Subliminal Talk
Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long (/Thread-Question-and-a-bit-of-a-testimonial-Sorry-it-s-a-bit-long)

Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-01-2020

Hello, first I want to apologize for my horrible grammar it's never been my strong suit. Firstly, I have been listening to the Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g for awhile. How long exactly I'm not sure, it would be over the usual three-month mark since I purchased it back in 2019 before school had started and used it for the entirety of the first semester. It worked very well. I was understanding things more clearly. However, it did have other effects that didn't involve learning. For some background information, I have been dealing with depression for years now and I have never really taken any serious action into getting better. I had given up on myself entirely. That all changed with I started listening to the subliminal. I had some issues going on with my father and he was making me miserable. Now I am not the best at explaining things, but I will try my best here. Somehow whenever I would listen to the sub (overnight while I slept) it would make my negative feelings towards the situation I had going on with my dad and tripled it. Now I'm not saying it was a bad thing. It made me finally act upon the situation instead of staying quiet and silently suffering like I always have done with everything going in my life. To avoid unnecessary details, this sort of thing kept happening. Anytime where I was in a situation with someone who was making me unhappy the subliminal would cause me to have such a strong force of sad emotions and resolve to finally cut people off. Sometimes it was overwhelming. I would just be trying to fall asleep at night and just would have this wave of emotion and break down. There would be some nights that I would just skip listening (that was after the first semester was over). In turn, I cut off all the toxic people in my life and have finally taken the steps to better my mental health. This has been the best I have felt in years. I still have a ways to go. I would say the subliminal has more of an effect on my social life and mental health than it has in terms of actual (school) learning. Now I want to succeed, I was lucky I was able to make it back into the nursing program after failing. Despite my wanting to do well so badly something is holding me back. I have been eyeing two titles: Overcoming fear 5.75g and Laser Focus and Concentration. There were/are days where I want to study so badly, but it's like I cannot focus. I will admit I have procrastination and laziness issues, at the same time I think it's linked to fear too. I have a "fear" of opening my book reading and not even able to comprehend or remember what I read. My memory issues are a whole other discussion. I've tried most things I can think of flashcards, studying in places that are not my room, etc. When I can manage to force myself to pick one of my books that is. Which I admit isn't often. I know it sounds silly, I think I'm afraid of actually succeeding. For more context, I have given up on any hobby I have ever had due to knowing that compared to someone else that it isn't good enough. I used to write poems, draw, write stories, etc now I just read fanfiction online since that doesn't involve the risk of me failing at or worse enjoying something only to be subpar at it. I want this school year to be different. I want to be the one person in class who volunteers to do everything so I can learn, not be afraid to ask questions, and ask others for help. I want to be able to sit down and study and focus without zoning out five minutes in wondering what I'm going to eat later. I don't expect the subliminal to do the work for me I just want it to be this little tool that I have that can help me (for a lack of a better word) get my butt in gear. I hope what I said makes sense and that I can get some extra insight on which subliminal would be best. Thank you for reading Smile

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Shannon - 08-01-2020

Hi, Shona, thanks for stopping by!  

I would say that you can explain the effect you speak of with MLS as being the result of a deep conflict inside you between what you are trying to achieve as a result of the subliminal, and what you are dealing with externally and how you have learned to deal with it internally.

The program is trying to achieve its goals, which conflict with the goals of your subconscious and this triggers it to become very upset when it can't stop the changes happening.  Subconsciously, you are more than likely trying hard to maintain the same pattern of choices and responses that has put you in the current situation regarding your schooling.

Focus and concentration is not going to be what you're after.  Yes, it's a great subliminal, but it only provides you with focus and concentration.  If you can't choose to focus on school work well because of subconscious fear and desire to avoid that topic, then what's likely to happen is you find yourself intently focusing on whatever interesting distractions your subconscious comes up with.

Overcoming Fear is a good choice.  It takes 8 months to complete a single run-through, however.  

