Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin (/Thread-Emotional-healing-V4-Journal-Let-the-healing-begin)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - THolt - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 09:04 AM)reki Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 03:39 AM)Rusty Wrote: Cycle 1 Day 2:

Did 2 Ultrasonic runs while sleeping and then another masked when i woke up.
Now i feel very exhausted, like i can barely think or process anything even when i'm not listening to the sub.
i guess it should take time for my brain to adapt to this kind of input.
i think i'll drop down to 3 instead of 5 loops a day untill i feel that i can actually do the rest and still have enough energy to think/do everyday activities.

Looks like E4 is heavy hitting. 
In my case I have had emotional traumas as well but most have been incurred during my late teens to 20s. We're in this together my friend. Good luck!

Don’t drop loops. 

Run the prescribed 5 loops instead of 3.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-05-2020

Now i feel very exhausted, like i can barely think or process anything even when i'm not listening to the sub.
i think i'll drop down to 3 instead of 5 loops a day untill i feel that i can actually do the rest and still have enough energy to think/do everyday activities.

Shannon once said
Quote:Those instructions are called instructions because that's how you're supposed to use them to get the best results.
Try and follow the instructions even if you are tired, you will the ASRB2 days to rest. Sometimes the “side effects” are a bit unpleasant but I think you would be better off just doing what needs to be done, unless it’s absolutely unbearable. Pulling off a band aid too slowly only wastes time and it ends up hurting more   Tongue

Also, Shannon does not recommended mixing formats, pick only one format and stick to it for a while, until you know how it works for you (unless it’s bothering you too much of course.)

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 08:56 AM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:yea it is def hard to listening straight for 1 hour and a half without interruptions for sure.

I have bad news and good news for you  Wink 

It’s not one hour and a half, the whole run should be uninterrupted. 

However, it doesn’t have to be hard - most of us have an old phone, a portable player or anything that can play music. As long as you do not use your current phone, you will never be interrupted (you would be listening even when you talk on the phone.)

Or play it a night, ez, unless it bothers your sleep.

Its still hard because what if i leave the room for eating or whatnot? i must stop it at that point i cant be in one olace for 1 hour and 30 minutes straight most times ?
but i think even stopping it and continuing it in a later time should be fine

(10-05-2020, 09:11 AM)fab10 Wrote:

Shannon once said
Quote:Those instructions are called instructions because that's how you're supposed to use them to get the best results.
Try and follow the instructions even if you are tired, you will the ASRB2 days to rest. Sometimes the “side effects” are a bit unpleasant but I think you would be better off just doing what needs to be done, unless it’s absolutely unbearable. Pulling off a band aid too slowly only wastes time and it ends up hurting more   Tongue

Also, Shannon does not recommended mixing formats, pick only one format and stick to it for a while, until you know how it works for you (unless it’s bothering you too much of course.)

shannon said its actually fine to mix two formats during the day. like i can do 2 run masked and 3 US during the night.. if you think about its the most effective way since it hits different part of the subconcious

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Shannon - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 09:58 AM)Rusty Wrote:

Shannon once said

shannon said its actually fine to mix two formats during the day. like i can do 2 run masked and 3 US during the night.. if you think about its the most effective way since it hits different part of the subconcious

You can mix formats, but it is best not to.  Mixing formats is unnecessary once you know which one works best for you, and mixing formats is generally only useful if you cannot play Masked or Hybrid at the location you happen to be; for example, if you're running MIR and  you happen to be using Hybrid Format and you go out in public, nobody wants to hear your trickling stream track, so you might switch to ultrasonic until you're not in public.  

The most effective way is the one that gets the most and best results.  Hitting different parts of the subconscious only works well if the net result is better, which is not guaranteed.  That is half of why we don't offer only Hybrid format.  And, if you want to hit different parts of the subconscious, just run Hybrid format!  No need to switch formats.

Running loops with a break in between is discouraged because it breaks ASRB and that reduces the effectiveness of the program.

