Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-Multiple-Versions)

Pages: 1 2 3

Maximum Learning Speed (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 08-11-2012

Maximum Learning Speed 4g.

Quote:.... So anyway, I have been using Maximum Learning Speed for 4 days already and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the results! .... there are a lot of things that I would want to learn! But with the help of MLS 3.0, I know I'll be able to learn it at an unprecedented speed! I have tried different products from different producers but I firmly believe that nothing comes close to what Shannon builds. Cheers to you man!

-- SexyMofo said this here.

Maximum Learning Speed (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 08-14-2012

About Maximum Learning Speed 3.0...

Quote:I have been using Maximum Learning Speed for 4 days already and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the results!

Said by SexyMofo, here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 08-31-2012

About Maximum Learning Speed (MLS)...

Quote:....MLS is really brilliant. I'm learning new things a lot faster my memory and recall are excellent and have improved greatly. When I am trying to remember things come. I'm learning new skills faster and enjoying learning and practicing them. It also seems I'm processing new information and experiences faster now.

Roy said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 11-05-2012

Quote:Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 kicks all kinds of @ss. Give it enough time and watch you're learning curve shrink and your memory/recall improve. I loved it. Definitely going on my favorites list. As Elusive said, concepts became a breeze to understand. I could remember things like names and streets (or book terms) better. This translated to both school related activities, fishing, even dance. But you need to put in the time and effort to master whatever it is you're working on.

K-Train said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 02-09-2014

About Maximum Learning Speed 3.0:

Quote:Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 kicks all kinds of @ss. Give it enough time and watch you're learning curve shrink and your memory/recall improve. I loved it. Definitely going on my favorites list. As Elusive said, concepts became a breeze to understand. I could remember things like names and streets (or book terms) better. This translated to both school related activities, fishing, even dance. But you need to put in the time and effort to master whatever it is you're working on.

K-Train said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 11-11-2015

MLS 4.0/5G:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6205-post-89840.html#pid89840

and, separately...

Quote: Ok so i am feeling MLS atm.

Because im reading a lot more stuff on everything ,

i just want to learn EVERYTHING.. WOW EVERYTHING.

I think i was always the guy who wanted to know everything every aspects of business , seduction, public speaking, sales, virtues , life....

But i lack the motivation to do most of them.... I would always half ass learning theses things almsot like jack of nothign traits ... being mediocor on most of these skills...

Right now i want to like be a master of everything and i cant stop looking stuff up....
i am a very step by step like i want to know everything but at the same time im super intuitive so it counters me a lot.....
im like a super feelingish guy...

and right now i have a class presentation to do tomorrow and im looking up for things to engage class better and dominant the room ... WTF hahahahhaha

i kinda would say im loving it but who knows lets just wait for a few more days lol
I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise, because I've been foolish.

FluffyBunny said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 06-02-2016

Maximum Learning Speed.

Quote:..Just wanted to give an update on my MLS 4G experience. I have graduated with my BA in Psychology and got an A in every single class. My most difficult subject was by far Spanish. Based on what I have learned about language learning it is a fundamentally different type of learning but MLS was able to help with memorization of vocabulary and study habits. Overall I have been very impressed with the results I have gotten out of this sub. Some of the classes I was able to get an A in were very difficult and very few students got an A. One class in particular (Abnormal Psychology) only five people in a class of two-hundred and thirty were able to get an A so it was a really impressive accomplishment.

-InTheZone said this here

Maximum Learning Speed (Multiple Versions) - Benjamin - 07-22-2017

Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g

Quote:This is craaaaaazzzzzzy. Like, crazy enough for me to wanna yell PLACEBO! at my own results. First off, my mind is clear and sharp as f*ck today. Still a bit of brain fog resulting from the insanity that I've put my body through for the past year (3-4 hours a day of training, plus DMSI, plus work), but it's waaaay above baseline.

Second, we did a drill during my private lesson that I aced -- I mean, literally aced -- in about 20 minutes. Here's why that's so profound to me -- the drill involved something I absolutely HATE doing and have avoided it throughout my entire martial arts career. And that's "fighting in the pocket."

