Subliminal Talk
Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G (/Thread-Achieve-Your-Ideal-Weight-4G)

Pages: 1 2

Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - craazyman - 01-03-2012

Hey Everyone. It's time for some serious weight_loss. I'm not disgustingly fat by any means, but after 4 years in college and gaining 20 pounds, ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. Someone play me some music from Rocky... It is time to get in shape and stay that way for life. I've decided to lose 75 pounds.

I've been a longtime user of Shannon's products (and he is also a personal friend). Read a lot on this forum but never really chimed in. However, I am experimentally trying the new six stage Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G program Shannon has built. It is my understanding he will be releasing it in about a month or two. He asked me to start up a journal here and report my results.

Here is my plan. I will update this journal each Friday. I started the program about three weeks ago, so I am posting all of that now.

For those of you that are REALLY interested, I am recording every detail on MyFitnessPal. You will be able to see my daily log updated in realtime of everything I eat, water consumption, and exercise (both the amount of time and what type I did). Got a little lazy over the holidays, but beginning today it will be kept up precisely each day. My username on there is also WheatBellyJM.

Also, here is my current progress chart from that site that is updated each Friday from my weigh-ins.

[Image: 13307141.png]

Ediit by AYD: I added a _ to keep the auto link from engaging. This can be changed once the product is released.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - craazyman - 01-03-2012

First Update (the only one not on a Friday because it is with initial post):

This is for the last three weeks that I started the program but had not begun my postings on here...

12/17 - Started Stage 1 for the first day. Had a very hard time falling asleep, very restless. Felt like that hazy feeling you get when you pull an all-nighter.

12/18 - Exhausted all day from lack of sleep. That night however, fell asleep much easier. However, when I wokeup I felt like I only got 5 or 6 hours of sleep instead of the 9 I got.

12/19 - Another exhausting day... Again felt like I only slept 5 or 6 hours instead of 8 and a half.

12/20-12/24 - I continually ran into the problem of feeling like I only slept 5 or 6 hours instead of 8 or 9. However, it gradually got better each day.

12/25 - Christmas Day. Little cousin woke me up at 7am but somehow today I didn't feel tired anymore...

12/27 - Today is a big day. It is weigh-in, but I have been stuffing my face with holiday food. Ham, Turkey, Potatoes... well you know the drill. I did not want to be rude and not eat them. Plus, resteraunts close a lot during these days so I just went with it. I thought for sure I would have regained one or two of the pounds I lost earlier. Jump on the scale... 1 POUND LESS THAN LAST WEEK, and this is after going nuts! Wow. In addition, I am now convinced after three days of not being tired anymore and having lots of energy that things have returned to normal.

1/4 - Decided to start a journal which I will post every Friday (same day I do weigh-ins on Myfitnesspal which will automatically update the chart on my first post). Expect a post in two days! Also, beginning today I will be keeping a daily food, water, and exercise diary which you can get to by clicking my weight loss tracker graph on first post.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - craazyman - 01-03-2012

Also just want to clarify -- The auto-linking on the forums is putting the product I am referencing to the current weight_lloss program.

This is NOT what I am doing. I am currently doing a unreleased program that should be out in the next month or two which is a full six stage set completely redone from the ground up by Shannon. This program is called Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G (hence the title of this thread). Shannon can confirm this, and hopefully the Mods will edit/correct these links.

Just don't want to confuse or mislead.

Ediit by AYD: I added a _ to keep the auto link from engaging. This can be changed once the product is released.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Shannon - 01-04-2012

Good to see you finally posting here. I'm looking forward to following your journey on this one.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - craazyman - 01-04-2012

(01-04-2012, 06:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Good to see you finally posting here. I'm looking forward to following your journey on this one.

Thanks! Hopefully I can provide some interesting data to everyone here in the community. I also look forward to getting to know other sub users here. I also hope this helps motivate me as well so I don't slack off haha

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Shannon - 01-07-2012

So are you ever gonna record what you told me you were experiencing two days ago now?

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - craazyman - 01-12-2012

Sorry for the delayed updates... but WOW a lot to cover.

