Subliminal Talk
Chirs AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Chirs AM6 Journal (/Thread-Chirs-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Chirs AM6 Journal - Chirs - 09-18-2020

this is edited

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Chirs - 09-19-2020

this is edited

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Chirs - 09-19-2020

this is edited

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Shannon - 09-19-2020

I will tell you, I hated building AM6. It took me months just to upgrade AM5 to v6 and I hated it. 12+ hour days, 6 days a week. But if I had known it was going to become such a classic, I might have felt differently about building it. I'm glad you like it. Just be sure to finish what you start. As for AM7, that's a ways off still. Probably sometime in 2021.

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 09-19-2020

Hi Chirs,
Can you please pm or email to the store your order details for AM6? I'm unable to find anything under the email you've used for the forum.

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Ali - 09-19-2020

(09-19-2020, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will tell you, I hated building AM6.  It took me months just to upgrade AM5 to v6 and I hated it.  12+ hour days, 6 days a week.  But if I had known it was going to become such a classic, I might have felt differently about building it.  I'm glad you like it.  Just be sure to finish what you start.  As for AM7, that's a ways off still.  Probably sometime in 2021.

Hey Shannon!, 

Hope you are well. I just purchase AM6 and looking to start it in the next week or so. 
I had a couple of quick questions. There aren't any usage instructions on the AM6 product page regarding loops / hours etc, does this mean that you simply just want to listen to the track on repeat for 8-18 hours per day? With no days off? And how many days per stage?
I was previously using UMS and so Im guessing that is a different usage system. 

Secondly there was a thread that I remember coming across but I can't find anymore where you recommended reading two books prior to doing AM6. Are you able to let me know what those books were again please.

Warm Regards,

Ali

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Chirs - 09-20-2020

this is edited

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Ali - 09-20-2020

(09-20-2020, 12:31 AM)Chirs Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 09:40 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will tell you, I hated building AM6.  It took me months just to upgrade AM5 to v6 and I hated it.  12+ hour days, 6 days a week.  But if I had known it was going to become such a classic, I might have felt differently about building it.  I'm glad you like it.  Just be sure to finish what you start.  As for AM7, that's a ways off still.  Probably sometime in 2021.

Hey Shannon!, 

Hope you are well. I just purchase AM6 and looking to start it in the next week or so. 
I had a couple of quick questions. There aren't any usage instructions on the AM6 product page regarding loops / hours etc, does this mean that you simply just want to listen to the track on repeat for 8-18 hours per day? With no days off? And how many days per stage?

Secondly there was a thread that I remember coming across but I can't find anymore where you recommended reading two books prior to doing AM6. Are you able to let me know what those books were again please.

Warm Regards,

Ali

https://www.subliminal-shop.com/alpha-male-v-6-instructions/

1. Ideally, you should obtain a copy of the following basic books and read them at least three times each while using the training set, if you have not already:

(a) How To Become An Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Suc- cessful At Seduction, by John Alexander (You can get this book on Amazon.com or at Lulu.com)
(b) Double Your Dating, by David DeAngelo. (As far as I know, you can’t get this book in print. It’s available from DavidDeAngelo.com, DoubleYourDatingEbook.info, http://www.DoubleYourDating-Book. com, DYDReview.com, and DoubleYourDating.com along with his other products. Get DYD and worry about the other stuff later, if
you decide you want to get it, after you’ve finished using this training set. Too much at once is only going to overload you.)

Cheers mate, much appreciated

Thank you very much for this wonderful effort. It's a program that changed my life beautifully. I also want to devote my passion to running my business. It takes quite a while for Am7 to come out, so I can run Am6 several times.

stage 1 day 04

No Fap day 01

I am going to participate in online school class hard today. And I need to get my broken laptop fixed. No Fap Day 01 It must be hard, but I'll bear with it and try it. My goal is to keep going, until I have a relationship with a woman I love.

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Benjamin - 09-20-2020

Looks like you ignoring me confirms what I thought, and I also found your other account where you've not ordered AM6. Plus there's a past email from you asking questions about usage and again you didn't reply when I asked for your order number.

I will unban you when you actually buy AM6.

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Shannon - 09-21-2020

Yes, guys, don't pirate my stuff and then expect to be welcome here on the forum. Think!

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Shannon - 09-21-2020

(09-19-2020, 09:40 PM)Ali Wrote:

Hey Shannon!, 

AM6 is a 5G program, built in 2012 IIRC.  We did things differently back then. The instructions come with the program in the downloads, and we have them posted for download online as well if you look through the Program Instructions part of the store.  But there will be a PDF instruction file when you download it.

5G was much less powerful than what we're currently doing, and so I had not developed the methods I need to use for 5.5G and 5.75G programs like UMS.  5G didn't use ASRB, or ASRB2 or loops.  You used it at whatever number of hours of expsure ber day was getting results, minimum 8 hours per day and maximum was 21 I think.  It's in the instructions.  Different generations of technology have different usage requirements.

Quote:Secondly there was a thread that I remember coming across but I can't find anymore where you recommended reading two books prior to doing AM6. Are you able to let me know what those books were again please.

Warm Regards,

Ali

This was already answered, and it's in the instructions pdf also.

RE: Chirs AM6 Journal - Chirs - 11-25-2020

hello i'm return. I'm sorry to use the pirated version. I saved up money and bought the original product, and it has been a month since I used it.
If anyone is using a pirated edition, please save money quickly and use it as a genuine product. I lost much more than the original price by using pirated copies.
And Shannon's am6 is well worth $500.