It may simply be that I am tired, but the only other thing that comes to mind is LTU6.  It will be very helpful for improving your whole life, and includes the same fear removal module found in OF 5.75G (or possibly an enhanced one, haven't checked yet).  The goal of this program is to deal with all of the reasons why people have problems in general.  So it has 12+ full titles in it (I may add the script of one additional tittle, but not yet sure that's possible) and it takes a very broad approach.  Emotional health, motivation, overcoming procrastination, life improvement, self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self confidence, refusing to allow others to mistreat you, Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier, and others.  The considerations here will be:
  • It's a 6-stage set, so it will take at least 6 months to work through, and there is a 7th stage as well, which can be used as a refresher or an "all at once" type of stage at the end.  This may be more time than you want to invest, although OF 5.75G is 8 months...
  • You can get each stage separately, currently for $114.95, or all at once for $600.  This may be more money than you were looking to spend.
  • The stages will start off working on improving your life by improving your mental and emotional health, and then as they progress, they will start introducing motivation, success, etc. once there is a good foundation.  This may be longer than you have to spend time wise to try to achieve your desired goals.
If that sounds like more time or money than you have to invest, then probably OF 5.75G would be a good choice.  

Hope this helps!

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-01-2020

Thank you so much for replying! What you said makes a lot of sense to me. It has definitely been a conflict mentally these past several months. College has been a big shift for me, going from never studying and making good grades to a picking a career that involves a lot of studying. Especially since science has always been my worst subject and that's practically what nursing is. It was very taxing to force my brain not tap out of the situation entirely. It still is. Also, I completely forgot another result of MLS 5.5g! Before I wasn't really self aware of the things I was doing or my self sabotage. Now i'm pretty in tune with how I think and why I do the things I do. Without it I couldn't imagine being in this more calmer state of mind, so thanks again for that. I was definitely leaning more towards Overcoming fear and now I feel confident about that decision. I don't mind the time I have to invest in terms of fulling the program. I wish I could try LTUG6, but with having to do the nursing program twice money is very tight right now. Although with luck, hope, and lot's of studying haha I will make through and have a job to afford such things. I will update here on results from Overcoming Fear whenever I find the time Smile

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Shannon - 08-01-2020

(08-01-2020, 02:23 PM)xxshonaxx Wrote: Thank you so much for replying! What you said makes a lot of sense to me. It has definitely been a conflict mentally these past several months. College has been a big shift for me, going from never studying and making good grades to a picking a career that involves a lot of studying. Especially since science has always been my worst subject and that's practically what nursing is. It was very taxing to force my brain not tap out of the situation entirely. It still is. Also, I completely forgot another result of MLS 5.5g! Before I wasn't really self aware of the things I was doing or my self sabotage. Now i'm pretty in tune with how I think and why I do the things I do. Without it I couldn't imagine being in this more calmer state of mind, so thanks again for that. I was definitely leaning more towards Overcoming fear and now I feel confident about that decision. I don't mind the time I have to invest in terms of fulling the program. I wish I could try LTUG6, but with having to do the nursing program twice money is very tight right now. Although with luck, hope, and lot's of studying haha I will make through and have a job to afford such things. I will update here on results from Overcoming Fear whenever I find the time Smile

When you become a nurse, don't forget to share with others the value of subliminals.  Modern medicine in the US seems to be fixated on pill-or-knife-itis. I've even seen people die directly from this type of thinking, when there were other options to try also, but they were ignored by the medical establishment, and actively prevented from being tried by the patient, even after the doctors gave up.

I look forward to seeing you journal your journey!  Best wishes.

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-01-2020

Good point! I will keep that in mind, thanks again.

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - ncbeareatingman - 08-03-2020

(08-01-2020, 04:47 PM)xxshonaxx Wrote: Good point! I will keep that in mind, thanks again.

Welcome Shona, and glad you're here. I rewad your journal posting. I wanted to agknowledge your courage in taking steps to help your inner world and thusly your outer world ,alike,despite some of the outside pressures,as such. seems to me you're choosing a higher road on a lotta levels,including,bettering yourself thru education-nursing school- !!  Loloking forward to seeing how it goes with you running the subliminal program Overcoming Fears. Its an amazing program,I've been on it for almost 2 weeks now and it is a definte Game Changer,Shona.
 All the Best,
Blessings and Light. Keith.