First off, I'm down another 3 pounds (15 total now) when I weighed myself today. This was a bit early as I need to do my "official" weekly weigh in on Friday, but encouraging! Big Grin

Couple of things...

I'm finding myself no longer wanting or needing the same portion sizes as before. The biggest example of this was on Monday (1/9) when I went over to my parents for dinner. My mom fixed me two hamburgers which I ate (and have had meals like that for ages) along with potatoes. Afterwards, I was really upset (like actually angry) about it and decided there was no reason I should ever have more than 1 in a meal.

Also, I have noticed this week that I have stopped associating eating with fun. Usually, I find going out to eat a really fun entertainment. Now, I just want to eat what I need to be full and spend more time on my work than anything else.

Out of curiosity -- Is anyone (besides Shannon) reading this??

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Patti - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 01:03 AM)WheatBellyJM Wrote: Sorry for the delayed updates... but WOW a lot to cover.

First off, I'm down another 3 pounds (15 total now) when I weighed myself today. This was a bit early as I need to do my "official" weekly weigh in on Friday, but encouraging! Big Grin

Couple of things...

I'm finding myself no longer wanting or needing the same portion sizes as before. The biggest example of this was on Monday (1/9) when I went over to my parents for dinner. My mom fixed me two hamburgers which I ate (and have had meals like that for ages) along with potatoes. Afterwards, I was really upset (like actually angry) about it and decided there was no reason I should ever have more than 1 in a meal.

Also, I have noticed this week that I have stopped associating eating with fun. Usually, I find going out to eat a really fun entertainment. Now, I just want to eat what I need to be full and spend more time on my work than anything else.

I think everyone reads everybody’s posts, they just don’t always make comments on them. Good luck to you, I’m very interested in hearing about your results.

I have a question for Shannon. If someone who is not necessarily heavy or has a physical weight issue, more like they felt in their mind that they were heavy, obviously because of self esteem issues, would this program help them?

(01-12-2012, 07:24 AM)Patti Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 01:03 AM)WheatBellyJM Wrote: Sorry for the delayed updates... but WOW a lot to cover.

Couple of things...

I think everyone reads everybody’s posts, they just don’t always make comments on them. Good luck to you, I’m very interested in hearing about your results.

I have a question for Shannon. If someone who is not necessarily heavy or has a physical weight issue, more like they felt in their mind that they were heavy, obviously because of self esteem issues, would this program help them?

Thanks Patti! I didn't want to post for nothing, but I'm also the newbie around here and don't know you guys very well yet so just thought I'd check. I look forward to getting to know everyone here on the boards throughout my journey!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Tigurinn - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 07:24 AM)Patti Wrote: I think everyone reads everybody’s posts, they just don’t always make comments on them.

I know I do that :angel:

(01-12-2012, 10:43 AM)Tigurinn Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 07:24 AM)Patti Wrote: I think everyone reads everybody’s posts, they just don’t always make comments on them.

I know I do that :angel:

I'm even more guilty than you guys. I've known about the store even before it was Indigo Mind Labs, and been on here reading all sorts of journals and just never started an account haha

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Shannon - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 07:24 AM)Patti Wrote: I have a question for Shannon. If someone who is not necessarily heavy or has a physical weight issue, more like they felt in their mind that they were heavy, obviously because of self esteem issues, would this program help them?

The program is designed to cover a lot of ground, and self image is part of it. Self esteem is part of it. The program is a wholistic approach in the truest sense of the word, because the whole must be dealt with, not the parts. So yes, it will help them, although you'd have to be more specific in what you mean. It's designed to trigger a lifestyle change and a change in the thinking, beliefs and self image of the person using it. If they don't need to lose weight, it will still affect everything else.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4G - Benjamin - 01-12-2012

Cool, some good results! 15 pounds/7kg (I had to convert it for myself, we use kg here.) Is awesome for about close to a month. I would be happy with that!

Smile

-Ben

(01-12-2012, 11:14 PM)benjamin Wrote: Cool, some good results! 15 pounds/7kg (I had to convert it for myself, we use kg here.) Is awesome for about close to a month. I would be happy with that!

Smile

-Ben

Yeah I'm pumped. Where are you from?