Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 4.0 Journal (/Thread-EPHRA-4-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-17-2020

(10-16-2020, 08:51 AM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon

I am curious as to how “guilt” and “shame” are defined in E4 script if that’s not a secret

I know people blend the two but I was always under the impression that guilt is centered about behavior while shame is more a judgment about yourself and your core being

Guilt: I did something bad

Shame: I am bad

Definitions of those are left to the listener to determine.  The subconscious knows well what they are.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-17-2020

So far today I seem to be irritated by everyone and everything.

I listen today and tomorrow and my three day break begins on Monday

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-17-2020

I’ve been ruminating today about an argument I had with a coworker back in January. I find myself getting angry thinking about it and wish I had stood up for myself. Furthermore I want to get back at this person

This is something I need to get over and E4 seems to be bringing it up

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-19-2020

So today is the first day of my three day break.

I kinda want to run more loops but my brain feels “full”. It could use the three day break

Last night when I was running the program, I had feelings of guilt and shame come up from stuff I done in the past.

The feelings were quite strong but I finally got through them. Felt like I cleared a pretty big block but there is more work to do. It’s funny part of me was dreading running the program last night. It’s like my subconscious didn’t want to face something.

Although it’s only been 3 weeks, I feel like E4 is working on some pretty big issues. Can’t wait to see what happens in 8 months

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-20-2020

Today is my second day off and I am experiencing a lot of emotional turmoil. Guilt, anxiety, and dread.

Can’t wait to get back on E4 on Thursday..

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - StridingStrider - 10-20-2020

(10-19-2020, 06:57 AM)THolt Wrote: So today is the first day of my three day break.

I kinda want to run more loops but my brain feels “full”. It could use the three day break

Last night when I was running the program, I had feelings of guilt and shame come up from stuff I done in the past.

The feelings were quite strong but I finally got through them. Felt like I cleared a pretty big block but there is more work to do. It’s funny part of me was dreading running the program last night. It’s like my subconscious didn’t want to face something.

Although it’s only been 3 weeks, I feel like E4 is working on some pretty big issues. Can’t wait to see what happens in 8 months

Nice!

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-24-2020

Last night when I started listening, I suddenly felt very tired. I had to go to bed soon after.

Today I feel very irritable. Also feelings of not good enough are surfacing. E4 is clearly dealing with something

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-31-2020

So tonight I begin my 4th ASRB2 cycle. This round I am going to switch to hybrid. The reason I use hybrid is because I like to listen to something at night. I don’t like complete silence. I have used hybrid on UMS and ARA and it didn’t impact my sleep.

We will see how it goes

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 11-01-2020

The hybrid format hit hard last Night.I. Woke up quite tired. Had a very vivid dream that I can still remember several hours later.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how this format plays out

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 11-01-2020

How do you listen to hybrid ? earphones or speaker?

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 12:11 PM)Rusty Wrote: How do you listen to hybrid ? earphones or speaker?

@Rusty I listened to a few loops on earphones then I listened to the rest on phone speakers. 

I may just listen to them all on phone speakers since hybrid doesn’t affect my sleep

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 11-02-2020

When I was listening last night I became really angry thinking about the past where people did me wrong. Also when I was listening I felt a sudden surge of tiredness like my brain was melting.

Had no issues sleeping. Perhaps hybrid is the right format for me.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - fab10 - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 08:46 AM)THolt Wrote: When I was listening last night I became really angry thinking about the past where people did me wrong.

I had a lot of that when I started doing E3

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 11-02-2020

Wow bro me too. i just listened today and gpt really upset and angry about how i got manipulated by my ex.
i hope it will help me let go of it