Subliminal Talk
Geo's LTU6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Geo's LTU6 (/Thread-Geo-s-LTU6)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-13-2020

Today I really enjoyed my jogging, faster, longer and no real tiredness, no pain and not so much thirsty.  Perfect !

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-14-2020

Like some of you I have some itchiness on some parts of my skin. It seems that I have it when i do more than 4 loops to reach the required 7 loops. But if I don't go beyond the 4 loops I don't feel it. I will check in the future if it is a trend or not. Once I stop listening the itches will stop after a while. They are on my right arm, upper part of my back and on top of my head. Sometimes it is like a very quick burn sometimes a itch.  Looks like I don't feel anymore the strong energy of the first time. But I was thinking maybe the itches could be manifestations of this energy, I don't know.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-15-2020

Today, after 7 loops, I don't have anymore itches. So it is perfect. I will start tomorrow my 2 days off.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - Darwin - 08-15-2020

Nice man, I dig what you said about the 'I can' feeling. I'm getting that too.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-17-2020

I am finishing my 2 days off. Feeling the same : confident, relaxed. The itches totally disappeared and I think like Shannon that it is somewhat a kind of signs of resistance.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-20-2020

I am finishing the last day on of the second cycle. No problem anymore of itchiness, it seems that it was a signal of some kind of resistance, probably it has been override.

Globally I enjoyed the 4 days on. Once in a while I had some negative thoughts and when I was conscious of them they disappeared easily. A lot of period of euphoria and a lot of confidence and stress free.

Another point, I did not have a drop of alcohol since I started LTU6. I don't feel bored of listening to the file which is good as getting bored is my main manifestation of resistance

RE: Geo's LTU6 - fab10 - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 11:49 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am finishing the last day on of the second cycle. No problem anymore of itchiness, it seems that it was a signal of some kind of resistance, probably it has been override.

Globally I enjoyed the 4 days on. Once in a while I had some negative thoughts and when I was conscious of them they disappeared easily. A lot of period of euphoria and a lot of confidence and stress free.

Another point, I did not have a drop of alcohol since I started LTU6. I don't feel bored of listening to the file which is good as getting bored is my main manifestation of resistance

You and I are running the program in perfect sync, that makes comparing experiences even more useful, I believe. My itching is also gone and I was also able to disappear my negative thoughts easily.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 05:25 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 11:49 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am finishing the last day on of the second cycle. No problem anymore of itchiness, it seems that it was a signal of some kind of resistance, probably it has been override.

You and I are running the program in perfect sync, that makes comparing experiences even more useful, I believe. My itching is also gone and I was also able to disappear my negative thoughts easily.

Yep and I am reading your journal too. This LTU6 is the best subliminal I have ever listened to, smooth and not boring !

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-24-2020

Today was my first day on.

Very strange feeling the whole day: I am in the eye of the typhoon or am I the eye of the typhoon itself ? What does that mean ?  There is chaos, stress, worries, anxiety, anger etc. all around me but it does not affect me, I am in this bubble of calm, some kind of protection around negative things. I empathize a lot with the people around me who are having problems but I am not affected by their problems. I am not anymore the sponge which is absorbing all the problems around as if it should be my crux. I feel just at the right distance, close enough to help if necessary but far enough to be out of reach. This new cycle seems great !

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-27-2020

For 2 days I thought that all the hours of listening to this file were wasted ! Everything came back like a boomerang or with a boomerang : my elbow became painful again, full of negative thinking about everything, nervousness back, painful memories came back also . My habit of drinking came back to the point that I was drunk (and I have not been drunk for years !). In short, during these 2 days my subconscious was trying to resist hard, it was rough at times ! Today, it is like the Nirvana, zen again, no more pain, positive thinking, back in the eye of the typhoon  Thumbsup 

Tomorrow I start the day off

RE: Geo's LTU6 - Shannon - 08-27-2020

I suggest that if you had those experiences while doing your days on, that you should extend this cycle until you are too tired to keep going and then take your days off and continue cycling as normal.

When you have serious resistance and then a breakthrough like that, you should most likely not take days off right after. That will probably only give your subconscious ground to resist more. So keep going until you're too tired from running it to keep going, and then take your days off.

If on the other hand, those experiences happened during your days off and disappeared during your days on, you might want to consider starting up again immediately if when you try to take days off, that happens. Basically, if you start days off and that sort of thing happens, just start a new cycle right then and there. No days off for you, mister subconscious!

I'm glad to hear you're making progress in spite of your subconscious efforts to do otherwise.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-27-2020

(08-27-2020, 08:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest that if you had those experiences while doing your days on, that you should extend this cycle until you are too tired to keep going and then take your days off and continue cycling as normal.

When you have serious resistance and then a breakthrough like that, you should most likely not take days off right after.  That will probably only give your subconscious ground to resist more.  So keep going until you're too tired from running it to keep going, and then take your days off.

If on the other hand, those experiences happened during your days off and disappeared during your days on, you might want to consider starting up again immediately if when you try to take days off, that happens.  Basically, if you start days off and that sort of thing happens, just start a new cycle right then and there.  No days off for you, mister subconscious!

I'm glad to hear you're making progress in spite of your subconscious efforts to do otherwise.

Thanks Shannon. Lets try without days off !

RE: Geo's LTU6 - Shannon - 08-27-2020

Only do that until you have to take a break, though. Then return to normal cycling.

RE: Geo's LTU6 - geotrouvetout - 08-30-2020

I tried to do without days off but I became quickly exhausted. So I took 2 days off. Will start the on cycle tomorrow