Subliminal Talk
Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Become-A-Successful-Entrepreneur-Multiple-Versions)

Pages: 1 2

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 10-10-2014

About Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.0/5G:

Quote:I have just downloaded and purchased the newest BASE 5G. I could feel the productivity boost right away upon listening to the first stage, which is quite awesome as it is a proof showing the newest technologies in the sub.

Jakeb203 said this here.

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 10-19-2014

About BASE 2.0/5G:

Quote:I have just downloaded BASE and the result is nothing short of excellence. I feel very motivated to develop my business now and have found that my observational skills, especially in the business area, have developed at least 10x than before. If everything goes well, I will be using this hidden talent of mine to create something that is also amazing, like this product, in my field.

Jakeb203 said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-23-2014

About BASE 2.0:

Quote:Stage 1, day 13
I'm highly impressed with the effect this sub has on me. I've never been so productive in my life. I'm focused, I need very little rest, and I distract myself with a TV series episode only when absolutely want to.

Last night was the first night in the last 2 weeks, where I needed as much as 7 hours of sleep. That was only because I got about 3-4 hours of sleep two nights in a row before that because of a common cold. Before that, I went 10 days straight on 5-5.5 hours of sleep, waking up refreshed, motivated and fully ready for work. Before the sub started, 7 hours was the minimum for me.

Ivaylo said this here.

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 07-26-2015

Become A Successful Entrepreneur.

Quote:....Generally speaking, however, motivation is smooth and ambition is high. This is quite a shift from me, especially compared to the February/ March period where I felt everything was going wrong. I expect the motivation and drive to get things done to expand and deepen as I continue onward.

Heavysm said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-15-2015

Quote:....One of the most important things I have noticed is I don'f get nervous at all when I find any constrain. I am calm and seek the challenge. It's that kind of confidence that you know everything will be ok....

Jonathan4all said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 09-27-2015

BASE (Become A Successful Entrepreneur).

Quote:...Is BASE a magic bullet for business, wealth, happiness, moneyz and chicks?? Lol so far it's been a natural transition to a more strategic, goal oriented, and entirely practical approach to getting things done. My productivity is as high as it can be right now. I am attracting people, tools, random things etc that make my business and life in general far easier to manage and steer the course of, so to speak...

-Heavysm said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 10-15-2015

Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.0

Quote:I have done so much “pushing” and innovating within the past 3 weeks that I am now doing new stuff most in my industry have never seen before....

-Heavysm said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 11-12-2015

Quote:...Today was a pretty crucial day because I just had a single client put in an order of over 1000 clicks, meaning that this my first $1,000 day ($1250 to be exact).

Many have gotten to that point in their marketing/ business journeys eventually, but it just happens that I got to mine in exactly 54 days from starting. No words describe that. The speed and 'impact' I have created (you'll soon see why that word is particularly special to me) is remarkable in too many ways to count...

-Heavysm said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 01-16-2017

Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1

Quote:Life is much different than from when I started. I am living on my own first time in my life. This was always my dream and was always one of the sources of my frustration in life. I just needed to get out and move away from family. Not that I don't love my family but every man needs to make his own path and needs space to do his thing. I couldn't do it because of fear. Fear of not being able to afford it and just fear of making the decision. When I made the decision it was spontaneous and frankly not very well thought out. I always wanted things to be perfect and have everything planned out, but I just took a chance without thinking about it much and just did it. Somehow maybe because of BASE I wasn't afraid and I just somehow knew things would work out. So far everything has worked out.

Looking at the way that I was before I started BASE and after I finished BASE I am two different people. One of my close friends tells me how I am much more focused now when as before I was just a happy go lucky guy.

I used to go out a lot to have fun and women were on my mind most of the day. Since I started BASE I have become a learning machine. I read over 15 books last year and my goal for this year is 40. I stopped going out, I haven't talked to most of my old friends, my social life is non-existent.

Some might think of that as a bad thing but I don't see it that way. I think I was still a boy that was out looking for fun before BASE. Now i'm more of a man focused on myself and becoming the greatest version of myself. Maybe this is all the self validation stuff in BASE which kills your need for happiness from external factors. Before I was only happy when going out and having fun I couldn't stay in the house. Now a days I rather stay home and work on my stuff even if a girl is the one asking me to go out to see her. I really value alone time.

The best thing about BASE to me have been the many healing modules it has. You can't help but get some improvement in yourself when you're listening to a subliminal that has so many healing modules and you do this over the course of several months.

BASE killed my neediness for women. Maybe it's the self validation and I am more self validated than ever in my life. I'm a good looking guy but I didn't have the inner masculinity and strength that I now have after BASE. I had many women who were crazy for me at the beginning but my outer appearance wasn't backed up but a strong masculine inner factor so I lost them. I wish I could go back to some of my old relationships in this current version of myself where I am no longer needy and just a much stronger man. Things would have been much different and they already are. The women I had while on BASE I have done much better with and things have been very smooth. Even though I haven't gone out much I have been dating multiple women. I can only imagine how things would be if I did go out more...

-AbundanceCH said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 02-21-2018

Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1.

Quote:February 4, 2018.

Beginning my new journey in BASE 5g. I'm passionate about being a successful entrepreneur in my current business I began a few months ago. Listening to ultrasonic at night for 8-10 hours, and masked version 3-4 hours during the day.

