of itself.

I know there is a way.  I just have to find it.

Wow. This has me stoked!

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Shannon - 12-15-2020

(12-14-2020, 05:55 PM)NOMAD Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 09:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think it is not only do-able, but do-able in multiple ways.  I think it can be done with genetic science, as well as through subliminals.  The anti-aging program is going to be aimed at what you're talking about.  I don't know about six stage set right off the bat, because there will be a lot of learning, development and refinement to do.  But the general idea is to put you in a state where your body is returning to the state it was in when you were, say, 18 or 20.  At first, we will probably be working with slowing down the aging process.  Then stopping it, and then reversing it.  It may require several revised versions to get it to the full potential of what is possible through a subliminal, but if you are returning to 18 or 20, then everything else should take care of itself.

Wow. This has me stoked!

To be sure, this will likely take me a long time to really figure out.  But I think eventually it will be possible to do.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - fab10 - 12-15-2020

If you could achieve half of what you mentioned, it would still be worth the wait... plus between new OF, LTU, improved orgasms and all the new goodies, we are all fully booked for the next couple of years Lol

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - CatMan - 12-16-2020

(12-15-2020, 04:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Wow. This has me stoked!

To be sure, this will likely take me a long time to really figure out.  But I think eventually it will be possible to do.

@Shannon ...if you could deliver on this somehow, my god man. Wow. I don't know the kind of emotion I'd feel...man if this is real...

To be able to have another chance at things back then...you know what I mean by this...I feel I got robbed of my time back then. You know that. I'm not sure how it'd even be possible to make this a reality? I admit, I don't want to get my hopes up about this prospect, it would be jaw-dropping. Makes DMSI's goal of making the super hotties approach me for sex, seem super simple to me by comparison now, lol.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Shannon - 12-17-2020

(12-16-2020, 09:40 PM)CatMan Wrote:

Wow. This has me stoked!

@Shannon ...if you could deliver on this somehow, my god man. Wow. I don't know the kind of emotion I'd feel...man if this is real...

To be able to have another chance at things back then...you know what I mean by this...I feel I got robbed of my time back then. You know that. I'm not sure how it'd even be possible to make this a reality? I admit, I don't want to get my hopes up about this prospect, it would be jaw-dropping. Makes DMSI's goal of making the super hotties approach me for sex, seem super simple to me by comparison now, lol.

To put this in perspective, I estimate that this goal is probably achievable in roughly 3 stages, each taking several years and several versions to accomplish.  This is a rough estimate.  I make no bones about this being one of the most ambitious and difficult things I could possibly ever do with subliminals, and I make no claims that it is a certainty.  It's most likely going to take a lot of R&D, a lot of prototypes and a lot of trial and error.  However, if we treat each failure as a step on the road to success, then eventually it should be a matter of we either run out of ways to try to do it and it just can't be done (which I think is unlikely), or we figure out how to do it by teasing the threads of "how" out over time.

It would require at least 6G, as well as a script that does a lot of things exactly right.  Don't think this is coming as an end product anytime soon.  There will be different versions of this, and each will be the best I can do when it is built, but it's not going to be a goal I can achieve without making a lot of failed or partly failed efforts that I learn from and then try to improve on.

Keep your hopes on the ground for a while yet.  This may not even be possible, but I'm about 90% sure it's not a matter of "if it can be done", but figuring out how it can be done.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - CatMan - 12-17-2020

(12-17-2020, 05:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Wow. This has me stoked!

To put this in perspective, I estimate that this goal is probably achievable in roughly 3 stages, each taking several years and several versions to accomplish.  This is a rough estimate.  I make no bones about this being one of the most ambitious and difficult things I could possibly ever do with subliminals, and I make no claims that it is a certainty.  It's most likely going to take a lot of R&D, a lot of prototypes and a lot of trial and error.  However, if we treat each failure as a step on the road to success, then eventually it should be a matter of we either run out of ways to try to do it and it just can't be done (which I think is unlikely), or we figure out how to do it by teasing the threads of "how" out over time.

