Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 4.0 Journal (/Thread-EPHRA-4-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 11:52 AM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon

Would a 2 cycle( 16 month run of E4 be advisable to completely clear out my emotional issues.

I begin my second cycle tomorrow so I have a long way to go but I was just curious

Let us first more specifically define the term "cycle".  Ben is referring to ASRB2 cycles and you are referring to an entire run-through.  

I can't know how many run-throughs you will need to completely clear out your emotional issues. I can tell you that it will depend on how well you use the program according to the instructions and you using the optimal format for you.  Which brings up, you started Day 1 of ASRB2 cycle 1 with Hybrid (the strongest format) and then immediately switched to Masked (the weakest format). Why not take my advice and use ultrasonic?  Do you not have speakers to play it on?  

Go through the first 8 months of use and then assess your progress and needs at that point.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 12:08 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Would a 2 cycle( 16 month run of E4 be advisable to completely clear out my emotional issues.

I begin my second cycle tomorrow so I have a long way to go but I was just curious

Let us first more specifically define the term "cycle".  Ben is referring to ASRB2 cycles and you are referring to an entire run-through.  

I can't know how many run-throughs you will need to completely clear out your emotional issues. I can tell you that it will depend on how well you use the program according to the instructions and you using the optimal format for you.  Which brings up, you started Day 1 of ASRB2 cycle 1 with Hybrid (the strongest format) and then immediately switched to Masked (the weakest format). Why not take my advice and use ultrasonic?  Do you not have speakers to play it on?  

Go through the first 8 months of use and then assess your progress and needs at that point.

@Shannon  the only speaker I have is the Amazon echo I have by bed. Of course I have my phone but that the create the stereo separation needed to get the maximal benefit from the program.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-04-2020

(10-03-2020, 12:16 PM)THolt Wrote:

@Shannon  the only speaker I have is the Amazon echo I have by bed. Of course I have my phone but that the create the stereo separation needed to get the maximal benefit from the program.

Amazon Alexa won't have good stereo separation either.  Stereo separation is helpful, but it isn't the primary thing you need to focus on.  It is better to use external speakers that either cannot play stereo audio, or has poor stereo separation, than it is to use too weak a format.  That's part of why I use my cell phone.

If you can do both, great.  If not, always choose using the best format for you getting the desired results.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 05:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:16 PM)THolt Wrote:

Amazon Alexa won't have good stereo separation either.  Stereo separation is helpful, but it isn't the primary thing you need to focus on.  It is better to use external speakers that either cannot play stereo audio, or has poor stereo separation, than it is to use too weak a format.  That's part of why I use my cell phone.

If you can do both, great.  If not, always choose using the best format for you getting the desired results.

I have been getting most of my masked loops via earphones while I do stuff like read, work, and play games. 

Hmm I may start using my phone speakers now

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-06-2020

Woke up feeling really really tired. Like I just got out of bed not even an hour ago.

I slept for probably 10 hours .

In other news I feel like I am overcoming some fears and I am more in control of my emotions.

The last few days stuff has happened that would normally get me really upset but I rescued quite calmly.

The exhaustion feeling isn’t fun though but I will have to endure it.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-06-2020

Still feel tired and sluggish. I got a flu shot yesterday so I don’t know if it is from that or the program

I did have bad anxiety last night when I was listening to it.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-07-2020

I seem to be getting irritated by literally everything today.

I feel like nothing is going right in my life even though the outward evidence doesn’t support that.

E4 is definitely working on something

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-08-2020

One thing I have noticed is that my sleep has been adversely affected during my E4 run even with masked format

My sleep problems were not as bad on E3. This means the program is more potent than E4 but at the same time I am wondering if the program is doing anything.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-09-2020

@Shannon
After a run of E4, would a run of OGSF be beneficial too?

I know E4 has OGSF in it but would a focused run of OGSF (once it comes out) be good too?

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-09-2020

(10-07-2020, 04:49 PM)THolt Wrote: I seem to be getting irritated by literally everything today.

I feel like nothing is going right in my life even though the outward evidence doesn’t support that.

E4 is definitely working on something

I see that a lot witth GF when her "inner child" is trying hard to fight LTU and gets upset that it can't dominate her thoughts and responses all the time anymore.  Irritability, tiredness, feeling like nothing is going right... that's the part of you trying to hold on to negativity, failure, etc.

(10-08-2020, 06:51 AM)THolt Wrote: One thing I have noticed is that my sleep has been adversely affected during my E4 run even with masked format

My sleep problems were not as bad on E3. This means the program is more potent than E4 but at the same time I am wondering if the program is doing anything.

Don't you mean it is even more potent than E3?  And how can you wonder if it's doing anything?  You have plenty of evidence that it is.  It is designed to hide the uncomfortable stuff from your conscious awareness, though, so you don't have to suffer.

(10-09-2020, 08:02 AM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon

I know E4 has OGSF in it but would a focused run of OGSF (once it comes out) be good too?

How about you finish E4 beforeyou start contemplating anything else?  I suspect you're trying to talk yourself into running something easier to resist before finishing this program.

I also seriously doubt that you would get anything near what you'll get out of E4 if you run OGSF.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 07:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 08:02 AM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon

How about you finish E4 beforeyou start contemplating anything else?  I suspect you're trying to talk yourself into running something easier to resist before finishing this program.

I also seriously doubt that you would get anything near what you'll get out of E4 if you run OGSF.

Well OGSF isn’t even out yet so how could I run it now? 

Anyways I appreciate your answer

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 10-10-2020

First day of the three day break.

I have to say I have no desire or cravings to run the program further like I did last week