Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-14-2020

(12-14-2020, 11:24 AM)NOMAD Wrote: I've been playing with "becoming" lately and it is doing wonders for me on multiple levels. Whenever you have done down time,  try getting yourself into a meditative state then allow yourself to experience the scenario and the feelings that accompany the scenario you want to experience. You'll likely come face to face with your fears,  which is good.  Don't run. Don't fight it. Be in its presence without allowing it to consume you. Learn to coexist.  As the fear fades and as you're able, immerse yourself in the exact experience you long for. See it, feel  it, hear it, smell it, and taste it. The key is to allow it. Hopefully this exercise can help you. 

For what it's worth, I get depressed the day after Christmas every year. I think it's the buildup, then the sharp dropoff afterward.

Hang in there man.

Thanks, Nomad. I will try that. I had a dream last night about a woman, if a saved her she would be gone and if I didn't save she would be gone. Talk about fear on both ends of the stick.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-21-2020

(12-14-2020, 09:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: In the worst times in my life - and I have been in your shoes, although I didn't get legally married first - I made it through by remembering certain key things.

First, ALL things happen in cycles.  That means that change is inevitable, and THIS TOO SHALL PASS. If it's hard, it will get better if you stick it out.

Second, you have to remember that the future is, in large part and over time, largely what you make it.  There are things you cannot control, and times that things really suck, but with the right point of view, attitude and goals, you can achieve anything.

For the last 7 years, I have been basically getting crapped on by the cycles in play, and they don't even finish peaking until January 16th of 2021.  Fortunately, the fade out will be more quick than the fade in, and I should be able to recover in a couple years or less, but the key is that I know this will eventually pass, and for now I have to deal with it and "roll with the punches", as we say.  Nobody wants to hear about it, they don't experience it or don't know they're experiencing it, and they just think I'm making excuses and blathering.  But to be kept in a box for 7 years where all my efforts are fractionally effective if they work at all compared to what I know I can actually do, achieve and accomplish, is maddening.  

There have been times during this last 7 years that I couldn't get out of bed because I felt so hopeless and depressed, and a few times, I honestly contemplated suicide.  But I made it through because I knew that THIS TOO SHALL PASS, and you don't make a permanent response (suicide) to a temporary problem.  I also knew that if I was just stubborn enough, and I held on, it would change.  And it did, it does, it will.  When all this cycle crap everyone is dealing with (finances, pandemic, counties at each other, social tensions, etc.) is done, things will be different, and if we choose to make them so, they will be better.

So instead of worrying about what the future holds, do what you can to steer your ship to the future you want to experience, and even if the winds oppose you on the way, there are ways to get there regardless.  Pick the future you want to experience, and then do what it takes to get there, and never give up.  

Also, remember that old saying that "pressure makes diamonds".  When things get hard, and you want to cry and give up, just remember that the pressure you are experiencing is an OPPORTUNITY to make changes to yourself that make you better, stronger, and more successful in the future.  The good stuff makes things easy, and we don't grow much when it's easy.  It's the hard times that force us to grow, and that growth is what makes us better in the end.  Find a point of view that lets you turn these hardships into a means to a goal, and make yourself better through them.  Forged in fire!

I hope this helps.

Shannon, I want to thank you so much for your kind words. " This too shall pass"

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 12-22-2020

(12-21-2020, 06:41 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 09:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: In the worst times in my life - and I have been in your shoes, although I didn't get legally married first - I made it through by remembering certain key things.

First, ALL things happen in cycles.  That means that change is inevitable, and THIS TOO SHALL PASS. If it's hard, it will get better if you stick it out.

Second, you have to remember that the future is, in large part and over time, largely what you make it.  There are things you cannot control, and times that things really suck, but with the right point of view, attitude and goals, you can achieve anything.

For the last 7 years, I have been basically getting crapped on by the cycles in play, and they don't even finish peaking until January 16th of 2021.  Fortunately, the fade out will be more quick than the fade in, and I should be able to recover in a couple years or less, but the key is that I know this will eventually pass, and for now I have to deal with it and "roll with the punches", as we say.  Nobody wants to hear about it, they don't experience it or don't know they're experiencing it, and they just think I'm making excuses and blathering.  But to be kept in a box for 7 years where all my efforts are fractionally effective if they work at all compared to what I know I can actually do, achieve and accomplish, is maddening.  

There have been times during this last 7 years that I couldn't get out of bed because I felt so hopeless and depressed, and a few times, I honestly contemplated suicide.  But I made it through because I knew that THIS TOO SHALL PASS, and you don't make a permanent response (suicide) to a temporary problem.  I also knew that if I was just stubborn enough, and I held on, it would change.  And it did, it does, it will.  When all this cycle crap everyone is dealing with (finances, pandemic, counties at each other, social tensions, etc.) is done, things will be different, and if we choose to make them so, they will be better.

So instead of worrying about what the future holds, do what you can to steer your ship to the future you want to experience, and even if the winds oppose you on the way, there are ways to get there regardless.  Pick the future you want to experience, and then do what it takes to get there, and never give up.  

Also, remember that old saying that "pressure makes diamonds".  When things get hard, and you want to cry and give up, just remember that the pressure you are experiencing is an OPPORTUNITY to make changes to yourself that make you better, stronger, and more successful in the future.  The good stuff makes things easy, and we don't grow much when it's easy.  It's the hard times that force us to grow, and that growth is what makes us better in the end.  Find a point of view that lets you turn these hardships into a means to a goal, and make yourself better through them.  Forged in fire!

I hope this helps.

