Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 4.0 Journal (/Thread-EPHRA-4-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 10-10-2020

(10-10-2020, 06:04 AM)THolt Wrote: First day of the three day break.

I have to say I have no desire or cravings to run the program further like I did last week

is it because you dont feel the effect? or is it subconcious resistance telling you to stop?

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-10-2020

(10-10-2020, 12:48 PM)Rusty Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 06:04 AM)THolt Wrote: First day of the three day break.

I have to say I have no desire or cravings to run the program further like I did last week

is it because you dont feel the effect? or is it subconcious resistance telling you to stop?

It is more because of I am mentally tired from running loops for six days straight

My mind feels “full”

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 10-10-2020

Same here bro. i feel like by the end of the loops i can barely function since my mind is so filled with input.
maybe it is overkill to run 5 loops per day of this monster?

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-10-2020

(10-10-2020, 05:30 PM)Rusty Wrote: Same here bro. i feel like by the end of the loops i can barely function since my mind is so filled with input.
maybe it is overkill to run 5 loops per day of this monster?

No 5 loops are the instructions. Anymore or any less would not be optimal.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-11-2020

This evening I felt waves of heat. I haven’t ever felt this before. I assume it is because of the shield in E4

Also I am on my second day off. Can you feel heat even when you are not running the program? The hypochondriac in me assumes that it is COVID but I have no respiratory symptoms or loss of taste or smell

I start my new cycle on Tuesday.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 10-11-2020

Haha cool i start the new cycle on tuesday too.

Actually sometimes during the runs i feel like my brain is overheating, but on my days off i feel normal- even better than normal.

maybe you got a little cold, if you still smell and taste good i doubt its covid

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-12-2020

(10-11-2020, 10:00 PM)Rusty Wrote: Haha cool i start the new cycle on tuesday too.

Actually sometimes during the runs i feel like my brain is overheating, but on my days off i feel normal- even better than normal.

maybe you got a little cold, if you still smell and taste good i doubt its covid

I can still taste and smell good 

This program no doubt is very hard hitting. It will be interesting to see how it plays out over the coming weeks and months. I may run another 8 months after this just to further comment my healing. Haha

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Rusty - 10-12-2020

I'm waiting for AM7, hopefully 6G will comeout soon, then it will also incorporate some healing but with direction of goal getting and assertiveness- which is what i aim for.

what i wonder is, if this program suppose to heal the emotional issues from the root, or just in a superficial way?
i went to CBT for couple of years which helped me to divert my attention from the stuff that cause me anxiety,
but i found it very hard to manage and resource consuming, if this can actually heal the root cause it means in thos events i will no longer need to reframe my thoughts, you know what i mean?

hopefully it goes that deep within

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - RTBoss - 10-12-2020

The heat you're feeling is very likely the DRS firing up. I feel it using LTU6 quite often.

(10-12-2020, 07:12 AM)Rusty Wrote: I'm waiting for AM7, hopefully 6G will comeout soon, then it will also incorporate some healing but with direction of goal getting and assertiveness- which is what i aim for.

what i wonder is, if this program suppose to heal the emotional issues from the root, or just in a superficial way?
i went to CBT for couple of years which helped me to divert my attention from the stuff that cause me anxiety,
but i found it very hard to manage and resource consuming, if this can actually heal the root cause it means in thos events i will no longer need to reframe my thoughts, you know what i mean?

hopefully it goes that deep within

E4 is designed to go to the root cause of your emotional issue and heal it. Of course this will happen very gradually 

Once you clear our the subconscious guilt and shame and fear, your life will improve in many ways including your relationships

(10-12-2020, 07:22 AM)RTBoss Wrote: The heat you're feeling is very likely the DRS firing up.  I feel it using LTU6 quite often.

@RTBoss
Ah ok. 

It’s funny because I have been off the program for several days. I didn’t think it could fire up when you aren’t using it.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - RTBoss - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 07:25 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 07:22 AM)RTBoss Wrote: The heat you're feeling is very likely the DRS firing up.  I feel it using LTU6 quite often.

@RTBoss
Ah ok. 

It’s funny because I have been off the program for several days. I didn’t think it could fire up when you aren’t using it.

P6 technology keeps the script running in your head during rest/break days.  It will weaken over time, but it's still running.

Today I have felt nausea off and on all day.

I recall experiencing something like this when I was running E3 almost a year and a half ago.

GI issues seem to a common issue with me on the e series subs

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2020

Nausea is frequently a sign of the deep subconscious dealing with a fear it is absolutely terrified of. For example, when I had a fear of hypodermic needles and then ended up with cancer, guess what I suddenly had to deal with all. the. time? Needles! Big ones, little ones, long ones, short ones, straight ones, bent ones... so many needles that I had to have an InfusaPort surgically installed to allow me to only have to deal with one every few days. Lots of fun. And before I got over that fear, I was experiencing nausea and fainting whenever they came at me with a needle, out of extraordinary fear.

Of course you know that the GI problems are also fear based.