Subliminal Talk
smash is a natural alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: smash is a natural alpha (/Thread-smash-is-a-natural-alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-07-2012

Inspired by Abyss, I have written down my perfect life story and will read it in front of the mirror every morning and evening.

& changed my daily routine a little bit:

* at night: listening to Alpha/Gratitude
* reading my perfect life story in the morning & evening
* doing mirror affirmations 2 x 10 mins
* 30-60 mins of Grounding/day

I have to admit, that this Grounding stuff kicks ass for me. I had some pain in my neck, 2 sessions of Grounding -> pain gone. It´s only my third session at the moment, but today and yesterday I feel completely in the moment, my head is completely off. What a great feeling.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-08-2012

Finished a hardcore session of mirror affirmations while listening to some music of Hans Zimmer. Feel absolutely different now.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-13-2012

Stage 5 is starting tonight!

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Shannon - 05-13-2012

did you ever respond to my e-mail?

I replied 5 minutes ago

One more question to Master Shannon, as I am planning my subliminal future ;-)... I will use SM afterwards and got one question: is SM 2.0 compatible to Natural Grounding?

(05-13-2012, 12:09 PM)smash Wrote: One more question to Master Shannon, as I am planning my subliminal future ;-)... I will use SM afterwards and got one question: is SM 2.0 compatible to Natural Grounding?

From what I know of Natural Grounding, it differs significantly from SM. SM is designed primarily as a means of extending and focusing the effects of AM, and doing so in a specifically sexual direction, including both projective and receptive experiences. The goal, quite simply, is to get you laid. That is how it was designed by the guys here. For this one, I simply built the requested design.

Natural grounding, as I understand it, is attempting to balance a man within himself by helping him access is feminine side. The result seems to help with achieving sex, from what I understand.

The theory, however, I disagree with on one big point, at least for men coming from the United States: in the US, we have now got a society that is dominated by feminists, and they have been dominant for two, maybe three generations. The result is that we have a lot of males who don't know how to be men, are afraid to be men, and who are not being men, they are being either beta males (neuters in a male body) or beta boys (immature males in a male body).

Women find themselves frustrated on this point, because now they are not finding any "real men" to date, have sex with, marry, settle down with, and guess what? They don't want what they have turned the male half into. They don't want guys who ask permission to do everything because they're afraid they might upset someone, they want guys who do what they want to do, and live their own lives without being needy or codependant.

I'm not saying NG causes this, but if you take a guy who has been emasculated and "natural ground him", what are you going to get? A guy who is still beta, but more feminine still. And that's the last thing women want.

I'm all for a man in balance with his feminine side. But it has to be in balance. His masculine side must be dominant to at least some degree, and he must understand how to be a "real man" or he is sunk. Thus, AM. SM simply takes that training to it's natural conclusion in the direction of sexuality and it's expression.

NG is quite different, it would seem. There are, however, a lot of guys here who have a better knowledge of NG than I do.

EDIT: Ha, I misread that! I thought you wrote "comparable"! Compatible, only if you have a strong enough masculine balance. NG will probably pull you away from a lot of what AM/SM aims to accomplish in terms of achieving/expressing masculinity. I wouldn't use them together, but maybe someone who has would like to speak up?

I responded to your email again, Shannon ;-).

I liked reading your long post, but I have to disagree.

NG won´t let your feminine side come up, but through grounding to feminine energy (Shakti, Yin), your masculine energy (Shanti, Yang) will become stronger. The purpose is not to make you a "beta" or pussy, but it goes in absolute same direction as Alpha Male or Sex Magnet, as it will develop yourself into a natural - a man with purpose who isn´t thrown off by i.e. Social Alphas (Females who have plastic chirurgy etc.). Through meditation to Natural Alphas (females who aren´t influenced by society or media), you strengthen this energy.

As I´ve been watching some of Rion Williams YouTube videos, I´d say he is absolute in alignment with the products offered here. Listening to his voice (which is very deep) will give an idea, that he is Alpha. Further through reading through lots of testimonials of NG, it will be obvious that NG develops you into dominant man.

Quotation from naturalgrounding.net:

"Natural Grounding is a fun and SIMPLE form of meditation that works especially well for men because it gets you in direct relation to female 'shakti' or 'yin' energy. You will be able to see the true beauty of women and what they can become, build YOUR presence, confidence and sexual polarity for more attraction, peace and power in real world life and communication."

NG especially helps to connect on this sexual level. Imho there are different approaches of achieving this, but I found that NG (in combination with your subs and some LOA techniques) helps me especially in developing that. My voice got even deeper by grounding.

What do the other grounders on this board say? :-)

It may be that I am not understanding the process yet, and it may be that I simply have not communicated my point well enough.

What I am most experiencing through NG at the moment is that it makes me really calm and comfortable within me and the time periods, when I am in the moment are getting longer and longer.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Cortez - 05-14-2012

(05-13-2012, 01:40 PM)smash Wrote: I responded to your email again, Shannon ;-).

I liked reading your long post, but I have to disagree.

NG won´t let your feminine side come up, but through grounding to feminine energy (Shakti, Yin), your masculine energy (Shanti, Yang) will become stronger. The purpose is not to make you a "beta" or pussy, but it goes in absolute same direction as Alpha Male or Sex Magnet, as it will develop yourself into a natural - a man with purpose who isn´t thrown off by i.e. Social Alphas (Females who have plastic chirurgy etc.). Through meditation to Natural Alphas (females who aren´t influenced by society or media), you strengthen this energy.

As I´ve been watching some of Rion Williams YouTube videos, I´d say he is absolute in alignment with the products offered here. Listening to his voice (which is very deep) will give an idea, that he is Alpha. Further through reading through lots of testimonials of NG, it will be obvious that NG develops you into dominant man.

Quotation from naturalgrounding.net:

"Natural Grounding is a fun and SIMPLE form of meditation that works especially well for men because it gets you in direct relation to female 'shakti' or 'yin' energy. You will be able to see the true beauty of women and what they can become, build YOUR presence, confidence and sexual polarity for more attraction, peace and power in real world life and communication."

NG especially helps to connect on this sexual level. Imho there are different approaches of achieving this, but I found that NG (in combination with your subs and some LOA techniques) helps me especially in developing that. My voice got even deeper by grounding.

What do the other grounders on this board say? :-)

It's not something I do every day and I suppose everyone gets something different from it, but what I get from it is that it helps me to really appreciate a woman's true beauty more and not just the curves that her body has to offer.

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Benjamin - 05-14-2012

I don't think Rion seems alpha at all. And natural grounding does bring out too much passiveness and femininity.

I did have one or 2 times when I was doing it when everything was totally "ON" though, I had zero anxiety whatsoever and was talking to any girl I wanted, it was amazing but it would never stick or stay consistent unfortunately even after months of doing it. and the girls I seemed to attract through it didn't really go in a sexual direction.

For some reason it did bring this attraction alot more, but made me too passive to act on it by making a move, (after talking to them I mean) doesn't make sense and I don't know why it happened.

-Ben

-Ben

RE: smash is a natural alpha - smash - 05-15-2012

What are the opinions of other Grounders to that?

RE: smash is a natural alpha - Spiral - 05-15-2012

For me it's exactly what Cortez said. It allows me to connect to women in a very natural and playful way.

After finishing SM this was completely natural along with the increased sexual desire which makes the world go round.