Subliminal Talk
Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination 5.5g (/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-Overcoming-Procrastination-5-5g)

Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination 5.5g - Shannon - 08-03-2018

Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination 5.5G:

Quote:
Quote:mat422 Wrote:
Looking forward to your results Catman! Procrastination is a real bitch to deal with.

Short version of results after like 8 hours of owning it:

Drop what you're doing and buy this immediately, Matt.

Holy shit.

CatMan said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-04-2018

Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination 5.5g.

Quote:Okay! Report of things so far:

As you know, we got this very late at night. Had a back end issue preventing me from getting the download going. I decided to listen to it asap after download and Ben wiped off the coffee Cyanide spilled on the server Tongue, and fixed the issue lol.

This is what transpired:

-Seconds in, I felt a massive knot in my chest, dead centre. Tingling in right arm by my upper bicep, lots of it and it felt like that part of me was weightless. Very weird sensation and made using my computer a bit difficult, lol.

-24th minute of first loop, began making mental lists of things I NEED to do, but haven't forever. Thinking about getting off my ass finally for them. Thinking of what it'd be like to have it all done, how good I'd feel and visuals of that.

-Got butterflies in my stomach hugely, at 40th minute mark.

-Woke up, got immediately to work. Organised the shit out my place. Cleaned, sorted, fixed things I've let stay messy and crappy for an embarrassingly long time. I'm not sure even WHY I didn't do any of it for all this time. I just know as soon as I woke up, I spammed for several hours doing it. It was fun and rewarding to finally "get stuff handled" I wanted to do forever, but DIDN'T for some reason...

-Feeling more general control over myself and my urges and desires and pursuits. Feeling proud of myself for hitting the ground running, and getting things done and seeing the fruits of that. And realising things I've tackled were extremely simple and easy to do after all, and regretted wasting so much time not getting on them way earlier. And regretted putting myself through all the guilt and being angry at myself, for not doing so for so long. Such waste for so long.

-Also getting back onto other things I lapsed on. More of habits in my routine, not so much "procrastinating on tasks", more of lapsing on routines that I liked and benefited me. Maybe still procrastination, but somewhat of a different form. Renewed priority and focus on them.

-Also, less interest or thoughts about delving into diversionary things like games or videos etc. to distract me from things I want to do. I either don't think about them as much, so they don't start up, or it's an "okay that was fun...NOW what...time to get back on it", or they're now viewed as a side thing, rather than the focus to take me AWAY from important stuff or things I want to do, but don't. Or rather...DIDN'T now Wink...

Finally, remember how I said I listened the first night and went to sleep? Here's the most epic thing for this program...

My sleep that night...EQUALED 3 HOURS. THREE HOURS. I woke up, godly rested, full of piss and vinegar...ready to own anything on my list with extreme vigor!!!!!!!!!!!! And I made massive progress in one day, or rather like 8-12 hours since downloading, lmao. Crazy progress. I was up the whole day, went to sleep "for real" like 16-18 hours later. Incredible energy. So, I will tell you Shannon isn't exaggerating when he said if you listen to this program late night or during sleep it may cause you to have sleep issues. Due to that experience, I erred on the side of caution and switched my listening to mornings when I wake up and counted that nighttime listening session as the usage for that day it was on, and the next. I feel this sub is best to listen to in the morning anyway, that way it kicks you in the ass HARD to start the day! Awesome start to the day!

I was busy today preparing for an outing, and then the outing itself, so not a ton of time for stuff at home. But still made some tangible progress regardless. Tomorrow I'll get a ton more done as I'm all clear. During the week, is when my business procrastination stuff will get handled. It'll be epic! I'm very excited.

There we go guys! Sorry it took so long.

-Catman said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-05-2018

Quote:Hey everyone!

I'm new to subs!

I started using OP at the end of July, then saw that UM/OP 5.5 came up on sale on the same day I happened into unexpected money and just went for it.

With OP I noticed changes very quickly. My house is cleaner, and it's staying clean because I'm naturally putting things away when I'm done with them. I wanted to complete Custom orders for my business rather then put them off for quite a while and I normally do, and dropping a package of at the post office that had been on my desk for a month made me extremely happy.

