Subliminal Talk
LTU 6 questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: LTU 6 questions (/Thread-LTU-6-questions)

LTU 6 questions - IceAlive - 08-30-2020

Hi,

I’m trying to see if it will be possible to commit to the program for 6 months, and answers to these would be so helpful:

1. How long is a loop, 1hr?
  2. Should loops be listened to back to back?
  3. If sometimes I listen to loops during the night (just sometimes) and my wife is exposed, will it have a negative effect on her? She is ok with me listening to subliminals and doesn’t care much for them, but I want to know if her intermittent exposure can be bad for her.
  4. What happens if I take 3 or 4 days off instead of 2 (just exceptionally, when I’m on a short vacation and can’t have access to some stereo system)?
  5. WCS say I need to stop following the program (unforeseen reason) after completing a stage, e.g. stage 4. Say I need to stop for weeks or months. Will it leave me in a bad state? Would I have to restart the program or could continue later where I left off?
I don’t care about warranty, but just want to check if it’s feasible timewise for me to follow this program. UMS is fantastic in terms of flexibility, but LTU seems to be a different story.

RE: LTU 6 questions - Benjamin - 08-30-2020

Hi,

1. 1 hour and 12 minutes for Stage 1. But that may change in future stages.

2. Yes with 5.5g/5.75g it's important to listen without interruption.

As for the last few questions, that's best for Shannon to expand on. I know what he will say about the last one "Once you start, finish the program."

RE: LTU 6 questions - IceAlive - 08-30-2020

Oh yeah, I'm very familiar with "once started a program needs to be finished" ever since AM6. I just have reason to believe that such an interruption period may occur and want to know what it implies in terms of my mental health.

RE: LTU 6 questions - Shannon - 09-01-2020

(08-30-2020, 04:01 PM)IceAlive Wrote: Hi,

I’m trying to see if it will be possible to commit to the program for 6 months, and answers to these would be so helpful:

1. How long is a loop, 1hr?
  2. Should loops be listened to back to back?
  3. If sometimes I listen to loops during the night (just sometimes) and my wife is exposed, will it have a negative effect on her? She is ok with me listening to subliminals and doesn’t care much for them, but I want to know if her intermittent exposure can be bad for her.
  4. What happens if I take 3 or 4 days off instead of 2 (just exceptionally, when I’m on a short vacation and can’t have access to some stereo system)?
  5. WCS say I need to stop following the program (unforeseen reason) after completing a stage, e.g. stage 4. Say I need to stop for weeks or months. Will it leave me in a bad state? Would I have to restart the program or could continue later where I left off?
1 and 2 was answered by Ben.  
3: You should not give her intermittent exposure.  Either she gets all of your exposure, or you shouldn't expose her at all.  Otherwise you'll just make things hard for her as she gets some exposure and some execution, but not enough to do anything but muddy the water.
4: You don't need access to a stereo system.  You can play it on your cell phone, or any MP3 player.  Avoid taking more days off than is necessary for rest.  You'll know when you've been off for too long.
5. Don't start it if you can't finish it.  If you do have to stop using it, you'll be partly finished achieving the goals of the program, but it won't leave you in any bad state.  You will have to start all over again.

RE: LTU 6 questions - IceAlive - 09-01-2020

ok, thank you!

RE: LTU 6 questions - Shannon - 09-03-2020

Sure thing. Smile