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-16-2020

Thank you! sorry for replying late I've been busying getting the final preparing ready for school (which starts tomorrow).

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-16-2020

As a small update, I started listening to overcoming fear since the 2nd of this month and to put it shortly so far so good haha. I will say that have been experiencing less fear when it comes to social interactions. It's always been hard for me with my social anxiety to make phone calls, send emails, or simply writing posts like these where I know someone else will see them. However, lately, I've been calmer about it. I have made small steps in just simply asking people how they are doing in which I would usually just be silent. Today I was just able to get in the car and drive to the and talk to people without much of a second thought. School hasn't started just yet but I am less afraid of it starting and it's been more anxious than fear. Anyway, I don't know how to end this properly so I hope whoever reading has a nice day Smile 

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Benjamin - 08-16-2020

Definately a good result!

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Shannon - 08-20-2020

Congratulations, Shona! I'm glad that program is helping you. I certainly enjoy how it's making my life better. I look forward to reading more updates in the future and seeing how things are getting better and better for you!

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-29-2020

Back Again with another little update. Sorry if I replay late to anyone things have been sorta hectic. Anywho, I got a good result. On the 17th of this month, school started for me online and I was ready. I woke up early to prepare for my nursing class ( it was this google meetup thing) and honestly it did not take me long to feel overwhelmed. Once things were finally over and I went to the school to print out my syllabus for my nursing class, anatomy class, and precalculus class it hit me that a made a mistake. In nursing it's a common saying that for every hour you spend in class you need to spend five hours studying. You can do the math haha. So take into account I have two whole other classes! Now math is something that isn't too hard for me personally, but it still takes time to do each problem and listen to the lecture, take notes, etc etc. Then with my anatomy class, his lecture is about 4 hours! not including all the pausing I have to do when I take notes. I have already mentioned science is my worst subject. which is basically what anatomy and nursing are. So I had to make what I would like to call my first "adult" decision. I was terrified. I couldn't sleep all night I was desperately trying to figure out how I was going to do it all. I wasn't sure if I was doing because I was too scared to face difficulties or if I was genuinely going to struggle trying to do it all. Then there was my mom and grandma. I didn't want to let them down again by quitting, especially after just the first day! After a couple of hours, I made up my mind. I had to get out of the mentality of trying to impress other people by being a nurse so young. Hell, I already failed once and didn't get it by 21, and thinking about not getting it still by 22 was a hard blow to my pride. I had to say (for a lack of better words) fuck my pride and fuck other expectations. If I had stayed in the program I would have risked failing everything and ruined my chance of getting in again. End the end everyone took it well. My teachers, my family, The dean of nursing all understood where I was coming from and was fine with it. I was able to get into the nursing program without having all the required classes completed already ( that's not something that happens often) so I must be decently smart lol. I will say I have made the right decision I have been swamped with work since then. The point to my long rambling is that without this subliminal I know I probably wouldn't have spoken up due to fear and stayed in the program. I'm confident I will get back into it next year. Anyways, I still am not good at closing long ramblings and I have a ton of studying to do so thanks for reading! Smile 

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - Shannon - 08-29-2020

Congratulations! In life, often, the right decision is the hard one. But it is the right decision for good reasons. In large part because aside from the best things in life that are free (love, etc.), the good things in life are not free and not easy. Nurses get paid what they do, and get the respect they do, because they did what it took to earn it. It's good to see that you're using the program to make good choices and go after what you really want in life!

RE: Question and a bit of a testimonial :) Sorry it's a bit long - xxshonaxx - 08-29-2020

Thank you Smile
In a way it all works out, by the time I will be in the nursing program again the 8 month period would have past. I think you mentioned that's when it's fully sunk in terms of subliminal timing. So I should be more confident and such too.