Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 04:35 AM)Spiral Wrote: For me it's exactly what Cortez said. It allows me to connect to women in a very natural and playful way.

After finishing SM this was completely natural along with the increased sexual desire which makes the world go round.

So, NG and SM got you similar results?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 05-15-2012

In terms of connecting with women yes.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-16-2012

Stage 5 initiated.

Got some really cool dreams this night, I think NG and my affirmations (story telling) are kicking fully in now... was dreaming of some really awesome connections with natural beautiful females.

I keep you up to date, what will happen ;-).

Gratitude is, I can just repeat, a masterpiece of work. It brings lots of old/new buddies into my life and relations to my best buddies are going even deeper.

As I´ve finished my business day at the moment, I´d like to share some experiences I got from Alpha Set (started stage 5 recently):

It clearly set my focus on business and self development. And those things are going through the roof now. I am really focused and do whatever it takes to achieve my success. As mentioned, I am now very disciplined on doing my daily routines (self affirmations, Natural Grounding and stuff) and leading my business with laser like focus. It´s real fun now. I also start other alignments as I am always making the best out of my looks and it pays off tremendously. I met a buddy of mine and he called me "swedish f*cker", as I am looking like a swedish guy now with blonde hairs and tanned skin. I had to laugh.

As I am now on final two stages of Alpha Set, I think lots of things will now begin to strengthen and sink in even more. As I talked to Ryan and he told me, that he was aware of some changes in/after Stage6.

Well and I think stares of women are getting more and more now. Had some women checking me out (saw it through corner of my eyes) and when I sat in my car today (driving to gas station) a woman´s chin who was driving next to me, dropped, while she was looking at me.

I keep you up, buddies ;-).

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-21-2012

So, had to switch to "minimal programm with maximum benefits" as Grounding is not manageable for me everyday (listening to subs, 4-6x story telling and written affirmations).

Nevertheless I got more great dreams of beautiful women showing up and them escalating to sex with me. My subconsinous is working intensely.

@ Shannon: I answered your eMail, let me know what you think about my suggestion.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 06-06-2012

short update, due to time reasons:

* business is running better than ever. It feels like higher high cd of How I met your mother.
* Story telling is becoming a habit now. Doing it frequently everyday.
* my mind is getting clearer.
* Gym: my muscles are growing more than usual... enjoying the looks of an Alpha ;-).
* Friends: old friends are poppin up & telling, that we have to hang out together again... must be gratitude.
* new clients for business are also poppin up in unusual ways. When I got more free time, I will post a story.

AND... we are going to Gran Canaria for one week, starting on Sunday,... chillout, relax and meet some new hot girls ;-).

Stay tuned folks!

edit: I wrote you an email Shannon. Have read superficialy, that you have to relax at the moment... hope you are fine!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Ryan - 06-06-2012

I had a lot of that during Gratitude too. Random people popping back up Wink Can't wait to get back on it!

Ryan

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Tiesto - 06-19-2012

Hey smash, I was doing some reading on your old journal with ASC, AOS and US, one thing I noticed that you have used these 3 subs consistently for more than 70 weeks without switching around with any other subs. I'm wondering about something, with such consistent usage of the same sub for that long do you still get fluctuations of effect (on and off feeling) near the end, or did you just feel like "ON" all the time?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 06-27-2012

hey buddies,

Stage 6 for some days.

checking in shortly - yes, this stuff works ;-). I am socializing as often as it is possible for me in my free time. Business is running brilliant, further business ideas are coming up.

Want to share a very good recording from Brent Smith & Cory Skyy... http://www.vokle.com/events/61775-brent-smith-live .

@ Tiesto: I got fluctations, but when I felt "off", I was doing my own affirmations in my head till I felt better again.

@ Shannon: could you please response to my email?

Checking in later those days.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Tiesto - 06-27-2012

Thanks for the reply dude.. Looks like you're having a blast! Smile
What's gonna be your next sub after finishing AM?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 06-27-2012

(06-27-2012, 07:39 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Thanks for the reply dude.. Looks like you're having a blast! Smile
What's gonna be your next sub after finishing AM?

Will be Sex Magnet.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 07-03-2012

Success!

I am on final 17 days of Alpha Male (Stage 6) and looking forward to start Sex Magnet directly afterwards. Lots of things have shifted to BETTER.