It would require at least 6G, as well as a script that does a lot of things exactly right.  Don't think this is coming as an end product anytime soon.  There will be different versions of this, and each will be the best I can do when it is built, but it's not going to be a goal I can achieve without making a lot of failed or partly failed efforts that I learn from and then try to improve on.

Keep your hopes on the ground for a while yet.  This may not even be possible, but I'm about 90% sure it's not a matter of "if it can be done", but figuring out how it can be done.

That's what I assumed was the case. Seemed very "out there", but I still wanted to get behind it, so to speak.

I wanted to see if I could get elaboration, I appreciate that.

I admit, I'm already quite skeptical of DMSI's end goal of the attractive girls around me magically becoming sexually attracted to me and wanting to have sex with me now somehow. So this anti-aging thing, seemed otherworldly by comparison! Don't get me wrong, I'd pay a giant sum for it, but the idea of it actually working to get down to that age, I don't know. I mean...look how many years it's taken for DMSI to be working...so I was shocked at the claim, wanted it to be possibly and practical somehow, but am extremely skeptical.

Is this like an R&D/equipment/testing/modeling/etc. funding issue? Just not sure of the infrastructure requirements for this sub (others too, I guess). Just not sure of the bottleneck(s) faced, in case any assistance can be given.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - NOMAD - 12-18-2020

@Shannon  thank you for putting this into perspective. As an intermediate step, how about getting the most out of the physical body without attempting to stop and reverse the aging process. This is actually what I had in mind when I started this thread. I was attempting to suggest that maybe with 6G, our subconscious could be convinced to tune our bodily functions (metabolism, hormones, etc.) to their collective optimal points to get the most out our lives. It would be awesome to be 70, lean, muscular, energetic, etc. It's doable with hard work, diet, and extreme chemical enhancement (look at Sylvestser Stallone). I'm thinking of a toned-down, healthy, subliminal version of that. We'd still be aging, but getting the most out of it.

@CatMan  I'm with you. I'm not convinced that ant-aging or even DMSI will ever work for most users because of various layers involved. I do subscribe to the the belief that practically anything is possible over the course of many lifetimes due to the effects of energy interacting with other energy. That can be seen in how nature changes landscapes. But can an individual subconscious emit enough energy to make significant change without unacceptable compromise or "tune in" to a reality that is a significant distance from the existing lifeline and make this happen quickly? Maybe. Maybe not. Small changes can be made for sure, but the really big steps...I don't know. There's no doubt that subliminals work to varying degrees with different users and different goals. But I agree that this seems pretty ambitious.

In my mind, there are at least seven layers to this (Shannon can probably list many more):

(1) Is it even possible?
(2) If so, can the subconscious make it happen?
(3) If so, can the subconscious make it happen in a reasonably short amount of time versus over the course of a lifetime or more?
(4) If so, can the subconscious accomplish the task without without totally compromising health or totally destroying the balance of something else?
(5) If so, can the subconscious be convinced to accomplish the goal through subliminal audio?
(6) If so, can Shannon figure out how to script it?
(7) If so, are we willing to execute that script?

With all that said, if it can be done through subliminal audio, I think Shannon is the one who can develop the technology that makes it happen or at least pave the way for whoever he passes his knowledge onto.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Benjamin - 12-18-2020

I love the idea of this too.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Shannon - 12-20-2020

(12-17-2020, 07:55 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 05:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 05:55 PM)NOMAD Wrote: Wow. This has me stoked!

That's what I assumed was the case. Seemed very "out there", but I still wanted to get behind it, so to speak.

I wanted to see if I could get elaboration, I appreciate that.

I admit, I'm already quite skeptical of DMSI's end goal of the attractive girls around me magically becoming sexually attracted to me and wanting to have sex with me now somehow. So this anti-aging thing, seemed otherworldly by comparison! Don't get me wrong, I'd pay a giant sum for it, but the idea of it actually working to get down to that age, I don't know. I mean...look how many years it's taken for DMSI to be working...so I was shocked at the claim, wanted it to be possibly and practical somehow, but am extremely skeptical.