Shannon, I want to thank you so much for your kind words. " This too shall pass"

I hope it helps.  Just remember, your point of view is what shapes your response.  So if you want a successful positive result, intentionally choose a point of view that creates the response that leads to it.

Sometimes, in my experience, these hard and lonely times are really opportunities for growth that end up making me a lot happier in the future.  Perhaps that is true for you as well.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-28-2020

Cycle 8, Day 3 off

I made it through Christmas, but bad news I have a slab leak that happened the day after Christmas. So not only am I unemployed, now I have major work to do on townhouse. Hopefully, the insurance company will cover most of the experiences. 

I am listening to US track and noticing more dreaming, but not very fearful dreams. I have been fearful the couple of days with this stuff happening. Still no breakthrough yet, this sub must be easier if you are working and Covid-19 wasn't around. I have been watching a lot of hallmark Christmas movies to distract myself. But they make life look to easy, wish my life was like a christmas Hallmark. Than, everything turns out wonderful.....

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 12-28-2020

What volume are you using? And what to play it?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-28-2020

(12-28-2020, 05:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: What volume are you using? And what to play it?

I am using Samsung 5.0 MP3 player 28/30 volume thru stereo speakers.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 12-28-2020

(12-28-2020, 05:35 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 05:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: What volume are you using? And what to play it?

Can you measure the volume at your ear using your cell phone running FrequenSee and see what it says?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-28-2020

(12-28-2020, 09:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 05:35 PM)Z-Man Wrote:

Can you measure the volume at your ear using your cell phone running FrequenSee and see what it says?

This is a MP3 player and not a phone, it can't download FrenquenSee. I have an iPhone, but use it with tracks. So, how do you suggest I do this?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 01-04-2021

Cycle 9, Day Off 1

I still don't notice anything with this Sub. No peace/relaxation, freedom and opportunity. I am listening as per instructions. No break throughs, no feeling of feeling fearless. I usually feel miserable most of the days & don't see my life getting better.  

Almost 3 months, so this is what I have to look forward to for another 5 months?

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 01-21-2021

Cycle 11,  Day  4

So, I am trying what Shannon suggested   I am using two clicks lower every week I ‘am on  cycle 10 was 26/30 I am using hybrid ocean track. I was able to sleep & had dreams. Now I am on 24/30, been having lots of dreams with women they are scary using running or moving a lot. Like a action movie. They are not very clear to me. I have been very exhausted usually sleep 13 hours a day.

I am realizing that when I got marriage & last relationship that I had was base in fear. This was all because I didn’t want to be alone. I just settled for people that were interest in me. I put up with their controlling & manipulative ways, so they would leave. When I had enough and stop putting up with it, they wanting to leave. I guess, I was to afraid to be my real self, thinking they wouldn’t like me. Now, I am realizing, it they don’t like me as I am there is no point of being with them. This is not a movie. This is the reality and all relationships require work on both people. But, the whole relationship should not be work.   If, they love the real you, it will go a lot easier. Sick of playing mind games, hate the drama in relationship. At least that is how I feel.

I am looking for a job still. These employer are ridiculous, they play games to call and don’t leave message or if leave message don’t call back. That is rude, what happen to respect in this world. It is like this job market is a game. If, they are not interested they shouldn’t even call.  

Thanks for listening; I hope all is going well with your journeys 

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 01-21-2021

The goal is to find the volume at which you get execution without exhaustion. You want to use either Hybrid or Ultrasonic for this, and only use Masked if the other two fail because of the considerable difference in volume it uses.

Keep going and see what happens, but it sounds to me like you will want to consider 25-26-27 for the second round of tests, based on your results so far. You may find more than one possible option, so keep going from where you are down each week, and see how it plays out.

Exhaustion is going to be resistance fighting execution.

Great insight about being yourself in a relationship. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I figured that out as well: if they're not right for me anyway, why try to be something I'm not to keep them around?

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 02-02-2021

Cycle 12, Day off 3

I was starting to think about relationships with women. What I notice is they use fear to control us. It usually starts with a list of their ideal guy they dream about, the fantasy guy who usually either makes a lot of money or comes from a rich family. They think that money will give them security and make them happy. Than, when they start a relationship they have their rules they you either obey or you will fight and be gone. Heaven forbid you don’t agree with these controlling and maniple ways. They will fight with you until you cave in or use fear to control the situation. They don’t mention these rules during dating. You really don’t get to know them until you are in long-term relationship. They are trying to impress you at first or they are making you rules as they are going along. If, you ask them they will say I change my mind and now this is what I want. So, the person you meet in the beginning is not usually the person you get that you were attracted to. 

I would love to meet a real genuine, humble person without all that drama. 

Thanks, for listening!

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Benjamin - 02-02-2021

In the long term it's more the opposite, if they start giving you bullshit rules and you give into it then they will lose attraction to you and it will quickly go downhill.

But I would say that the fear of losing her in herself is what potentially would make you think you need to follow this. Women who try too much of this on me I won't stay with long cos i'm not up for that bs from them. Also there's alot of societal programming in what you've just said, you don't need to go along with this at all.

If you don't put up with it then she might temporarily get upset, but will be more attracted in the long term. And if she really steps it up and keeps escalating it too long then you shouldn't stay with her.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 02-02-2021

I don't think they have their rules or something, they just trying to push it to your limit, I have seen some girls that talk about their rules and what they can take in a relationships, they all faded and melted when they find a bastard,
I am trying to remove resenment for women but they really %99 of them are manipulative and liars, they dont even know they lying mann, it is ridiculus