Subliminal Talk
F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G (/Thread-F-is-for-Fear-Removal-OF-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-04-2020, 11:59 AM)Bayern Wrote: So i don't even know where I'm at in terms of cycles anymore.  I'm currently on day 3 of my current cycle, and there's been good progress on this sub, but also some things that are going on that reiterate the need for me to run this sub for a long time.  So right now I'm committing to running OF until the middle of 2021.  

I've been back at work for weeks now, and one thing that still gets in my head is when I have to lead a presentation or phone conversations, especially if my boss is on the call or other upper management is included in the discussion.  I get really anxious and either stutter a little bit or just rush through what I need to say.  I'm comfortable talking with everyone in a one on one setting, but I'm still getting nervous at times.  My confidence as a whole though is way up, however which I'm really happy with.  One other thing that I'm happy with is that I feel like my internal dialogue has decreased quite a bit and I don't second guess conversations as much.

On the flip side, I have been procrastinating a ton since I've been back at work.  I'm still getting my work done, but most of the time I'm putting things off and forcing myself to rush through the work at another time.  Sleep has also been much better, and I feel like I've been remembering dreams a lot more when I first wake up.  

Still really happy that I'm running this sub, even though there's a long way to go.

So according to my calculations today Thursday 8th October was your 3rd day in the 28th cycle.
You have done 27 cycles successfully and now you're on your 28th and in day 3.
You have run the sub for 246 days which divided by 9 gives you 27 cycles complete and 28th cycle in day 3. 
Now try and keep a record Bayern lol

So how do you know your confidence is way up if you do still feel the anxiety too?
Can you explain the internal dialogue and how you mean that you dont second guess conversations as much?

Im currently running OF, cycle 2 at the moment. Procrastination is my biggest issue or fear around certain things I need to get done due to them feeling like hard work or difficult or overwhelming and I should add this to my journal actually. So as well as procrastination its that sometimes i extend the time a job should take by somehow making it longer. 

I think you have ran the sub for 8months now and 3 days approximately and thus you have given it the full run through.

A summary of what you have found overall would be helpful for me but also for others and Shannon I imagine. Maybe ask him if you should remain on the sub or try doing things differently with this guidance.

RE: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Lucius - 10-08-2020

I think you made a mistake in your calculations, Jake. OF was released on 19-June-2020. 

Bayern, I do agree with Jake you should keep a record though. lol

I use "Loop Habit Tracker" for Android. I don't know if it's available for Apple users. The App can be easily customised to follow Shannon's listening recommendation.

RE: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 11:49 AM)Lucius Wrote: I think you made a mistake in your calculations, Jake. OF was released on 19-June-2020. 

Bayern, I do agree with Jake you should keep a record though. lol

I use "Loop Habit Tracker" for Android. I don't know if it's available for Apple users. The App can be easily customised to follow Shannon's listening recommendation.

hahaha Lucius and heres me sat down feeling so proud of myself  Roflmao

Bayern figure it out it was only June you started lol

I agree with Myself and with Lucius, you should keep a record haha

RE: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Bayern2 - 10-08-2020

I appreciate the recommendations, but I do know where I'm at with loops and cycles it was just when I was writing that update I couldn't remember. If you read two posts before my last update Shannon recommended I restart my run of OF, which was on 8/31, so 8 months would be end of April of next year. I know how to run my loops and track days on and off, I just wanted to get an update in at that time.

RE: F is for Fear Removal - OF 5.75G - Bayern2 - 10-15-2020

Last night was Day 5 of my current cycle. For this cycle I upped the loops up 1 to 7 each night, and it feels like my results are even better on this cycle.

There was only one day where I was really tired, but that had to do with getting less sleep from having to get to work pretty early that day. That day I also had a lot of anger and a little bout of depression that lasted for about 5-6 hours. Other than day my focus has been great, confidence is through the roof and eye contact has improved a lot when talking with people. Tonight will be the last night of this cycle, then I'll be taking my two days off since I switched to two break days shortly after my first "start" of the program. My sleep has been great this week other than the night where I had to get up early.