Subliminal Talk
Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mystic LTU 6 Journal (/Thread-Mystic-LTU-6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-12-2020

Let's get this started, shall we? (8)

OK, I can see that the new LTU version is up for a download. I'm gonna start listening today. I'll try posting my immediate thoughts as well as events from the past week later today.

Like in my previous journal each entry will be titled, here with stage, day on that stage and number of my NoFap streak in parenthesis. My goal will be to post daily, but from experience I know it's not that simple to do. If you have any questions, comments etc. don't be shy to post here or PM me at any time.

I'll be posting in the men section simply because I may want to talk about sex-related stuff. I don't wanna be limited to family friendly content Wink

Good luck for myself and all of you starting this journey as well Smile

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-12-2020

Stage 1 Day 1 (8)

I decided to listen on ultrasonic, might switch later to hybrid during sleep whenever I'll be forced by my work to regular sleeping schedule and listening on ultrasonic will not be an convenient option. Sometimes it's not easy to find 8 hours of a day.

It's been weird so far compared to previous sub premieres. When starting new sub or even new run I'd often feel excitement and kind of tingly sensation. Here there's nothing really. I have this nice feeling of serenity, assurance and optimism though, so maybe that's even better. I feel tired as hell but that's simply my exercise regime and the hot weather - my mom got knocked out as well, sleeping soundly like never before despite not exposing her to the sub.

I'd say maybe the effect is eased out because I started noticing some effects earlier already. My workouts seem easier, I had very easy time waking up early and my flatmate was irritated by me for the first time in 3 years - something truly unexpected. NoFap also got easy again with feeling of purpose behind it. This right now is my best chance of 30 days streak I've ever got I think, I'll see how I'll be feeling in the coming days and weeks.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect and what kinds of goals to give to myself for this run. I think I'll let it go for now and do some commitments a little bit further down the path.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2020

I suggest you not try to set goals for USLM in LTU. Just let it do its thing.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-13-2020

Stage 1 Day 2 (9)

(08-12-2020, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you not try to set goals for USLM in LTU.  Just let it do its thing.

Good thing to know. I've always thought of these goals you mention as focuses and it worked. And I will want to keep this framework, but purely for my own sake, not as part of the program.

As for my day... I don't know, I still have this feeling of assurance, like everything is going to be fine. I don't think much about this program, so I'm not trying to look hard for any minuscule results. The funny thing is I'd normally look for signs or a resistance and there are none right now. No fear, no nothing. I'm curious how this will influence both my work ethic and weight loss efforts, I guess only time will tell.

Also dreams, I don't seem to remember dreams much, but I have vivid dream-like visions when I'm falling asleep. I don't remember them, but I do remember falling asleep becomes very comfy because of it.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-14-2020

Stage 1 Day 3 (10)

Oh boy, finally resistance struck. And with double power. I don't remember feeling so anxious in a while. Between hot and humid weather, probably overreaching goal I wanna achieve tomorrow (and I'll either do it and regret it or I won't and I will feel ashamed) and possibly wasting 50$ due to my stupidity... Well, I fell anxious all right. Starting on Monday I hope to get my life on track and chip away slowly all the reasons for anxiety I have now. But there are things I feel like I have to prove myself before that.

Oh, and blue balls are not a joke. They got sensitive as if someone knee me in there yesterday. Hopefully unrelated though Wink

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Omni3 - 08-14-2020

No edging helps mitigate BB's

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Omni3 Wrote: No edging helps mitigate BB's

I don't edge.  Dodgy There is no point as my NoFap is more about stopping masturbation than orgasms. So for example I have no problems with sex with a partner or wet dreams. If I were to edge I might to all for it just as well.

What I want to achieve is to fight dead grip and masturbation habit, not keep myself from orgasms and hold onto the sexual energy (although this is a nice side-effect to be sure).

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Omni3 - 08-15-2020

Cool. Not sure what dead grip is.

You'll get there

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - fab10 - 08-15-2020

(08-15-2020, 04:48 AM)Omni3 Wrote: Cool. Not sure what dead grip is.

You'll get there

I believe dead grip means that one gets so used to masturbating that sex with other people is not so pleasant any more.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Omni3 - 08-15-2020

Thanks for the definition.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Benjamin - 08-15-2020

(08-12-2020, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you not try to set goals for USLM in LTU.  Just let it do its thing.

I'm curious why you recommend this for 6.0 as opposted to 5.0 where we set a goal?

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - NOMAD - 08-16-2020

(08-15-2020, 07:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

I'm curious why you recommend this for 6.0 as opposted to 5.0 where we set a goal?

It could be that either US/LM isn't part of stage 1. Or maybe he wants to see how well US/LM  plays off the other scripting in LTU6 without any hardlined goal setting. By my thinking, that would free up US/LM in its day to day function so that it can work as needed toward the end goals of LTU6.

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-16-2020

(08-15-2020, 10:46 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 04:48 AM)Omni3 Wrote: Cool. Not sure what dead grip is.

You'll get there

I believe dead grip means that one gets so used to masturbating that sex with other people is not so pleasant any more.

Exactly right. Maybe I should have explained it, I'll be wiser in the future Smile

RE: Mystic LTU 6 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-16-2020

Stage 1 Day 5 (12)

I've managed to achieve my goal for yesterday. All my muscles are sore as hell and I slept for 14 hours but I'm happy with myself. I needed to prove something to myself and I did.

The thing is I'm not quite there yet with my weight loss goals but I think I must let go of it. I've started this year with 80kg, I'm at 79 now and I wanted to get down to 75. And I believe I could get there but it takes time. Walks, exercise etc. And while my exercises worked great for me and helped me with insecurity and boredom after the outbreak, now I'm becoming comfortable with my weight and I could use more time for my work - in the recent months I'd use exercising as an excuse (or maybe a substitute?) not to work. I did me no harm but maybe it's time to switch my priorities. Also at some time I'll have to say enough and this is as good as any.

I'll keep my "One Punch Man" routine of 100 push-ups, 100 squats, 500 sit-ups and 10k walks daily, but no more challenges on off days.

It's not to say I'm done, it is to say my goal will be maybe 0.5kg/month, not 2kg/month. Keep my weight as worse, loose it slowly at best. Not to mention maybe I'll be trying to build up my muscles somewhat in the future, but I'm not sure about that - losing weight is one thing, bodybuilding is another.

Also there is this problem I didn't research yet. I don't have much fat on my stomach now but it feels like I have too much skin. Standing up I think I look very well, but when I sit down I have these folds. I wonder if these are simply more fat I'll lose with time or normal tissue that was stretched and it will need some time to get to a better shape. I'll be visiting my doctor in a few weeks and I'll ask her about that to be sure.