Subliminal Talk
USLM 4.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM 4.2 (/Thread-USLM-4-2--10885)

USLM 4.2 - Darwin - 11-19-2020

My situation being what it is I simply can't spare the cash for the monthly LTU update. I'm at a bit of a loss for how to improve my financial situation but i'm holding the space for something. I've been using USLM since it came out since it was a free upgrade and might help.  

So far there's not been any of the things i've experienced in previous versions of this sub. No freebies or lucky breaks. Instead i'm feeling pretty unhappy. I'm up at night kicking myself for not doing what i can, but during the day i'm unclear, not progressing on things i'm supposed to be doing and generally just very stuck.

RE: USLM 4.2 - Shannon - 11-19-2020

The FRM must work its way through what would otherwise be holding you back from achieving the goals before you can achieve them. If you got good results from v3, but not from v4.x, then you're going to need some time for the FRM to do it's thing to open the gates for you.

RE: USLM 4.2 - Darwin - 12-02-2020

I've been monumentally stuck and unhappy, however since a couple of days ago when i started actively logging what i might be afraid of, I've had a significant release of energy. Productivity and all around happiness and independence has gone up - i was around a 2-3 in terms of productivity, mental awakeness, motivation and happiness - that's jumped to a 7.

Finally I feel like I'm on USLM

RE: USLM 4.2 - Shannon - 12-02-2020

Nice work.

RE: USLM 4.2 - Darwin - 01-06-2021

I feel like a different person. I don't think I've been getting a lot of success and luck, at least none that is very visible, but i do feel like certain alterations are embedding at a core level. I had an experience which was dreadful; my whole upper body felt covered in this feeling of dread and horror and in my mind i saw so many existing in this state. I spent days after with tears in my eyes and my partner asking me what was wrong. That place of fear is bound up with so many drives and so much sense of want and lack - that in my 'vision' there were entities just scrabbling for more in a state of writhing pain which no one knew how to deal with.

When I felt compassion for these entities i was no longer one of them, and it elevated me to a higher state where there was less pain but a sense of sorrow and love. This continued for a bit and then something said to me that courage is to be practiced and you must assert yourself in spite of this sorrow which has taken me to a stronger place in my life. I noticed that when meeting with people since they are much friendlier and open - this I know is because my 'energy' is less one of lack and neediness.

I don't have any particular goals now but to practice this courage in the face of worldly resistence - I have a character to forge which only I can, i just don't want to lose this again. I'm happy with the sub, along with the best subs i've tried, it's not just done the work for me but helped me to find a path to do the work to develop as well.

RE: USLM 4.2 - fab10 - 01-06-2021

It sounds like FRM is really going to town. Hang in there!