Subliminal Talk
Subliminal-Shop Programs in General - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Subliminal-Shop Programs in General (/Thread-Subliminal-Shop-Programs-in-General)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 06-19-2015

IML subs in general:

Quote:... These subs work like magic for me, I personally don't understand how anyone can listen and not notice anything. I honestly believe everyone notices a difference, but they don't become the delusional version of themselves they saw before starting so they conclude that it did nothing, that's my guess on what's really happening when people say it didn't do anything, because even the 3g subs are fricken insane. ...

TheRealJustin said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-07-2015

Subliminals in general.

Quote:...Reflecting on self confidence has made me realize how much I have changed and grown internally thanks to subs since starting one and a half year ago. I am truly grateful for this...

-Raz said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-30-2016

IML Subliminals in general.

Quote:These subs should come with a warning:

This sub will change you.

Perhaps subtly, perhaps utterly, much of that depends on you. Once the seed is planted, the flower will grow. You may find that you will not be able to relate to things or people the same You may find you cannot relate to yourself the same.

You may find everything you have been searching for, or perhaps it will find you.

This is an exert from a book I have unrelated to subliminal programming however, the deep inner changes that have happened over the last year and half of using Indigo Mindlabs 5G technology is nothing short of remarkable. I can't always put my finger on exactly what has changed or express it in words but I have become a different person and at the same time feel like I've only scratched 5% of my potential. I have my life back! Thanks!

-Tao374 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-09-2016

IML programs in general.

Quote:I've said this before and i'l say it again. Using subliminals has changed my life by curing me of my social anxiety and making me go from low self esteem to extremely high self esteem individual. I'm not the same person I was 2 1/2 years ago. In fact I saw my cousin who was in another country for 2 years and when she came back she said that to me as well. That I've become so confident and sure of myself.

It's also changed my parents lives in so many ways. Mom lost 32 lbs, and became much healthier. They are active now too & my dad has become much more confident and bold and intelligent from using BASE too. My parents have done Emotional pain healing and BASE 2.1 and life tune up.

My other friend also told me he isn't the same person he was before subs. He wasn't nearly as confident and high self esteem. He used AM v6 and just finished Sex magnet 3...

-Rayhon said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-07-2016

Quote:...there's nowhere else in the galaxy where we can obtain such great product at such ridiculously low prices.

Bookstacks DC737 said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 02-08-2017

Quote:... At first when I discovered this website I didn't know about what subs are and thought all these are just crap, man I was wrong. You are really genius shannon. Thank you for the hard work. ...

Samba99 said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-29-2018

IML Subliminals in general.

Quote:...I started using these subs in march 2014. I can still remember the day, it was windy and cold outside. I was on a walk and I felt so bad I barely managed to get back home. I was suffering from fully blown depression and anxiety. Now I've read the first post from this thread and it made me laugh, smile and chuckle inside.

"I really enjoy running EPRHA and before I move on to another sub I want to run EPRHA for at least 192 days. I want the programming to be permanent..." when I wrote this 4 years ago I had an expectation of adjusting myself to something out there, there is no such thing. It's about my perception and that comes from within. And there are no boundaries, growth can be a life long prosess, if one chooses it to be so. No pressure. No stress.

My real life resultas after 4 years of using subs:

First of all I've bought myself a flat, new one, not that small and I paid off 1/3 of the whole sum. That's pretty nice. So I'm moving from my parents flat probably next year.

Secondly, and probably more importantly, I feel good in my body. I wouldn't say that I have fully recovered, but I feel 97% better than 4 years ago. The still remaining tensions in my body seem to have the deepest roots that go back many years back in time, these ones are the most difficult to release, redirect or neutralise, and these are the ones that I'm least aware of, if not at all, I have to place myself in a meditation state in order to get an understanding of what I'm dealing with..., but once that's done the feeling of relief is greater.

I understood the reason for why I've been injured, I had pain in both knees and couldn't run, couldn't cycle, nothing at all for many years. This summer has been the first summer in many years when I started to cycle again, I've cycled 837 km so far in two months. That's really cool, not to mention that cycling everyday makes me also feel much happier with myself...

-Asanti said this here