Subliminal Talk
Overcome Procrastination (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Overcome Procrastination (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Overcome-Procrastination-Multiple-Versions)

Overcome Procrastination (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 10-21-2012

About Overcoming Procrastination:

Quote:Decided to add in Overcome Procrastination. In preparation, i bought a brand new pair of headsets by JVC that are built for joggers. I have since been listening to Overcome Procrastination and Maximum Healing Speed for 6-8 hours a day with 4 hours coming from headphones.

The results from each have been profound. I'm in a happy, more optimistic mood via MHS and haven't had any severe flairups from Reflux however I should note that I am utilizing some very effective all natural digestive enzymes but the change in mood and positive outlook can certaintly be attributed to MHS.

The REAL story has been Overcome Procrastination. I have been a MACHINE for the past 4 days. It's simply amazing at the amount of things I can get done when I don't procrastinate. I registered early for my classes, have actually studied my school material, and I'm getting more done around the house. As I mentioned before, Maximum Learning Speed has greatly increased my memory and reduced my learning curve but without motivation to use it, it was useless...except now lol. Definitely loving Overcome Procrastination.

K-Train said this here.

Overcome Procrastination (Multiple Versions) - K-Train - 02-17-2013

Ok only about 2 days left of Overcome Procrastination so here's my review. I was a HORRIBLE procrastinator. Just horrible. I'd procrastinate on things as small and mundane as throwing away paper, putting up clothes (even when the closet was two steps away). What really brought it to my attention was last year when I struggled although I was going through some serious health problems back then too. My procrastination level on a scale of 1-10 was like a 9. Now, in the past month I'm a beast. I can start on projects and finish them, I can plan ahead and stay on top of my work, and right now I currently have A's and B's in all my classes except one which is pretty solid considering 3 of these classes have notoriously high failure rates.

There are days when I still procrastinate but those days are few and far between. If anything, when I procrastinate now it's because I'm so busy doing other important things that I simply don't have the time to do anything else. Even my mother, who has hounded me for a while about this habit, has stated she's seen a huge change in my habits. In fact, about 2 weeks ago I cleaned the whole house for her just because I wanted to. I think that was the point when we both realized that these changes were for real. I'd say now my procrastination on a scale of 1-10 is about a 2. It still occurs, but I now have the willpower to say "hey, this shit needs to be done, let's get to it". OP and Ultra-Success or Ultra Motivation would be would one kick ass combo to say the least.

I'm still using Laserlike Concentration and Focus (which is also helping) but I've been going balls to the wall for almost a year now of nothing but success or health based subliminals. I think I might endulge myself, just for fun. I'll probably go out partying this week just to get loose. Since it no longer takes me 3 months to see results (more like 1-2 weeks) I might add in AOS 4G just for a month or two. Or I'll use HGH Booster to aid me in my workouts. I'll let you guys know in the next week.

Overcome Procrastination 4g - Benjamin - 04-30-2015

Overcome Procrastination.

Quote:Tops as!! I absolutely love this program!!! it always gets me off my butt and moving and getting stuff done! works with tidying the house/clearing out the garage, studying, assignment starting and finishing, general paperwork that i hate doing, exercising and everything. Total Winner, thankyou

Shineon said this here