Some points that have changed to the better:

* I am comfortable in any social situation
* I love to socialize and I enjoy myself and the company of others. I lean back and my mind repeats the sentence "I am always a sexy mother..."
* business is running (as usual) great
* women are attracted to me, only when I am out. One more girl asked a female friend of mine for my number with the words "I am into him". I was just relaxing this evening in my chair and as already stated "I am always a sexy..." went through my head. This is like a success spiral. You build yourself through your mindset, then you got results, you further build your mindset, more results and so on.
* I don´t take any shit from other people. I watched the interview between Cory Skyy and Brent Smith as stated in earlier posts and I catched myself by reacting in a similar way as Cory, when someone talks shit. He just smiles and says "yeah, you truly know me! How are you doing this all the time?"
* I am REALLY my own man and put myself first. I do WHAT I want, when I want and how I want it. I know, that the way that I am going is absolutely superior. I picked the best advices from the best people that are out there in the different fields and put them into practice.
* Sometimes I got pissed by stupidity of other people or by their regular lifestyle. I just turn around and to whatever I want in this moment or what I feel.
* I LIVE everyday and follow my instincts. I have a lot better connection to what living means and I am grateful.
* Grateful-sub let lots of old friends and new friends show up in my life. People telling me "let´s hang out together again, you´re cool" and buddies, I know some time tell me "Man, I miss you" and so on.
* I have the subconinous feeling and know that it is true, that lots of ladies, I had sexual encounters or other relationship with, will show up again and show interest in me. I just know it.
* People are acting different in my presence. Absolutely respectful and wanting to know my opinion. It doesn´t matter if they have more muscles than me or something. I KNOW that I am the shit (yeah, that can sound arrogant, but I don´t mean it in terms of putting down other people, I mean it i a manner, that the stuff I am into in, there is simply no better way and I am the best man, that I can be).

Those are some of my enlightments and I am grateful Shannon. I had some moments when I thought "hmm, is this stuff really working?". But I got more and more a feeling of what it means of being an alpha and I have to say it has a lot to do with "doing your own thing and putting yourself first - no matter what regular people say". Know what you want and just do it. This fact alone makes you like a diamond for most people and they will respect you as hell.

And just for sharing and inspiration of what I am currently doing: listening to Alpha/Gratitude while I am asleep and mostly for some hours during day, telling my perfect life story in front of the mirror (2-6x/day) and listening to own recorded subs during day,... those are currently:

I am always a sexy motherfucker!
Women are always crazy for me!
Women always want to sleep with me, everywhere I go!
Women are always into me!
I love women!
Women love me!

I implemented the terms "always" and "as usual" as Brent is using them sucessfully. I also tell myself sometimes during day that women that are with me, are always honest and loyal, because they have everything they need, when being with me.

I also wrote down the 4 stages that Cory teaches and putting myself in alignment as good as possible. I also acknowledged that I changed my physical through my mindset some years ago. I am currently absolutely looking as I wanted and visualized it 3-4 years ago.

So partypeople: live life in abundance. There is more than enough for everyone of us!

I am looking forward to Sex Magnet, as results will be mindblowing and become casual during process.

Will post at least when I have finished Alpha and/or some of my ex-gf try to hook up with this sexy mofo here again ;-).

Thanks Shannon (as usual!).

... as so often, I have to edit my posts and add some more things ;-)... I only want to help you guys at this moment. One more "AHA moment" was, when Cory tells in the interview I posted some threads above (and I can only recommend it to you warmly): when you are (feel) like a sexy motherfucker, you just have to go out and have fun. There is no need for persuading or stuff like that because you are already a sexy motherfucker. It is really against the stuff, that all those pua suckers are doing (I really don´t like a Mystery, because he got maximum mediocore results and I don´t think that he is really loving women, as I do). And it was always against the way of what I was feeling in the inside when I did some stuff of them some years ago. It is really about mindset and be the best man, you can be. You see/feel/acknowledge when women are attracted to me and then it is (sometimes) part to pull the trigger, if women are not already doing it ;-). Mindset is really like a muscle. The more you train it and the stronger it gets, the faster results are coming into your lifes. And it is really about having a good time together, enojoy each others company and let nature do its thing. It becomes clearer and clearer for me everyday and I am really grateful and appreciate it!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 07-06-2012

Awesome post smash. I noticed as I became more grateful of everything after the bootcamp stages everything seems to just work out. For what it is anyways. Nothing crazy or insane yet but I'm just have fun these days!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Benjamin - 07-06-2012

Wow Smash, that is some amazing results! I love it.

Quote:So, had to switch to "minimal programm with maximum benefits" as Grounding is not manageable for me everyday (listening to subs, 4-6x story telling and written affirmations).

That is dedication, that is already countless hours. For a while I did every exercise Cory Skyy mentioned in his cd's and it took like 2 or more hours every day. And I started to think 'do I really need to do this 2 hours a day for the rest of my life?'.

But at the same time, it did really work well. But it is a huge time investment.

-Ben

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 07-07-2012

Those are some bad ass results, Smash. Your run through of SM is going to be fun to read. You're actually having pretty similar to results to what I'm experiencing and I'm almost done with AM as well, so it's good to see that the set is so consistent with it's results.