New sub is working well for the same things... I can't remember the last time I could see my kitchen counters clear for a week, but there they are. I've also sewn way more stock for my Etsy shop this weekend, so I guess the sub has paid for itself already. It feels like my cell phone addiction is almost gone, I'm not nearly as interested in youtube as Facebook as I normally am. It's just a can contentment with getting things done.

I have noticed I've been extra tired the last 2 days since I started the new sub and have had to nap both days, not a big deal since I'm getting more done that usual anyways lol.

I'm a single mom of 4 who runs her own business so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from here...

-Moud said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-09-2018

Quote:This thing saved my butt yesterday. My son is starting a new job today and I decided yesterday to just find the paperwork he needed for this afternoon, rather than grabbing it all last minute as we were getting ready to leave. Couldn't find his SIN number anywhere. So I had time to look up how to get him a replacement and was able to get him up and to the government office calmly this morning, rather than in a panicked rush, which would have been the norm. Also got him to complete his courses yesterday rather then today. I tried running the script as an in the moment script for him since he really didn't want to do it, and he became really tired so I turned it off. It was his first exposure to a sub and I remember being tired the first 2 days I used it.

So glad I got onto everything ahead of time!

-Moud said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 09-18-2018

Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination 5.5g.

Quote:Ok Time for a little update:

I have started a E-Rickshaw Business and I will be able to earn INR 500 everyday just by doing nothing. Its close to $7 but tbh that alot in my country.

Just for comparison Accenture"/TCS/HCL and most company that comes in my college offers job which will pay you $250 per month.If u are from normal university and not so Hi-Fi/Top university. After graduating from Engineering which is 4 years Bachelor Degree.

So few days ago a guy came to my mom and told her that he is gonna pay her INR 500 per day if she can I buy him an E-rickshaw. So I got one after looking on internet and it only 7 months old, the only problem is that it's battery has died so I will have to install new one and after that it's good for another 8 month.

I will earn about INR15000 just from One E-Rickshaw and very soon I plan to buy another one which will give me INR30000 per month.

I got thru all the paper work and shit but finally I own something that can earn and give me cash.

Now the thing is that my mom wasn't so serious about this when that guy asked her she told my dad and me but I know my dad and his weaknesses I knew how he was gonna respond. Basically he is the type of guy who loves the idea of getting rich and famous but he is too lazy, unmotivated and full of fears when it comes to doing business.

My mom asked him for INR80000 but he said that he's gonna get some money soon as he has done some private project for some guy/ company and tbh I have been hearing this shit for like since starting of 2018. He does the work and then is scared to ask his own money I mean seriously that ***** up.

He is absolutely like a school boy. He goes to office everyday. Doesn't questioned authority. Doesn't think of new ways for making money only gets what the government gives him.(Government Job)..He comes back home sleep then wake up works on laptop eat dinner then work on laptop again or watch some youtube videos related to electrical stuff and then goes to sleep..

I am not saying that he does nothing, he worked hard when he was young and got a good job thanks to that we are in much much much much better place than his own brothers.. They are totally illiterate and didn't bother to impro7their own financial conditions and hence they are facing financial troubles. My dad tried to help them also but it's useless no matter how much u help them they waste all the money on useless crap..

The Only thing is that my dad didn't think much about their children future and he didn't do any sort of investment neither in mutual funds nor real estates (just an example). He only got a little piece of land he inherited from my grandfather...

Tbh my grandfather was a much better investor than my dad.

Right now we have nothing except that land my father got and we have a "House loan" and it's for 11 ***** years!! Most of the salary goes into paying house loans and loans my mother owned to other people and then there is house expenses just to keep us alive.

We are considered 2nd richest in our neighborhood but the amount of debt we r in literally makes us like the last one in our neighborhood.

So, I got sick of all the mental ***** belief that my parents taught me about money and I saw the opportunity and I took it...I really don't give a damn about anyone and what society says.. I just want to earn money.. I have had enough of this.. All my life I have watched my friends spend money and I just used to watch them cause I had only like INR10 in my pocket and that also I used to get once a week.

Had my dad hadn't got lazy after getting a government job and kept of thinking of new ways of earing money and kept on trying then we wouldn't have been in so much debt and could had a better life. But no..most he earns goes to paying loans and nothing is left for us..Its been like this for a long time..

I can write more but this might turn into my personal diary lol..

UMOP helped alot.. I wasn't expecting this.. All this business thingy happened so fast like I was "how did i end up doing all this"? Must be auto pilot.

-Zane said this here