Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: UMS Journal - NOMAD - 09-13-2020

(09-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Let's be real here.  You are making excuses.  

What you want enough, you will find a way to accomplish, no matter what it takes.

Pete, this is worth repeating in case you missed it the first time around.

The victim mentality will always stifle your progress no matter what endeavor you pursue.

Edit: spelling

RE: UMS Journal - Benjamin - 09-13-2020

Pete, i've seen the huge amount of effort and time Shannon is putting in trying to help you, and you continue to make excuses (yep I see it exactly the same as he does and as you can see everyone else does too). "I can't use it at night" "I can't use it like this" "Or this" and then you are like "I'm not doing that bs".

Many people have been listening to subliminals at night for years, so I don't know why it's such an issue. At first it might be hard to sleep but usually you adjust to it.

So I suggest you stop with the attitude, because at this point yes you are wasting Shannon's time. How many other places do you think would spend this time making long replies to you, explaining so much so carefully? Just to have it thrown back in his face and for you to become aggressive towards him.

And he modelled the usage patterns for you personally TWICE, that's literally only the second time i've seen him do that for somebody in years.

RE: UMS Journal - findingme - 09-13-2020

-----

RE: UMS Journal - Benjamin - 09-13-2020

Guys please don't recommend people use it while driving when there's a clear warning not to do so. You're not the one who has to deal with the consequences of that.

RE: UMS Journal - pete - 09-14-2020

I was being honest. I can do Hybrid and I am doing it.

I cannot allocate 12 hours to something when I don't have 12 hours. Everyone seems hard of hearing?
I cant use it driving (as I am told a million times...) and for the last 4 months I have tried to sleep with it and it constantly either wakes me or I don't sleep.
So, keep going???? at not sleeping... people have already commented that I don't look well....

YOU all judge but you don't know me.
I was taught to speak the truth.. and I have been....  and all I get is crap from everyone.

I appreciate Shannon's efforts......... at no point did I say otherwise....
We all work within what is available to us, time wise.. we cant make hours... when we dont have them...

I will do what I can with Hybrid.......  and forget about these forums.. 
this is the last time I will be on until I complete the 8 months or so....
I get shitted on enough by other people, I dont need it here.
I also dont feel welcome here anymore.

This either works, or doesn't.

RE: UMS Journal - NOMAD - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 12:19 AM)pete Wrote: I was being honest. I can do Hybrid and I am doing it.

I cannot allocate 12 hours to something when I don't have 12 hours. Everyone seems hard of hearing?
I cant use it driving (as I am told a million times...) and for the last 4 months I have tried to sleep with it and it constantly either wakes me or I don't sleep.
So, keep going???? at not sleeping... people have already commented that I don't look well....

YOU all judge but you don't know me.
I was taught to speak the truth.. and I have been....  and all I get is crap from everyone.

I appreciate Shannon's efforts......... at no point did I say otherwise....
We all work within what is available to us, time wise.. we cant make hours... when we dont have them...

I will do what I can with Hybrid.......  and forget about these forums.. 
this is the last time I will be on until I complete the 8 months or so....
I get shitted on enough by other people, I dont need it here.
I also dont feel welcome here anymore.

This either works, or doesn't.

You're welcome here.  Your "woe is me" attitude isn't.

When you get ready to knuckle down and plow through your excuses, come on back. We'll be here to support you.