Look around you.  Modern science is right now announcing that they're figuring out how to reverse aging.  Elon Musk is landing rockets after sending them into space.  We are seeing unprecedented actions in the stock markets.  World governments are doing things that are absolutely insane, and nobody seems to care.  With all these amazing things going on, you're skeptical of me eventually figuring out how to reverse the aging process, and taking 5 to 20 years to do it?  May I remind you that just 8 years ago, 5G was the top of the line, and even I thought it would be impossible to advance beyond that.  8 years ago, electric vehicles were laughed at.  8 years ago, we didn't have claims of quantum supremacy.  8 years ago, nobody could imagine having COVID shut own and disrupt the whole world (except the virologists who predicted it, of course).  8 years ago, we didn't even have 5G networks as a thought.  8 years ago, launching a rocket, landing it, and re-using it was unthinkable.  

You can live through all this, but my efforts are skepticism inducing? Only because nobody's done it before. A lot can change in 8 years.  And modern science has discovered that if you shock cells in certain ways with oxygen levels, they will reverse their biological age to a degree.  

Again... the question isn't can we do it... it's HOW can we do it.  And I believe that I can figure it out, given the time and effort necessary.

Quote:Is this like an R&D/equipment/testing/modeling/etc. funding issue? Just not sure of the infrastructure requirements for this sub (others too, I guess). Just not sure of the bottleneck(s) faced, in case any assistance can be given.

Funding for those things will certainly affect how long it takes me.  The better funded I am, the faster I can work and the faster I can test, understand, improve and revise my work.  I'm planning to look at ways to get research, development, experimentation and expense funding when the time comes for me to start getting serious about that program.  But before I even try, we have to have a platform of 6G-stable to build on.

RE: [SUGGESTION] LTU-Physical 6G - Shannon - 12-20-2020

(12-18-2020, 10:01 AM)NOMAD Wrote: @Shannon  thank you for putting this into perspective. As an intermediate step, how about getting the most out of the physical body without attempting to stop and reverse the aging process. This is actually what I had in mind when I started this thread. I was attempting to suggest that maybe with 6G, our subconscious could be convinced to tune our bodily functions (metabolism, hormones, etc.) to their collective optimal points to get the most out our lives. It would be awesome to be 70, lean, muscular, energetic, etc. It's doable with hard work, diet, and extreme chemical enhancement (look at Sylvestser Stallone). I'm thinking of a toned-down, healthy, subliminal version of that. We'd still be aging, but getting the most out of it.

Getting the most out of it while aging is all well and good, but tuning to optimal should slow down the aging process as a natural side effect.  That is why I'm aiming for the anti-aging.  The first step is to slow down the aging process as much as possible, if that cannot simply be skipped to go right to reversing it or at least pausing it.

Quote:@CatMan  I'm with you. I'm not convinced that ant-aging or even DMSI will ever work for most users because of various layers involved. I do subscribe to the the belief that practically anything is possible over the course of many lifetimes due to the effects of energy interacting with other energy. That can be seen in how nature changes landscapes. But can an individual subconscious emit enough energy to make significant change without unacceptable compromise or "tune in" to a reality that is a significant distance from the existing lifeline and make this happen quickly? Maybe. Maybe not. Small changes can be made for sure, but the really big steps...I don't know. There's no doubt that subliminals work to varying degrees with different users and different goals. But I agree that this seems pretty ambitious.

In my mind, there are at least seven layers to this (Shannon can probably list many more):

(1) Is it even possible?
(2) If so, can the subconscious make it happen?
(3) If so, can the subconscious make it happen in a reasonably short amount of time versus over the course of a lifetime or more?
(4) If so, can the subconscious accomplish the task without without totally compromising health or totally destroying the balance of something else?
(5) If so, can the subconscious be convinced to accomplish the goal through subliminal audio?
(6) If so, can Shannon figure out how to script it?
(7) If so, are we willing to execute that script?

With all that said, if it can be done through subliminal audio, I think Shannon is the one who can develop the technology that makes it happen or at least pave the way for whoever he passes his knowledge onto.

That list is a very good example of the things I have to consider with my programs.  There are others as well.