So far, I've noticed,
1) Many "outside of the box" ideas are coming to me. I'm writing everything down because they usually come to me as I wake up. I'll have a dream about it, or the idea comes through my waking-state.

2) Vivid dreaming.

3) Truly feels like a clearing of cobwebs, or "old stories" I didn't know were there that are surfacing, and which I'm giving voice to, releasing, forgiving and moving on. No lingering, no victim-hood.

4) Mindset is shifting. Cannot quantify it yet, but something is happening.

5) Organizing first. Learning models from others who have succeeded before me, discerning what feels like a vibrational match for me and from there adapting/modifying/combining systems.

6) Less fear. More action.

7) Spirituality intensified. Doing what I can and releasing the rest vs holding on to outcome.

8) More mindful of my health.

9) More discipline.

10) More optimism.

-Mimi said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 10-03-2018

Become A Successful Entrepreneur 5g.

Quote:Stage 1, Day 2:

- Woke up an hour before my alarm went off. I got dressed for work even though there were still several hours left for me to have to be there. I used that time to sign up for and begin a video course that teaches about day trading (stocks) and completed the first video module. I also made a business connect on Instagram and was referred to a couple other resources concerning day trading.

- I also was finally able to speak with someone in regards to a financial move I've been trying to set into motion for over a month now. Things are still pending, but if it all goes according to plan, I'll be making an extra $2,400 a month without even getting a second job. That move can set me up financially for the next two years. I plan to use part of that extra income to begin trading stock and investing.

- I already notice myself becoming increasingly assertive, building upon the assertiveness I gained while running AM6.

- Even though I'm in a great mood, I find myself joking a little less the past couple days, more than likely because I'm so focused on getting things done as quickly as possible. I'm even handling personal business in-between processing orders at work and still remaining productive.

- The people sitting next to me aren't really talking to me today unless it's to ask me work-related questions, kind of like a supervisor, although we have joked around a couple times through the day. They even thank me every single time I help.

- I'm juggling tasks and instead of feeling like I'm going to explode, I'm taking things as they come. Just a couple deep breaths and my stress level disappears.

-Davismind91 said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 12-17-2018

Become A Successful Entrepreneur 5g.

Quote:Stage 3, Day 13:

- Things have really been going my way lately. I know I’ve said it before but it’s worth saying again. I was planning how to get through financially yesterday until my next payday and I had an associate randomly ask me while I was plotting how much I had to work with. When I answered they sent me $300 and told me not to bother paying them back. I didn’t even need 33% of that.

- I brought up a debt to my roommate last night that I owe him from a couple months back. He told me he had completely forgotten about it. He said “way to f**k up because you could’ve saved yourself some money lol”. Damn, oh well I’m a man of my word anyway and since he’s a close friend I refuse to leave him hanging rather or not he needs the money back. It’s strange though, never had anyone forget that I owed them some cash.

- Happy to say my procrastination has sharply dropped in the past couple days, let’s see if this keeps up.

- It seems to be taking me less time and energy to complete daily tasks on some days this past week. Just noticing this.

-DavidMind91 said this here

Become A Successful Entrepreneur (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 02-19-2019

Quote:Stage 5, Day 12:

As of yesterday, this is the most hopeful and optimistic I’ve felt about my future since 2014. I keep feeling like the keys and the path I need are finally starting to reveal themselves so that I can finally fulfill my highest potential and live my best life. There are small moments of fear and uncertainty but they’re being replaced with anticipation on what’s on the other side. I feel highly thankful for life in general, so much that even the job I detested months back is something I’ve become grateful for. I still rather work for only myself, yet I realize this is a stepping stone...

-DavisMind91 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 03-09-2019

Quote:Stage 5, Day 32:

That “zenith point” feeling is persistent. It still feels like I’m somewhere between who I once was, and who I’m moving towards being, with qualities I’ve gained from listening to subliminals to hold me over on my journey in the meantime. Though I can still feel emotions I’m feeling far more calm and detached from them, negative or positive.

Externally, money keeps showing up when I need it, almost as if I’m manifesting it at will. It’s really giving me a feeling of what being financially secure feels like, which will only increase of course when I can attract bigger amounts faster. I hope UMS could help with money manifestation in a similar fashion when it comes out. Seems the “become a money magnet “, “TLAM”, and whatever suggestions there may be in the actual BASE portion of the script for money manifestation are all playing nice. US and LM portions are acting out in pretty awesome ways too. Idk if both were just supposed to be geared towards one’s business and financial goals here in BASE 5G but it seems that for me, they work in every area of life, maybe because of the Optimus Engine.

Update: Hot damn, speaking of money manifestations, I just got word that my major expenses (excluding rent) are pretty much taken care or until May. This leaves room for me to save around half my income over the next 60 days. This is not because of any government assistance program either. This opportunity to save even more is coming right in time because I kept getting feelings of wanting to spend like crazy the past couple weeks but luckily the pragmatism I’ve gained from BASE helped me remain financially disciplined. Now when an opportunity to invest or partake in a business venture does emerge I’ll have something saved up instead of trying to figure out how to obtain the money.

-DavisMind91 said this here