Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Overcoming-Guilt-Shame-Fear-Multiple-Versions)

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 01-04-2013

On Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear:

Quote:So I've noticed my Fear Of Heights is nearly gone. I used to be TERRIFIED, but back at work walking on walls isn't so bad. I wonder how I'd be on the roof.

It is a weird feeling tho, it's more like the fear is there if you choose to acknowledge and sit inside of it, but it is really easy to just disregard, definitely cool. I've noticed my fear of socializing is almost non-existent and I've noticed I put a lot less pressure on myself in total. Overall I feel like a huge pile of trash has been removed from my body, and it's a great feeling.

SargeMaximus said this here.

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 05-12-2013

On OGSF:

Quote:For me, it was slow. I blame my fear of letting go of fear. So it had to be chipped away little by little until I was ready. But there is no doubt in my mind that the fear has been minimized. The past month I've been able to find a job and I've even got a potential internship coming up so things are looking up. Prior to this I couldn't even look for jobs online without being filled with fear and anxiety. I think the biggest result was moving past the negative internal dialogue that always told me I shouldn't do something or I couldn't. I was able to push past those fears.

I also definitely shed a lot of guilt and shame feelings. I learned to express myself better and not hold it against myself when I had my bad days. Not a lot of outwardly manifested stuff, but it just feels like I let go of a huge burden that I had been carrying for no real reason. I think I learned to not be so hard on myself. And I told myself that in the past, but no matter how many times I said it I'd always revert to my old ways. This sub helped break that cycle.

Overall I was doubtful of the effects when I first started this sub. But the more I used it the more it really helped me grow. It seems like I did it all on my own and pushed myself. But I recognize that had it not been for this sub I would have been stuck in my self defeating ways.

Mat said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 07-13-2013

Regarding Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, this entire post:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2379.html

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 01-16-2014

About OGSF and in general:

Quote:I have not yet started WM 2.0, it is on my computer and I am looking forward to it with a huge smile on my face. But why havenĀ“t I started WM 2.0 till now? It is because I am listening to (since several months) to "Overcome Guild, Shame and Fear". What should I say? This sub is kicking ass like "Gratitude" stuff, as my life was and is getting better and more relaxing and more successful and more fulfilling on a DAILY BASIS! I am not kidding.

Business >> getting lots of new clients,... we were defining new targets for this year and looking forward to achieve them (and we will ;-)).

Women >> I am in love with my beautful wife since half year. We are planning to move together this year as this relationship is VERY fulfilling for both of us!

My inner state is getting more relaxed on a regular basis. I have enough time for all of my self improvement stuff (including working out, getting more knowledge,...).

I am also doing story telling as Brent Smith teaches but MOST of my success comes from this subliminal and my actions. I will listen to this subliminal for some more weeks and then start Alpha Male all over again and afterwards WM 2.0.

It is a great feeling having ANY part of my life perfectly handled - thank YOU Shannon, your work has done a lot to them!!!

smash said this here.

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 02-11-2016

OGSF 5g.

Quote:This is a good sub. I feel it just might have what it takes to finally push me over the edge, by helping me overcome that feeling that I'm doing something wrong by really expressing open interest with new women...

Lionking said this here

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 02-27-2016

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (OGSF) 5g.

Quote:Day 26:

I can't believe how much I've grown already. I am seriously a different man.

-Bliss said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 03-14-2016

Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g.

Quote:...I am honestly the happiest I've ever been in my life. I have a deeper sense of acceptance for myself, and I am definately more forgiving of myself. I've been spending a lot of time tapping on the emotions as they come up and it feels as though this sub is really motivating and supporting me to sit with them, and find love for them.

I'm also doing things that not so long ago scared the hell out of me. It's not as though I'm not feeling fear, it's more like I'm becoming aware of how the fear is limiting me and feeling inspired to move towards it.

-Bliss said this here