For those who don't know, "fighting in the pocket" means fighting on the inside, or within your opponent's reach, as opposed to fighting on the outside and moving to attack when necessary. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51k67wXXoM

We did a very similar drill as the video, except the coach was holding thai pads instead of gloves so I could counter as hard as I wanted. Make no mistake, however, he was slapping the shit out of me with the pads when I messed up.

I was quite reluctant to do this, as I prefer fighting very defensively. I usually don't have to fight on the inside because of my height (being six feet), but we've had some tall mofos join the gym lately and start giving people a hard time, so he was preparing me for that situation. I have very strong and fast powershots (cross / hook / uppercut) and I generally bait you in and slam you with a combination of powershots until your will breaks XD.

However... I ended up rocking the living F*CK out that drill in about 25 minutes, to the point where the coach couldn't even keep up. At the end of the session, he was just like "damn, you were on your crazy A game today, chaos."

Also, I'm getting this crazy motivation to keep watching training videos and start learning more and more strategy.

-Chaosvrgn said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 07-22-2017

Quote:...On my second day of using the sub, my focus was amazing. I finally got some things cleared off my plate that I had been dragging my heals on...

-Duke.Togo said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-02-2017

Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g.

Quote:...Some cool stuff happening. I had some downtime at work yesterday so was reading up on story structure. I was very tired, and some of it was quite complex, but even though I felt like my brain wouldn't be able to handle reading and comprehending the material, I managed to make my way through it without too much difficulty.

The cooler part is during my drive home, I started remembering what I had read and found I could recall pretty much every major insight and theory that the book provided. I didn't make a conscious choice to start remembering it all, it just started happening by itself and I ran with it.

I've also noticed that when I hear music, I can detect patterns and then deviations from the pattern in the music and what effect they are trying to cause by that deviation.

After 8 hours sleep this morning with the sub running, I woke up feeling clear headed. It's like there's less mental chatter and so I'm able to see things more clearly and to focus more of my attention particularly on one thing...

-Ichigo said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-02-2017

Quote:...Some results:

Inclination to study has massively increased. Not thinking about DMSI related goals at all anymore.

Two nights in a row, I have woken up after 7-8 hours of sleep with the solution to a problem, for the thesis I'm writing...

-Inconcievablezen said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-04-2017

Quote:...Today I decided to learn something I was genuinely interested in and managed to do a good 2 hours of work quite easily. I barely even took breaks until I finished a significant portion of my work. I was completely entranced and feeling really good with the work I was doing and having fun with the challenge...

-Bookstacks DC737 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-08-2017

Quote:I have avoided reading scientific literature that plays on my playground for a long time. Last few times I tried I couldn't really concentrate on it and consequently wouldn't really understand the data and implications that the authors wanted to make. That had a lot to do with fear of failure and thinking that I am not good enough. Thus I went into hiding and ran from it a lot.

Now I am finally taking the simple steps and am coming out of my shell again. Reluctantly I gave reading some rather specific papers a try ... and boy oh boy, not only do I completely understand the reasoning, data, and implications, I also clearly see the flaws and over-interpretations and am able to articulate them (the latter being something I had always had my problems with).

Needless to say that I am happy and blown away.

-Raz said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-09-2017

Quote:The funny thing about results sometimes is that you really do feel as though you've always done things you've only just started doing. It just dawned on me that I understand my job better than I've ever done in my life. I'm daily reading more and more about my trade in consulting, and developing the mental models I need to think better on the spot. I'm having conversations about finance and theory which I've never done.

I'm shamelessly asking questions (didn't do before) and taking on, with no second thought, things which would have made me shit myself. I just had to read several academic papers for a project and start using what I'd learned to design a product -I don't know when the F I've ever been confident enough to do something like that - but I'm doing it, and it's not even an issue.

Last night I went to a martial arts class, and was able to internalise movements and techniques after seeing them once - it was the first class I'd attended and people who had been doing it for years kept asking me where I'd trained before (I haven't trained in anything in over 10 years). In sparring I found myself adapting to my opponent, learning quickly from tricks they were playing and ways they were responding to my movement in order to trick them - it was fricken surreal.

-Darwin said this here