Also, always follow the instructions exactly for AT LEAST the first couple of ASRB2 cycles. The number of loops is important. It can actually make you more tired to run less loops if the higher number of loops is required to overcome resistance, which is typically why that number of loops is required. Follow the instructions.

(10-05-2020, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon once said

You can mix formats, but it is best not to.  Mixing formats is unnecessary once you know which one works best for you, and mixing formats is generally only useful if you cannot play Masked or Hybrid at the location you happen to be; for example, if you're running MIR and  you happen to be using Hybrid Format and you go out in public, nobody wants to hear your trickling stream track, so you might switch to ultrasonic until you're not in public.  

The most effective way is the one that gets the most and best results.  Hitting different parts of the subconscious only works well if the net result is better, which is not guaranteed.  That is half of why we don't offer only Hybrid format.  And, if you want to hit different parts of the subconscious, just run Hybrid format!  No need to switch formats.

Running loops with a break in between is discouraged because it breaks ASRB and that reduces the effectiveness of the program.

Also, always follow the instructions exactly for AT LEAST the first couple of ASRB2 cycles.  The number of loops is important.  It can actually make you more tired to run less loops if the higher number of loops is required to overcome resistance, which is typically why that number of loops is required.  Follow the instructions.

@Shannon
I see. thanks for the informative response.
Can i run hybrid with earphones/headphones or is it too dangerous due ultrasonic can hurt at this close range?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - fab10 - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 12:58 PM)Rusty Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon once said

Also, always follow the instructions exactly for AT LEAST the first couple of ASRB2 cycles.  The number of loops is important.  It can actually make you more tired to run less loops if the higher number of loops is required to overcome resistance, which is typically why that number of loops is required.  Follow the instructions.

@Shannon
I see. thanks for the informative response.
Can i run hybrid with earphones/headphones or is it too dangerous due ultrasonic can hurt at this close range?

Shannon wrote a very detailed answer somewhere but the short answer is “No”. Earphones are particularly dangerous because they shoot the ultrasound right in your ear.

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Benjamin - 10-05-2020

We don't recommend ultrasonic with headphones as it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too low reduces effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.

As for listening, why not listen at night while in bed on speakers? That's what I usually do, at first it can be a little hard to sleep but usually I adjust to it.

(10-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: We don't recommend ultrasonic with headphones as it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too low reduces effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.

As for listening, why not listen at night while in bed on speakers? That's what I usually do, at first it can be a little hard to sleep but usually I adjust to it.

I thought about it, then read  and researched and what the researches concluded is that the mind cannot rest properly if there is a background sound(yes even the relaxing trickling stream sound) , with ultrasonic alone it is less disturbing since it is essentialy quiet to the concious mind.

which is make me think the only way for me to complete the 5 runs is half masked during daytime and half US during night. lets see how it rolls

Cycle 1 day 2 last run:
I noticed my urine is darker than usual even though i drank alot of water, is there some kind of detox module in this ?

Also i almost fell asleep listening to this on earphones, i guess the state shifting is tuning you to a certain frequency?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - London1 - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: We don't recommend ultrasonic with headphones as it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too low reduces effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.

What if you have to leave the room during the run? Wont it break ASRB?

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-06-2020

Ok interesting report:
Cycle 1 day 3:
Just woke up from a very vivid dream,
found i have a blister on my index finger left hand- i never had blisters before in my life.. maybe a reaction for somthing?

about the dream:
A good friend of mine was locked in a big tall tower , i remmeber getting to the room he was locked and he said there is this crazy monster that locking him there

then i remmember going to a ring, seeing somthing in the form of wolverin just with two swords
and we were fighting, in the end i actually beat him and the judge said he couldnt believe i did it.

i felt proud and my friend got free from the tower.

that was a very vivid horror dream but with a good ending i guess? lol

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-07-2020

Cycle 1 day 4:

Feeling that my inner chatter negativity has stopped completly, i only think positive stuff about myself now

RE: Emotional healing V4 Journal~ Let the healing begin - Rusty - 10-08-2020

Why is my urine still dark after 5 days of use? is it gonna stay this way for the whole time of usage of this program?
I'm scared about this kinda stuff