Subliminal Talk
Choice of subliminal for my girlfriend - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Choice of subliminal for my girlfriend (/Thread-Choice-of-subliminal-for-my-girlfriend)

Choice of subliminal for my girlfriend - Simon - 10-27-2020

Hi all,

Big shout outs to Shannon firstly, I have been using his subs on and off for the last couple of years and can only day that I felt effect every time I used a subliminal program. Everyone is different and will get different results with these products but I'm convinced this is more than a placebo effect and actually pioneer work done my Shannon.

Now the reason for me starting this thread is because I'm with my girl for 3 years now but almost since the beginning she has been battling with great trust and insecurity issues. I love the girl so much but this stuff isn't working. I have been patient for a long time and she has done 6 months of EPHRA 2 in the past and done sessions with two psychotherapists in total. Some results but nothing close to what I expected.

Her trust issues are very much linked to bad experiences with past boyfriends (Who *** her over) and her insecurities seems to be also correlated to the amount of anxiety/fear she experiences. She has a good job but is a very sensitive person. She has done around 6 months of EPHRA 2 in the past and to me it seemed it was working at first but then at some point she stopped it and tbh the amounts of she getting triggered was getting very high so I also didn't mind she stopped the subliminal. But now I think we need to go for it again, since I trust in Shannon's work by my own experience.

I write this message to combine the efforts made her on the website and join forces, to be able to conclude on the pest possible program for my girlfriend. I realize this is minimum data for you guys to give proper advise on a next potential program, but let me try to pain a brief picture of her personality below:

- Sensitive person - easily hurt but very caring and loving
- Unreasonable when she gets triggered - everything I do seems suspicious even though I haven't done anything wrong ever. She is hurt from the past and is projecting this upon me. She lost trust in people because of her ex boyfriends. When she is triggered I don't feel any love, just pure cold.
- Insecure about herself - context: she has a great job and performs well, just has a bit of a insecure mentality sometimes which can be noted
- She has a lot of power/temperament in her, but I feel she just isn't in the flow i.e. connecting to the power that she has in her.

Hope you guys are able to help to pick a good subliminal for her. Our relationship is falling apart, I just can't handle not being trusted anymore, I am the most loyal person and have never gave her any reason to not trust me. It just feels unfair to me, but she is the woman I love. I wouldn't want to lose her, but things need to change.

RE: Choice of subliminal for my girlfriend - fab10 - 10-27-2020

(10-27-2020, 09:34 AM)Simon Wrote: Hi all,

Big shout outs to Shannon firstly, I have been using his subs on and off for the last couple of years and can only day that I felt effect every time I used a subliminal program. Everyone is different and will get different results with these products but I'm convinced this is more than a placebo effect and actually pioneer work done my Shannon.

Now the reason for me starting this thread is because I'm with my girl for 3 years now but almost since the beginning she has been battling with great trust and insecurity issues. I love the girl so much but this stuff isn't working. I have been patient for a long time and she has done 6 months of EPHRA 2 in the past and done sessions with two psychotherapists in total. Some results but nothing close to what I expected.

Her trust issues are very much linked to bad experiences with past boyfriends (Who *** her over) and her insecurities seems to be also correlated to the amount of anxiety/fear she experiences. She has a good job but is a very sensitive person. She has done around 6 months of EPHRA 2 in the past and to me it seemed it was working at first but then at some point she stopped it and tbh the amounts of she getting triggered was getting very high so I also didn't mind she stopped the subliminal. But now I think we need to go for it again, since I trust in Shannon's work by my own experience.

I write this message to combine the efforts made her on the website and join forces, to be able to conclude on the pest possible program for my girlfriend. I realize this is minimum data for you guys to give proper advise on a next potential program, but let me try to pain a brief picture of her personality below:

- Sensitive person - easily hurt but very caring and loving
- Unreasonable when she gets triggered - everything I do seems suspicious even though I haven't done anything wrong ever. She is hurt from the past and is projecting this upon me. She lost trust in people because of her ex boyfriends. When she is triggered I don't feel any love, just pure cold.
- Insecure about herself - context: she has a great job and performs well, just has a bit of a insecure mentality sometimes which can be noted
- She has a lot of power/temperament in her, but I feel she just isn't in the flow i.e. connecting to the power that she has in her.

Hope you guys are able to help to pick a good subliminal for her. Our relationship is falling apart, I just can't handle not being trusted anymore, I am the most loyal person and have never gave her any reason to not trust me. It just feels unfair to me, but she is the woman I love. I wouldn't want to lose her, but things need to change.

The brand new E4 seems to be the obvious choice based on how she was reacting to E2.
Either that or OF, the more people use it the more it seems to solve almost all problems at the root.

RE: Choice of subliminal for my girlfriend - Shannon - 10-29-2020

Thanks for the shout out.

As Fab10 said, the obvious options would be E4 or OF.

OF focuses on ALL fears at once, but does not try to heal a person. E4 heals and clears you, and uses the same Fear Removal Module 4.9 that powers OF, but it is focusewd specifically on overcomiung whatever fears are getting in the way of your healing and clearing.

What you describe from E2 with her basically tells me that it was working, but it was not dealing with the pain and fear well enough. That may have been from insufficient exposure, power, ability or some combination of those.

E4 is vastly more powerful, comprehensive and effective. It's also much easier to deal with the healing and clearing process when you use it. I would use E4 if I were you.

I have been in your shoes more than once, and more than once I had to end the relationship because she could not get past her fears, etc. But I didn't have these tools. Hopefully, they can make things turn out differently for you.

Don't let her stop using E4. That's just going to result in a failure to achieve the end goal of the program.