Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-OF-5-75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-29-2020

Cycle 5, Day 6

So I listened to Masked version as Shannon suggested. I have a crazy dream I was in bed trying to sleep, but everywhere I turned there was a cat by me trying to scratch me. I look it up and it said I must feel threaten or I need to feel love. Is this a fear?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Benjamin - 11-29-2020

I can't say anything about an interpretation, but it definately sounds related to the subliminal. One way it processes is through your dreams.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 11-29-2020

(11-29-2020, 06:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I can't say anything about an interpretation, but it definately sounds related to the subliminal. One way it processes is through your dreams.

Hey Ben, what do you think it means. Not judging. Just give me your honest opinion.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-02-2020

Cycle 5, 3rd day off

I had to crazy dreams. My fear of bees a swarm of yellow jackets around my right arm. I keep feeling something around my arm I was wearing a jacket. I shoed them away with my left arm, it felt so real, this happened 3 times what a nightmare. I thought they would never go away. Them all of sudden in another dream was eating dinner with a family next to a woman. I ask the guy across from me what am I doing here, he said your dating my daughter. I saw OMG another relationship. The last women I dated for 3 years drove me crazy and her family was worst. I guess fear of being in another and not knowing what could happen.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-05-2020

Cycle 6, Day 3

So yesterday I brought Sleep Magic, I ran 1 loop of Sleep shuttle before my 6 loops of OF Masked ocean. Wow, it was amazing. Been having problems sleep like 3 hours when OF is running, had a heavenly sleep. It shut off mind chatter and wasn't thinking fearful thought while running program. No dreams, it was a heavy sleep. Still waiting for my breakthrough to happen with the sub.

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-09-2020

Cycle 6, Day off 1

Still no breakthrough, Using masked ocean track. I am learning to accept my emotions, the month of December can be tough. I watching movies, emotions are part of it. You know this christmas movies can be something else. I don't want to feel bad, just because I am alone and not in a relationship with no family. Still no job opportunity. I notice that I have been having a hard time falling asleep and than waking up has been really hard.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - fab10 - 12-09-2020

Quote:yesterday I brought Sleep Magic, [...], had a heavenly sleep
Is it ok to use Shannon’n BWE programs alongside subs?

Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-09-2020

(12-09-2020, 07:40 PM)fab10 Wrote:

Hello fab10.

You can use sleep shuttle to put you to sleep before OF 5.75.1 I hope I get great results. Still waiting for a breakthrough.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 12-10-2020

I use sleep magic sometimes, since it is just BW, not scripted like sub, I don't think it will be a problem

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-13-2020

(12-10-2020, 03:48 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:

I use sleep magic sometimes, since it is just BW, not scripted like sub, I don't think it will be a problem

It certainly helps with the mind chatter and if you have a problem falling asleep.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Z-Man - 12-13-2020

Cycle 7, Day 2

I think my real fear is around Christmas and all alone. This is my 2ndyear alone. Last year was crazy and this year has been a little better. I remember as a child, no matter how bad the year was, Christmas always made up for it. Getting into the Christmas spirit lately has been impossible, since my family past away and no longer marriage. My ex-wife and her family use to go all out for Christmas. It is really hard not to think about it, since it happen for 17 years. I guess I am afraid it is always going to be like this. Since, I don’t know the future. I don’t know what to expect. I am also so fearful, since I am still not working and even temp agency have very little jobs the can offer.

Does anyone have advice how to feel better during this time? Maybe somebody has been through this?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - RTBoss - 12-14-2020

(12-13-2020, 02:09 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Cycle 7, Day 2

I think my real fear is around Christmas and all alone. This is my 2ndyear alone. Last year was crazy and this year has been a little better. I remember as a child, no matter how bad the year was, Christmas always made up for it. Getting into the Christmas spirit lately has been impossible, since my family past away and no longer marriage. My ex-wife and her family use to go all out for Christmas. It is really hard not to think about it, since it happen for 17 years. I guess I am afraid it is always going to be like this. Since, I don’t know the future. I don’t know what to expect. I am also so fearful, since I am still not working and even temp agency have very little jobs the can offer.

Does anyone have advice how to feel better during this time? Maybe somebody has been through this?

Sorry to hear about your rough time.  Sounds very difficult.  My wife does all the holiday planning and execution.  If I were divorced, I'd be in much the same situation as you - though my parents and siblings are still living.  I also have two kids.  But in a personal sense, ever since I've been an adult, this time of year is more stressful for me than happy.  Having kids put more joy into the tradition.  But if I were single, no kids, no family - I won't lie - it'd be tougher.  

Is there anything else you can focus on to help take your mind of the time of year?  Since there's little work available, is there a chance there is a business idea you could develop or any classes you could take?

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - Shannon - 12-14-2020

In the worst times in my life - and I have been in your shoes, although I didn't get legally married first - I made it through by remembering certain key things.

First, ALL things happen in cycles. That means that change is inevitable, and THIS TOO SHALL PASS. If it's hard, it will get better if you stick it out.

Second, you have to remember that the future is, in large part and over time, largely what you make it. There are things you cannot control, and times that things really suck, but with the right point of view, attitude and goals, you can achieve anything.

For the last 7 years, I have been basically getting crapped on by the cycles in play, and they don't even finish peaking until January 16th of 2021. Fortunately, the fade out will be more quick than the fade in, and I should be able to recover in a couple years or less, but the key is that I know this will eventually pass, and for now I have to deal with it and "roll with the punches", as we say. Nobody wants to hear about it, they don't experience it or don't know they're experiencing it, and they just think I'm making excuses and blathering. But to be kept in a box for 7 years where all my efforts are fractionally effective if they work at all compared to what I know I can actually do, achieve and accomplish, is maddening.

There have been times during this last 7 years that I couldn't get out of bed because I felt so hopeless and depressed, and a few times, I honestly contemplated suicide. But I made it through because I knew that THIS TOO SHALL PASS, and you don't make a permanent response (suicide) to a temporary problem. I also knew that if I was just stubborn enough, and I held on, it would change. And it did, it does, it will. When all this cycle crap everyone is dealing with (finances, pandemic, counties at each other, social tensions, etc.) is done, things will be different, and if we choose to make them so, they will be better.

So instead of worrying about what the future holds, do what you can to steer your ship to the future you want to experience, and even if the winds oppose you on the way, there are ways to get there regardless. Pick the future you want to experience, and then do what it takes to get there, and never give up.

Also, remember that old saying that "pressure makes diamonds". When things get hard, and you want to cry and give up, just remember that the pressure you are experiencing is an OPPORTUNITY to make changes to yourself that make you better, stronger, and more successful in the future. The good stuff makes things easy, and we don't grow much when it's easy. It's the hard times that force us to grow, and that growth is what makes us better in the end. Find a point of view that lets you turn these hardships into a means to a goal, and make yourself better through them. Forged in fire!

I hope this helps.

RE: Becoming Fearless OF 5.75 - NOMAD - 12-14-2020

I've been playing with "becoming" lately and it is doing wonders for me on multiple levels. Whenever you have done down time,  try getting yourself into a meditative state then allow yourself to experience the scenario and the feelings that accompany the scenario you want to experience. You'll likely come face to face with your fears,  which is good.  Don't run. Don't fight it. Be in its presence without allowing it to consume you. Learn to coexist.  As the fear fades and as you're able, immerse yourself in the exact experience you long for. See it, feel  it, hear it, smell it, and taste it. The key is to allow it. Hopefully this exercise can help you. 

For what it's worth, I get depressed the day after Christmas every year. I think it's the buildup, then the sharp dropoff afterward.

Hang in there man.