Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence 5g (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-5g--10782)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-13-2016

Absolute Self Confidence & Become A Successful Entrepreneur.

Quote:I think BASE has continued what I felt started back in my first subliminal with IML (ASC 5g). That subliminal really made me less self conscious. Anytime I would go out I would sort of feel uncomfortable and just felt self conscious around people. That's something that I suffered most of my life with. I have totally gotten past that and I credit IML subliminals. I can go anywhere and not care what anybody thinks. I walk confidently on the streets...

-AbundanceCH said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-29-2016

Absolute Self Confidence.

Quote:...Wow. Sure I've been nodding my head reading folks like Kol and Natious, alpha360 write about ASC, but its something else to experience it. Its like: sure, I was expecting to be confident, but I wasn't expecting THAT! Big Grin Its.. well, its no limits, its openness, its vulnerability. Dominance...

-LionKing said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 02-04-2016

Quote:My talking has more expression, the sub pushes me out of my head. Im using my hands, more expression in talking. Im comfortable, and if im not, then even thats fine. Im having an clear sense of self importance, selflove, confidence.

-Kol said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 02-09-2016

Quote:...My whole state is turned in dominance, people like it, i become unfazed more and more...

-Kol said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-19-2018

Quote:...Firstly, my concept has changed: I used to strive for women's appreciation (like my mate was suggesting I do) and I was devastated by rejection because I based my own sense of self worth upon their evaluation of me. Now I couldn't give a sh*t what she thinks, whether she likes me or not - because my evaluation of her is 100x more important than her evaluation of me, and I've decided that she's a snob who isn't worth my time. Secondly, I was confident, happy and bold enough to behave according to that concept...

-ShanghaiKiwi said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 05-04-2018

Quote:Absolute Self Confidence 5G (ASC) has been a life saver for me, I'm *so* glad I'm doing it. Its funny because I've bought so many subs over the years, many I haven't even used - I've got quite a collection - and now I'm using the free one. But its definitely what I need right now!

I started ASC just before christmas 2017 and now its early May 2018. After four months of ASC I'm a completely different person. I have lots of female friends now, they're always enthusiastically giving me long solid hugs to greet me when they see me. Women ask me to dance almost as much as I ask them, I hardly ever get rejected when I ask someone for a dance (though I have improved my dancing too) and I almost never get snobbed. Women flirt with me, smile at me a lot, hold long eye contact and often give me compliments: about my dancing, about the shirt I'm wearing, about my good mood and general vibe - lots of random things. One lady the other night (both taller and older than me) was noticeably nervous when talking to me, in a good way.

I've been told a few times that I'm different than I was last year - this awkward guy so unsure of himself - hardly the same person. I don't stutter anymore, I have hardly any approach anxiety when chatting up random women on the street. I never feel social anxiety or panic about fitting in - I'm perfectly comfortable with myself and just have fun. In social settings related to my dancing (bachata and kizomba) I feel like I belong and am one of the 'inner circle'. In social settings where I don't know anybody I'm quick to introduce myself to people and am comfortably chatting away with strangers in no time.

I can chat normally with stunning perfect 10s like its no big deal who previously I would never have been able to talk to because they're just so intimidatingly hot. I might not necessarily be able to flirt, but I can hold a conversation like she's my sister.

Its been really, really good. Of course a lot of my newfound confidence could be attributed to the fact that my dancing skills have improved and I've gotten to know women a lot better, but I don't think thats it, not primarily. There's another guy at bachata class who is good at dancing and he's been around for years so everyone knows him, but he's still super awkward. He stutters when he talks to everybody - male or female, ugly or attractive. He's super unsure of himself. He told me he's a virgin and he's in his forties. His dance skills have improved a lot but that hasn't helped his confidence off the dance floor.

Also its not the fact that I've gotten to know the women over time, because women I met a week ago are just as warm towards me as the ones who I've known since last year. Maybe more so, because they don't know what I used to be like...

-ShanghaiKiwi said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 05-18-2018

Quote:DAY 47

Confidence continues to grow. Kind of hard to describe the feeling inside, but it's kind of like when you have a caffeine high without being jittery, but feel mentally alert and physically active, and feel like you can do anything. It's most obvious in my mannerisms like the way I walk. I feel like the guy in Limitless (excluding being super smart), the way he was walking down the streets when he first experienced that drug, the confidence he had when interviewing and interfacing with people, etc...

This newfound confidence has also made me want to "look the part", so I have been motivated to work out, have been eating less, taking better care of my personal hygiene, and had spent several money on new clothes including suits. I really do feel like the guy in Limitless....that's me Smile

One day I had a male colleague approach me and say "hey, whenever you and I go to client meetings, I want us walking side by side together as we enter the front door". I'm thinking in my head WTF??? So this confidence is definitely noticeable and making me have this "cool" persona that people are attracted to.

However, an unexpected (and a bit unwanted) "side effect" is that it has given me more responsibilities at work that I don't really care for. The Sales folks I support and upper Management would like me to spend a lot more time at customer sites building a relationship with clients one-on-one, just me without the Sales team involved (I am an Engineer, and the Sales teams usually do this kind work, not me). They want me to build that trust with the client, and because I am not Sales, it wouldn't seem like I am trying to sell them something. So now I will be doing more travel and spending more time at client sites. Of course I had to accept...

As a side bar story: so yesterday there was a happy hour being sponsored by one of our vendors. I had not plan on going, I have a lot of work to do, and I think socializing is just a waste of time for me at this point. My Director and an Engineering colleague was going to be there, so I felt like I had to go and eventually just dragged myself to going. On the way there, I felt "confident about my newfound confidence" if that makes sense, so thought it would be interesting to test this confidence in an actual social situation (as you can probably tell, I don't go out much).

I'm glad I ended up going. The vendor we had were actually two hot young chicks, I'd say 8/9, one was around 30, the other around 22 or 23. We had a group table reserved, so in a situation like that, it becomes a lot easier to just talk with them, no pressure, no anxiety, etc...So I did the usual introductory talk with them, talked a little bit about work and any potential opportunities they can be engaged in, but 90% of the conversations during our time there was not work related. When I was leaving, the younger girl told me to "call me, or I'll call you". I said okay. Today, she messaged me in LinkedIn wanting to do lunch (not sure if she is doing this with the other folks from the happy hour)...

-Rebel_GQ said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-02-2018

Quote:I don't know if you'll ever read this Shannon but I want to thank you so much and send you gratitude! ASC is changing my life for the better is drastic ways. I am feeling empowered and capable and FINALLY getting my life back! If your other subliminal's are this good and I have no doubt they are, bless you so much!

-Starcut said this here

RE: Absolute Self Confidence 5g - Benjamin - 03-25-2021

Absolute Self Confidence 5g.

Quote:Day 11

ASC beginning to unleash.
I started using the Masked track more and more, I think it's more powerful for me VS ultrasonic played on laptop speakers.
It would be amazing to have success with older tech.

How did I felt? In a single word - Dominant.
Went out in the city. People of both genders were noticing my presence, making eye contact. Went to the bank. Was clear outspoken, no signs of stuttering or anxiety whatsoever.
Later I went to the gym, noticed multiple IOI's. Caught 2 young women staring seductively at me multiple times, this was no coincidence. It was obvious prolonged eye contact.
Guys were making eye contact too, like they were feeling a threatening presence.
I believe my demeanor is more assertive, the way I am carrying myself is changing, I am less reactive to the outside and more focused on me, on what I am doing in the moment.

-GreekGod22 said this here