Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 4.0 Journal (/Thread-EPHRA-4-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-13-2020

(10-13-2020, 06:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Nausea is frequently a sign of the deep subconscious dealing with a fear it is absolutely terrified of.  For example, when I had a fear of hypodermic needles and then ended up with cancer, guess what I suddenly had to deal with all. the. time?  Needles!  Big ones, little ones, long ones, short ones, straight ones, bent ones... so many needles that I had to have an InfusaPort surgically installed to allow me to only have to deal with one every few days.  Lots of fun.  And before I got over that fear, I was experiencing nausea and fainting whenever they came at me with a needle, out of extraordinary fear.

Of course you know that the GI problems are also fear based.

@Shannon

Ah ok 

Other than that the program seems to be working under the radar. I am noticing things here and there. Like for instance, I am not getting angry when things go wrong. It’s more like eh that sucks 

I am still having memories surface from childhood that I believe are responsible for many of the issues I have. It’s amazing how this stuff can affect you even when you are not consciously aware of it.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2020

E4 is heavily designed to try to make the experience as easy as possible, including making sure the conscious mind does not need to experience the effects of the healing process. The fact that you can't tell what it is doing is, ironically, a testament to how hugely powerful it actually is, since what it's doing below the surface is kind of like a major demolition/reconstruction project going on.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-15-2020

One thing I have realized today is how much my life has been controlled by guilt and shame. Furthermore most of this was at the subconscious level. It’s not like I walked around feeling guilty and shame all day. It’s amazing how so much of this stuff we’re not consciously aware of affects our everyday life.

I was 20 minutes into my first loop listening on my earphones and then my music app on my Iphone decided to reset. So I had to start all over again. Ughh so frustrating

Thankfully it was just my first loop

Well my app keeps on crashing when I’m listening. I’m gonna have to stop tonight and restart tomorrow and find another music app to listen to.

I’m so angry right now I’m having these tech issues. I feel this cycle will be a total loss because of this.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - RTBoss - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 06:38 PM)THolt Wrote: Well my app keeps on crashing when I’m listening. I’m gonna have to stop tonight and restart tomorrow and find another music app to listen to.

I’m so angry right now I’m having these tech issues. I feel this cycle will be a total loss because of this.

You'll be fine.  It's happened to me this week, too.  Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

(10-15-2020, 07:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 06:38 PM)THolt Wrote: Well my app keeps on crashing when I’m listening. I’m gonna have to stop tonight and restart tomorrow and find another music app to listen to.

You'll be fine.  It's happened to me this week, too.  Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

@RTBoss
I think I was doing too many thing on my phone and it just overloaded I guess. 

It did this on my third loop so I just restarted the third loop and continued on and it has been fine

Still not getting the full effect which is annoying

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - fab10 - 10-15-2020

Try the app “Foobar2000”.

It’s absolutely perfect for us! It doesn’t look fancy but... it’s been 100% stable in my experience (never crashed once in months), it allows adding the same track several times in a playlist, it plays FLAC. And it’s free Smile

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-16-2020

(10-15-2020, 09:00 PM)fab10 Wrote: Try the app “Foobar2000”.

It’s absolutely perfect for us! It doesn’t look fancy but... it’s been 100% stable in my experience (never crashed once in months), it allows adding the same track several times in a playlist, it plays FLAC. And it’s free Smile

@fab10

Have you noticed results while using this app?

@Shannon

I am curious as to how “guilt” and “shame” are defined in E4 script if that’s not a secret

I know people blend the two but I was always under the impression that guilt is centered about behavior while shame is more a judgment about yourself and your core being

Guilt: I did something bad

Shame: I am bad

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - JamesM - 10-16-2020

Coming for an audiophile standpoint Foobar is an absolutely outstanding audio player. In order to get something significantly better you're shelling out hundreds of dollars and dealing with a lot of other BS to configure everything.

OTOH, a phone is not a digital audio player, and you're going to get seriously janky sound quality from a phone which will only be made worse by whatever consumer-grade earbuds you're using. Theoretically it could be bad enough to distort the clarity of the suggestions, diminishing or eliminating the effectiveness of the file. If you're using something that struggles with playing FLACs it's probably old enough to output mono audio, and I was under the impression that stereo had a been a requirement at least since the 4G days.

An decent DAP and IEM would be a small financial investment relative to the time investment of running one of these subs.

(10-16-2020, 09:09 AM)JamesM Wrote:

Coming for an audiophile standpoint Foobar is an absolutely outstanding audio player. In order to get something significantly better you're shelling out hundreds of dollars and dealing with a lot of other BS to configure everything.

OTOH, a phone is not a digital audio player, and you're going to get seriously janky sound quality from a phone which will only be made worse by whatever consumer-grade earbuds you're using. Theoretically it could be bad enough to distort the clarity of the suggestions, diminishing or eliminating the effectiveness of the file. If you're using something that struggles with playing FLACs it's probably old enough to output mono audio, and I was under the impression that stereo had a been a requirement at least since the 4G days.

An decent DAP and IEM would be a small financial investment relative to the time investment of running one of these subs.

Well I have an iPhone XR and I have been using normal earbuds to play them and they have been fine

DAP and IEM would no doubt be beneficial but they are not necessary

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - London1 - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 09:09 AM)JamesM Wrote:

What is DAP and IEM?

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - fab10 - 10-16-2020

Shannon wrote several times that he uses a phone to listen, straight from the phone internal speaker. I myself prefer external wired speakers but some phones must be good enough is that’s what Shannon chooses.