Subliminal Talk
Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal (/Thread-Building-a-Nice-Life-Aventus-s-LTU-v6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-25-2020

Stage 1
Cycle 1/5
Day 0/6
Format: Hybrid Trickling stream

I finished AM6 and it has dawned on me during the run that i have more foundational issues that needed to be resolved in regards to self esteem, self confidence, emotional healing and whatnot so i have been dying to jump onto this subliminal since it's been released. Not to say AM6 didnt address it but I figured a sub that is designed to address these issues in a more focused way is what is needed after the AM6 run.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 10-26-2020

Welcome to the party Smile Good luck, for me LTU 6 had been quite a ride.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-26-2020

Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 1/6 (on day) 

Spent some time listening to it while awake and noticed a slight pressure in my head. When I went to sleep with it on, I noticed that I had issues sleeping because I keep noticing the energy generation throughout my body and the trickling stream is not my usual format. I had a dream where I was running from something and it seems like a fear response from my subconscious.

Despite my less than stellar sleep, I woke up at my usual time with no fatigue and actually had a great workout in the process too.

(10-26-2020, 02:48 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: Welcome to the party Smile Good luck, for me LTU 6 had been quite a ride.

I’m looking forward to it!

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-26-2020

Love the Handle of your journal,Man...." Building a Beautiful Life"....yes yes and yes!! all the best in foing the inner work for an even better outer reality!! Building a Beautiful Life within and without!

(10-26-2020, 05:09 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Love the Handle of your  journal,Man...." Building a Beautiful Life"....yes yes and yes!! all the best in foing the inner work for an even better outer reality!!    Building a Beautiful Life within and without!

If the program does as advertised then its quite literally an upgrade to the user's life so heres hoping.

Listening to my loops and trying to sleep, my body tenses up , spine tingles and boom a massive projection of energy. I was thinking some dark thoughts and had some negative feelings come up so that might be a cause of it.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-27-2020

Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 2/6 (on day) 

Sleep is still affected, its hard to sleep while feeling like your body is actively trying to project energy. Had that interesting feeling of my entire body entirely tensing up as if i nearly got paralyzed and then feel a sudden surge of energy flowing through my body. My spine started tingling and tensed up and felt the energy being filled in my head and projecting out. I was having really negative thoughts and going crazy from the whole Covid-19 Situation. 

Noticed that my subconscious would rather just die instead of changing along with the program, or maybe the changes to my subconscious is what it considers to be dying. Either way i felt mildly suicidal while running the loops. 

Woke up this morning to workout and it took a lot of energy and willpower to even get out of bed today. Good thing i had the habit ingrained by now to do so or else i probably wouldn't have gone. My friends are noticing the change in my body so Im doing something right in that department.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-28-2020

Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 3/6 (on day) 

nothing of note so far other than the need to scream in the morning for some odd reason.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - ichigo - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 06:45 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 3/6 (on day) 

nothing of note so far other than the need to scream in the morning for some odd reason.

I’ve had that too, think it’s the E4. I found the Best thing to do is release it. Scream into a pillow, cry if the tears are there; let it all out and you’ll feel better afterwards.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-28-2020

(10-28-2020, 07:14 AM)ichigo Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 06:45 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 3/6 (on day) 

I’ve had that too, think it’s the E4. I found the Best thing to do is release it. Scream into a pillow, cry if the tears are there; let it all out and you’ll feel better afterwards.

yeah i literally woke up with a need to scream and yell lol. Apparently its cathartic and relieves stress.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-30-2020

Stage 1 
Cycle 1/5
Day 5/6 (off day) 

The dreams are more vivid but i don't remember them too much. It another battle of some sort and i need to escape. The tiredness disappeared so that's great but it could simply be me not running the subliminal.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-31-2020

Stage 1
Cycle 1
Day 6/6 (rest day)

Seems like my mind is still resisting the program. My dreams continue to have a similar theme of trying to escape something. I’ll continue with the original format of 4 days on and 2 days off for another cycle and see if I need to run it for all 6 days or something or overcome it.

RE: Building a Nice Life- Aventus's LTU v6 Journal - Aventus45 - 11-01-2020

Stage 1
Cycle 2
Day 1/6 (on day)

Nothing noticeable came up today